Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,118 members, 7,863,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

"NO INTIMACY CHALLENGE" Ifu Ennada, Reveals Her New Year Resolution(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "NO INTIMACY CHALLENGE" Ifu Ennada, Reveals Her New Year Resolution(photos) (10757 Views)

“I Would Love To Go On A Date With Israel Adesanya” – Ifu Ennada Reveals / Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "NO INTIMACY CHALLENGE" Ifu Ennada, Reveals Her New Year Resolution(photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2019
Dis her resolution will only last from now till February 13th
Re: "NO INTIMACY CHALLENGE" Ifu Ennada, Reveals Her New Year Resolution(photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2019
Ifu really needs to shut up this year. She talks way too much for a grown lady.

1 Like

Re: "NO INTIMACY CHALLENGE" Ifu Ennada, Reveals Her New Year Resolution(photos) by oloriLFC(f): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2019
Decryptor:

What's your proof?
Goan read her write up some weeks back about she and Jeremi. Abi na me go dey find links for you? undecided
Re: "NO INTIMACY CHALLENGE" Ifu Ennada, Reveals Her New Year Resolution(photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2019
virgoquin:
l have not seen anybody that craves for unnecessary attention like this ifu of a girl does.

It's none of our damn business! what you chose to do with your vag!na and lips.

Ifu that’s always on heat? She’s deceiving herself as usual.
Re: "NO INTIMACY CHALLENGE" Ifu Ennada, Reveals Her New Year Resolution(photos) by Damfostopper(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2019
who is ifu abi fufu nnada??....
Re: "NO INTIMACY CHALLENGE" Ifu Ennada, Reveals Her New Year Resolution(photos) by AKwinde(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2019
me thinking about the rate of attention seeking hoes that crossed over to 2019

Re: "NO INTIMACY CHALLENGE" Ifu Ennada, Reveals Her New Year Resolution(photos) by Decryptor(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2019
oloriLFC:
Goan read her write up some weeks back about she and Jeremi. Abi na me go dey find links for you? undecided

Where was the write up? What website?
Re: "NO INTIMACY CHALLENGE" Ifu Ennada, Reveals Her New Year Resolution(photos) by MrRealworld40: 11:24am On Jan 02, 2019
Did you tell us about the ones you have been doing before? Maybe we should install intimacy tracker in your body lolzzzz....
Re: "NO INTIMACY CHALLENGE" Ifu Ennada, Reveals Her New Year Resolution(photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2019
Stephendeals:
It too early in the year to seek for attention

Comrades shall we #IDGAF
We shall

1 Like

Re: "NO INTIMACY CHALLENGE" Ifu Ennada, Reveals Her New Year Resolution(photos) by Divay22(f): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2019
Same as mine.
No touching, no kissing...... We gat focus.
Re: "NO INTIMACY CHALLENGE" Ifu Ennada, Reveals Her New Year Resolution(photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
I wont join such stupid challenge. Ifu I don't want to hear that tomorrow you fell pregnant.
Re: "NO INTIMACY CHALLENGE" Ifu Ennada, Reveals Her New Year Resolution(photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
Your ancestors,not me shall you deceive (& keep deceiving) this 2019 through 2023... Ifu eneda...

Re: "NO INTIMACY CHALLENGE" Ifu Ennada, Reveals Her New Year Resolution(photos) by dejavuh0007(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
she fvck enter new year sef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Daniels Warns Chika Ike, Tells Her To Leave Ned Nwoko For Regina Daniels / Nicki Minaj Goes Completely Nude For Kings Magazine [PHOTO] / Miss Africa Usa 2011 All Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.