Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment (8 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment (8 Positions) (16431 Views)

Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / All UN, AU, ECOWAS Job Applicants Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by JobUpdatesNG(f): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional group of fifteen West African countries. Founded on 28 May 1975, with the signing of the Treaty of Lagos, its mission is to promote economic integration across the region.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Principal Officer, Information Systems

Salary: 33,607 UA - 37,996 UA.

Click Here To View Details

2.) Principal Internal Auditor - Project Inspection and Evaluation

Salary: 33,607 UA – 37,996 UA.

3.) Principal Internal Auditor - Abuja + Agencies + Commission, Parliament

Salary: 33,607 UA - 37,996 UA

4.) Principal Internal Auditor - Institutions Outside Abuja, WAHO, GIABA

5.) Auditor

Salary: 23,724 UA – 28,590 UA

6.) Auditor, Project Inspection and Evaluation

Salary: 23,724 UA - 28,590 UA

7.) Director, Program Performance Audit

Salary: 38,814 UA - 48,222 UA

8.) Director of Internal Audit

Salary: 38,814 UA - 48,222 UA.

Application Closing Date

25th February, 2019.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: pauditoris@ecowas.int

or

Click Here To Apply

Source: http://www.ecowas.int/current-careers/

1 Like

Re: Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
I dedicate this FTC to all Hustlers out there..2019 is our year..
Finally made FTC..
My Heartfelt appreciation goes to my mum for imbibing good morals into me and teaching me that with resilience I can achieve whatever I set my mind to achieve (this FTC is a testimony to that).
To my loving girlfriend.. Thank u for believing in me..u always told me one day I'd make u proud (this FTC is a testimony).
To my lecturer... U always told me I'd be great someday.. (now I believe u).
To my pastor...(On 31st Night, U saw me and prophesied that 2019 is my year of greater heights)..wow..this FTC is a testimony to ur prophecy..

To my fellow Nairalanders...never give up on ur dreams.. If u believe, u can achieve.

5 Likes

Re: Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by habex005(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
2nd to comment on the 2nd day of 2019. It shows that good thing will come for me in this year 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by jericco1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
imagine the people above me booking space on an ad thread

2 Likes

Re: Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Ekakamba: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Anti-posting in Yobe, Borno and Adamawa make wunna come oooo...
Food done done. grin tongue
Re: Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by clapbest(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
How many years of experience is require pls
Re: Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by able1993(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
To the lucky ones that would be picked, congratulations...

Do you think you can't make it in life or you need success strategies, best ways to approach life, grooming and guidance, way to academic and business success, or motivational and inspirational articles, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Biodun1929(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Good info.

Anyway, if you want to learn how to attract money, check my signature.
Re: Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by shawnfamous(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
Please who has buhari's number??

1 Like

Re: Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Huw(m): 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
What currency is UA?
Re: Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by Waakanda: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nice
Re: Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by RemiOAjayi: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
JobUpdatesNG:
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional group of fifteen West African countries. Founded on 28 May 1975, with the signing of the Treaty of Lagos, its mission is to promote economic integration across the region.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Principal Officer, Information Systems

2.) Principal Internal Auditor - Project Inspection and Evaluation

Salary: 33,607 UA – 37,996 UA.

3.) Principal Internal Auditor - Abuja + Agencies + Commission, Parliament

Salary: 33,607 UA - 37,996 UA

4.) Principal Internal Auditor - Institutions Outside Abuja, WAHO, GIABA

5.) Auditor

Salary: 23,724 UA – 28,590 UA

6.) Auditor, Project Inspection and Evaluation

Salary: 23,724 UA - 28,590 UA

7.) Director, Program Performance Audit

Salary: 38,814 UA - 48,222 UA

8.) Director of Internal Audit

Salary: 38,814 UA - 48,222 UA.

Application Closing Date

25th February, 2019.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: pauditoris@ecowas.int

or

Click Here To Apply

Source: http://www.ecowas.int/current-careers/

This will favour me in Jesus Name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by lukency(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
I will be among those to be employed Insha Allahu!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Apptitude Test On Friday 28 June 2013. / Savannah Bank Is Calling / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.