Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) (5278 Views)

At 40, Can I Still Learn Programming And Be Good At It? / What Are The Differences Between Programming And Coding? / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
Learn programming today along with industry best practices, learn from industry professionals the in-demand skills to accelerate your career, begin the new year well and enter it with skills to make you top attraction for hiring companies.

There are LOTS of openings in the software market but lack of capable hands and qualified individuals have been a major issue and we are here to fix that, stand out today and enroll to our one-on-one training with industry approved curriculums and be the best, we would help you in getting fixed up with a job immediately after your training, as a matter of fact the job would be waiting for you.

Learn to work on real world projects and architect solutions that will drive the next generation of software automations.

For more information Call or whatsapp 08053120108, that is, zero eight zero five three one two zero one zero eight

Compliments of the season

1 Share

Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
brilliantsoftwr:
Learn programming today along with industry best practices, learn from industry professionals the in-demand skills to accelerate your career, begin the new year well and enter it with skills to make you top attraction for hiring companies.

There are LOTS of openings in the software market but lack of capable hands and qualified individuals have been a major issue and we are here to fix that, stand out today and enroll to our one-on-one training with industry approved curriculums and be the best, we would help you in getting fixed up with a job immediately after your training, as a matter of fact the job would be waiting for you.

Learn to work on real world projects and architect solutions that will drive the next generation of software automations.

For more information Call or whatsapp 08053120108, that is, zero eight zero five three one two zero one zero eight

free?
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by Emmzy201(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
How much is for the training and how long will it take BTW I don't know anything about computers but am willing to learn and become a good programmer
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
Emmzy201:
How much is for the training and how long will it take BTW I don't know anything about computers but am willing to learn and become a good programmer

This training is for Lagos state residents only, Please reach me via the mobile number on WhatsApp or call for other enquiries
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by Emmzy201(m): 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
brilliantsoftwr:

This training is for Lagos state residents only, Please reach me via the mobile number on WhatsApp or call for other enquiries
I live in Lagos, alagbado precisely and am not on whatsapp.
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Emmzy201:

I live in Lagos, alagbado precisely and am not on whatsapp.

Ok, Please give me a call
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by Emmzy201(m): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
brilliantsoftwr:

Ok, Please give me a call
With which credit?
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by makavele: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
Emmzy201:

With which credit?

This isn't cool, so you know?
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2019

Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2019
Give your career a boost, learn from practicing software engineers, learn best practices to accelerate your journey into software development, don't go to where u will be taught by "teachers", fed materials, come and learn from professionals who are in the industry, Good morning
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 6:45am On Jan 08, 2019
Imagine your future with these skills, imagine your 2019, with u being armed with these skills, contact us today
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
Reach out today and arm your self with industry relevant skills in the world of technology
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by Ay04z(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
i.want learn but am in ogun state sango ota
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
I'm happy to announce that one of my clients that registered last year October ending just created a music player app, another created a simple web browser app and a chat app

Join us today and create tomorrows technologies
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 8:49am On Jan 16, 2019
You have another shot today at becoming WORLD CLASS!, drop us a message on WhatsApp or give us a call,
08053120108, that is, zero eight zero five three one two zero one zero eight, Enjoy the rest of your day
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ay04z:
i.want learn but am in ogun state sango ota
Oh, Lagos residents only, sorry
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Good day guys
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 1:30am On Jan 26, 2019
Its another day and another opportunity to be world class, get in touch today and lets start this wonderful journey together
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
You have another shot today at becoming WORLD CLASS!, drop us a message on WhatsApp or give us a call,
08053120108, that is, zero eight zero five three one two zero one zero eight
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 7:45am On Jan 30, 2019
You have another shot at being WORLDCLASS! today
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
Come onboard today
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
Learn to code today, I can't wait to see what you will build
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
World class training
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 8:09am On Feb 07, 2019
Good morning
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 6:33am On Feb 10, 2019
A new day, another opportunity to be WORLD CLASS!
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hello people, Many have enrolled, join us today, we'd always start from scratch with new intakes
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by Zepher528(f): 3:30am On Feb 15, 2019
brilliantsoftwr:
Hello people, Many have enrolled, join us today, we'd always start from scratch with new intakes

I'm interested but first i'd like to know - How much do you charge ?
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 9:39am On Feb 16, 2019
My goal is to train and make you WORLDCLASS!, Good morning
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 9:11am On Feb 18, 2019
Good morning devs
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by Zepher528(f): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
Good morning. when is class starting ?
cheesy
Re: Learn Programming And Be Equipped For The New Year( One On One Training ) by brilliantsoftwr: 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Zepher528:
Good morning. when is class starting ?
cheesy

Hello Zepher, Classes start for each individual when they enroll, its a one on one training

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Dreamweaver And Joomla! Which Should I Opt For? / Need Help, Howto Export All Email Addresses On Mdaemon Mail Server: / Help Guys Please How Can I Remove My Ucbrowser From Data Saving Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.