Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife (33302 Views)

William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer / William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Son, Oscar / Anthony Joshua All Smiles With His Son, Joseph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
White girls are less stress. If na naija girls now, na 'have you sent it' mentality Dem go use frustrate am.
Re: William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife by Ryott: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
Handsome gentleman and beautiful lady
Re: William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife by sukerefakere(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Balling hard in Udine
Re: William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife by Newmans: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
He looks Hanson in his Michael Jackson's trouser.
Re: William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife by madridsta007(m): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
sacluxisback:
White girls are less stress. If na naija girls now, na 'have you sent it' mentality Dem go use frustrate am.

Less stress... Till your 9ja brain attempts to cheat or cheats or makes an attempted attempt at cheating....
Even if it is your sister she mistakes as your girlfriend.... Bro, e don be for you.
Re: William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife by iswallker(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
D1zion:
Maybe its my eyes.but she looks older than him.or cos she's a White as they grow old quick more than their age.

she does..i see it too..

its either shes a cradle robber or its just her job that is stressful... grin
Re: William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife by siruconsult(m): 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hugodiamond is a procurement company suited in China, our mission is to make purchasing products from Chinese websites easy, safe and convenient through offering better solutions to our valued clients.

Re: William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
madridsta007:

Less stress... Till your 9ja brain attempts to cheat or cheats or makes an attempted attempt at cheating....
Even if it is your sister she mistakes as your girlfriend.... Bro, e don be for you.

Trust me bro, white women are less stress talking from experience. They can be over loyal that's why they retaliate like that but if it comes to being free with yourself, they are the bomb.

1 Like

Re: William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife by madridsta007(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
sacluxisback:

Trust me bro, white women are less stress talking from experience. They can be over loyal that's why they retaliate like that but if it comes to being free with yourself, they are the bomb.

I have dated them before.
While they are less stressful, their main strength which is loyalty is normally where their problem comes from- especially if she has a bad experience with a black man. They will stalk and cage a man till he no longer breathes again lol. When they say, "it is over", man that is it. You are done. And for the wicked, they can "finish" the man. I am sure you know what I am talking about.
Re: William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife by TGMISKY(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
No wonder he defends well. You can't be banging such a pretty lady and be playing nonsense
Re: William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
How Nigerian is this guy sef?
Racially, he is half qualified to represent the country; yet he marries for himself a white.
Nigerian My Foot!!!sad
Re: William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
madridsta007:

I have dated them before.
While they are less stressful, their main strength which is loyalty is normally where their problem comes from- especially if she has a bad experience with a black man. They will stalk and cage a man till he no longer breathes again lol. When they say, "it is over", man that is it. You are done. And for the wicked, they can "finish" the man. I am sure you know what I am talking about.

Yes I know, they stick to their principles.

Of course we have bad ones amongst them but they're like an open book, You will see their bad sides before you consider any future venture.

2 Likes

Re: William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife by seangy4konji: 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Does not look like how lekki slay mamas.

Toto don't cast...

Fresh fish
Re: William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife by greggng: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
Why did he marry a short woman?
Re: William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife by Ekaka1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
ADRIAN88:
Need urgent help here please!

...Do foreign cookie jars taste any different from our varied sculptures of indigenous cuisines?

Only Valid answers from those who have had the distinguished opportunity to savour both delicacies please.. We would love for you to kindly share your experience(s) if any.

Tainku! And a Happy New Year to you too.

Yes, and DEFINITELY CLEANER TOO cool

1 Like

Re: William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife by ADRIAN88(m): 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ekaka1:

Yes, and DEFINITELY CLEANER TOO cool

Haha! I see! On my bucket list though.
Re: William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife by Whada: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
siruconsult:
Hugodiamond is a procurement company suited in China, our mission is to make purchasing products from Chinese websites easy, safe and convenient through offering better solutions to our valued clients.

Don't use Hugodiamond.they are a terrible company. I had a very disappointing experience with them. I asked for a product and paid them for procurement , they shipped something different and they were neither willing to return it nor take responsibility to compensate me. I was practically stuck with it despite chatting with their boss Ugo himself. He practically let me understand I should look for ways to market the product and stop complaining. You will regret using Hugodiamond just like me. Try it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wolves Qualify For Europe Following Man City's FA Cup Victory / Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. / Xavi Becomes FC Barcelona's New Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.