Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It (20976 Views)

Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile / All What You Need To Know About JAMB UTME Result Upgrade / The Scam Behind Jamb Result Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by bizhop01: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
SenselessIdiot:
Ur papa
I don't blame you son of a bitch.
Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by SenselessIdiot: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
bizhop01:

I don't blame you son of a bitch.
Ur mama
Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by lucianforreal: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
Upgrading your waec results is almost impossible, but there is a way out to which purpose and why u want to upgrade ur result. Be it for those seeking admission into universities or for job, there is a way out to sort it. This is something more preferable than waec upgrade which is more better and safer. U dont need writing another o-level exams. Call or WhatsApp for advice and solution 0903 832 6420
Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by olabiyisi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Follow us for lattest school and education news [url]9jaschoolnews.com.ng[/url]
Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by Sammygist: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
winkthat how those scamar have been fooling poeple everywhere
Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by ejude44: 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by KINGJAJA888(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
SenselessIdiot:
This scam pay me die back then for school chai cheesy grin

Bro. Abeg make we reason i am truly interested biko. Got the funds nd everything available. Abeg reason me make we talk I wan learn. cry
Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by ojasweb(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Even many of the candidate you're trying to enlighten would tell you it's very real. They'll tell you you're a novice that if you can't do it they will look for someone else. The system is bleeped. Parents/guardians too need work to do.
Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by karbie(f): 10:25am On Jun 15, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by iprojectmaster: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Thank you for this information
Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2020
pls can I swear affidavit to replace my pry six certificate
Re: WAEC Result Upgrade Is Fake See Why You Should Not Do It by Mosesoz(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Registration for WAEC GCE 2020 (2nd Series) Has Commenced – See How to Register

https://myschooldiarys.com/registration-for-waec-gce-2020-2nd-series-has-commenced-see-how-to-register/

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: No School In Kogi Has Been On Strike In The Last 5 Years / Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 / Can I Study Mass Communication With This NECO Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.