Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Article Writing - Tricks To Earn From It Without Investment... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Article Writing - Tricks To Earn From It Without Investment... (544 Views)

Make 20k Every Week Without Investment Using Branch App. / Make $25 Per Day Without Investment / Make Money With Telegram With Or Without Investment (I Have Withdrawn). See Scre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article Writing - Tricks To Earn From It Without Investment... by OgunniyiFolusho(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
I'm devoted to publishing facts this 2019... Please do not ignore...

I will divide this post into two sections because of its length, so you don’t get bored…!

SECTION 1

From this post HOW TO MAKE MONEY WRITING ARTICLES 2019, you will learn how to

• ACQUIRING WITH GOOGLE ADSENSE WITHOUT BLOG

• NO UPFRONT PAYMENTS

• ONLY ARTICLES

Many of us write articles every day. It may be of personal or a report or message. We’ll give it to Facebook for free at the end. Writing articles can be rewarding if done in the right way.

Some authors do not know what blogging or freelancing is, and they cannot create a blog (although this is a simple process). Not everyone can direct traffic to their blogs/websites.

In addition to expressing ourselves through writing articles, we are still looking for ways to monetize our works. Thank God for the internet, it offers various ways to make money.

In this post, I will share one of the many ways to earn money by writing articles.

This method is called REVENUE SHARING.

This means that I need to write for some websites that will drive or increase traffic to my article. The site takes care of every ranking and every optimization. In other words, they offer me a platform to publish my articles. My articles are monetized, and the revenue I earn is shared with the site.

Fortunately, you will be earning 70% of the gained revenue,

Do you know how to write articles? If YES, then you have fulfilled the first requirements. But if you do not know how to write articles, do not worry, read on.

The next requirement is a laptop, a good internet connection and GOOGLE ADSENSE (which I will explain in detail later). Now it goes on

There are a lot of revenue sharing websites on the internet, but I’ll show you the best and highest paying websites. The ones I write for are:
HUBPAGES.COM
HubPages

Hubpages is one of the best sites for online publishing. It is a leading website with the highest traffic and wages.

It has a good reputation since 2006, so it’s worth our time. Hubpages hire writers and provide a platform to share their articles.

They claim to help their writers earn money. This claim is 100% correct. It’s not a “fast-rich” program, but new writers can expect to receive money the first month if they work wisely.
HOW IT WORKS

An article is referred to in Hubpages as a “hub” and is no different from your regular article. It’s just a name that they chose to represent an “article” on their platform.

To get started, you need at least ten well-written hubs (article) — no grammatical or spelling errors. Do not be too scared; you can write an acceptable article. It is not difficult

Let me assume that your first ten hubs are ready. Now go to www.hubpages.com and register an account. The process is super easy. Just enter your details, and you will be there.

Once your articles are approved, you can publish more articles (hubs).

Short Summary

– Log in to www.hubpages.com. – Edit your profile by writing a biography and upload your profile picture. Please use your true face

– Create your first articles and send them off.

– Congratulations after confirming. Go and apply for Google Adsense account (if you do not already have one) via Hubpages. When you apply for Hubpages, it’s effortless to approve your account because hubpages.com is a premium partner of Adsense. If you already have an AdSense account, continue to the next step

– If you already have an Adsense account, select “Yes,” and you need to link your AdSense account to Hubpages. You will log in to your account through Hubpages.
– Now you can start earning money

– Continue to publish more articles. Every time someone clicks

The ads that appear in your hubs will make you earn more. Don't be in an hurry, carefully read the conclusive part...

CLICK the link TO READ SECTION 2 OF THIS POST
http://ogunniyifolusho.com.ng/2019/01/01/how-to-make-money-writing-articles-2019-2/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Japan Economic Forum....powered By Trade Nigeria / What Is Your Goal And Purpose In Forex? / Make Money At Home- Free Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.