Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

"Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo (42303 Views)

'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo / Chika Ike Shares Sexy Photo, Annie Idibia, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Others React / OAP Lolo 1 Breaks Silence Following Severe Trashing Received Over ‘sexy’ Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2019
xendra:
hunting for a man is not a bad thing, it means she's not looking for just anything as there are men everywhere. That's class

Class where? Please speak of another lady maybe Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic. we can consider her them asper no bad characters seen for recent years.

Who else can Linda meet that she hasn't met already? The Billionaire she met, could she keep him?
1. She made it clear he was staying in a 3 bedroom apartment in Ikoyi as if She was doing him a favour.
2. She engaged her herself with a Ring & deceived non-thoughtful people like you who only follow by gender.
3. She deceived all her followers that she was celibate
4. She was busy writing poo about other baby mamas & putting them under the bus as if they deliberately put themselves in the predicament.

She is very proud & would live her happy life all by herself, It's not even a curse.

4 Likes

Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by MNDY(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2019
Sexy Baby Mama
Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by Davesaves(m): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2019
Onyi22:
Linda my role model, can't wait to meet you in person
do u want to ''Fall pregnant''?
Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by Passionate888: 9:50am On Jan 03, 2019
Onyi22:

But that doesn't change the fact that she is my role model
correct, she's industrous, wealthy, a mother and she's proud of her skin colour...
Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by Davesaves(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2019
xendra:
hunting for a man is not a bad thing, it means she's not looking for just anything as there are men everywhere. That's class
She should keep hunting and keep ''falling pregnant''... let her enjoy her money and forget about having a good man in her life... u can't have it all.

its obvious she will die single.. who wants to have anything serious with an evening newspaper anyway..

1 Like

Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by Davesaves(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2019
Onyi22:

But that doesn't change the fact that she is my role model
I can relate.. men hunters... grin
Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by KkyO: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2019
Sexy ke? I didn't see anything sexy here oo, except for fatty hands and chubby legs. Think of sexy talk of Genevieve, beautiful babe.

1 Like

Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by Davesaves(m): 10:02am On Jan 03, 2019
SunshineSylvia:
Na like this I want take chop my money... tongue

Oluwa, my prayer point remains the same. Abeg fufil am .
another aspiring baby mama spotted..
Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by Davesaves(m): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2019
truthsayer009:

Class where? Please speak of another lady maybe Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic. we can consider her them asper no bad characters seen for recent years.

Who else can Linda meet that she hasn't met already? The Billionaire she met, could she keep him?
1. She made it clear he was staying in a 3 bedroom apartment in Ikoyi as if he was doing him a favour.
2. She engaged her herself with a Ring & deceived non-thoughtful people like you who only follow by gender.
4. She was busy writing poo about other baby mamas & putting them under the bus as if they deliberately put themselves in the predicament.

She is very proud & would live her happy life all by herself, It's not even a curse.
u are definitely not a lazy nigerian youth.. u get sense brother

3 Likes

Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
If the lady above me can make Linda her role model, then nobody should condemn me for choosing Chief James Onanefe Ibori as my role model. grin

It's our choice. grin

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
dat shows u shud nt near d treasury of any state
Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2019
derrydinny:
see leg, I spit in igbo
dat shows in ur sweet dream dos beautiful ladies without sun burn or stretchmark ar igbos
Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2019
post=74402424:
Sexy Dr Linda always on point.........
Regards to handsome Babay Jay.......
mtchew ...i wonder wat runs in ur vein?

Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2019
shachris02:

zombie with multiple personality syndrome , living in an alterverse.

Better go see a doctor.
i wonder wat runs in his vein ?
Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by SunshineSylvia(f): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2019
Davesaves:
another aspiring baby mama spotted..

Another very [b]ignorant entity [/b]spotted
Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by watchindelta(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2019
Onyi22:

Was I supposed to make a broken ass nigga like u as my role model?
how old are you undecided

1 Like

Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2019
Old cargo forming sexy.

1 Like

Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
If the lady above me can make Linda her role model, then nobody should condemn me for choosing Chief James Onanefe Ibori as my role model. grin

It's our choice. grin

guy,you look this man too much ooo,why nau?
Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:

It's our choice. grin

guy,you like this man too much ooo,why nau?
Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by bolayei: 10:49am On Jan 03, 2019
Truth be told, she is like wine the older the better. I'm missing out on all this milfs
Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by mablie(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2019
truthsayer009:

1. She made it clear he was staying in a 3 bedroom apartment in Ikoyi as if he was doing him a favour.

Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by WaffenSS(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2019
Onyi22:

A single mom is your role model ..but only because she's rich.

See ya forehead for there.
Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by WaffenSS(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2019
xendra:

Just because you're jilted doesn't mean...oh never mind.
Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 03, 2019
Atleast she has a child now. The shakara can now continue.
Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by princeemmma(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2019
with this yam leg
Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by Colb461: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:

It's our choice. grin

lolx.guy u wan break my ribs wit laugh
Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by AfricanMagic(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Earthbound:

Choose your role models carefully. As it stands, Linda is still hunting for a man. She subtly disclosed this during her parents' wedding anniversary.
speaking of role models I can't help but think of Jcole, "first things first,.....!" only the realest will know the remaining part.
Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by ALIVE15: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
she is beautiful.
Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
Earthbound:

Choose your role models carefully. As it stands, Linda is still hunting for a man. She subtly disclosed this during her parents' weddingl anniversary.

It was Sandra that made that post not Linda. Why are you guys blind?
Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by Yoighaman(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Onyi22:

It's ok for her to be your role model, your choice but you heard about a woman called MICHELLE OBAMA? and if you'd like to get filthy wealthy at a relatively young age, you heard about JESSICA ALBA....perhaps you are a feminist, you might want to know who CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE is...please read about them (wikipedia etc), maybe you'd consider including them on your list.
Re: "Sexy Mama" - Linda Ikeji All Smiles As She Shares Sexy Photo by Davesaves(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
SunshineSylvia:

Another very [b]ignorant entity [/b]spotted
OLOSHOOOO...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mc Galaxy Spotted With Sexy Twins In This Photo / Funke Akindele Is Pregnant For JJC Skillz - Hype Nigeria / Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.