Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie (9930 Views)

First Fruits Offering, Should Christians Give? / G.O Son, Leke Adeboye Preached About First Fruits And The Time It Should Be Paid / How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by babeosisi: 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Here's my challenge to you:
Don't pay 1st fruits. Invest it.
By the end of 2019, those who paid their 1st fruit to a religious leader will come beg you for money.
To sow, according to sound Bible interpretation, means to invest in the land where you are.
(For None Africans, your first fruit is the religious tradition of paying your entire January salary to a religious leader).

Some of you may want to start your own online shop with your first fruit.
Some of you may want to pay for an online course with your first fruit.
Some of you may want to pay an architect with their first fruit to design their dream investment property.
Some of you may want to use your first fruit to start a corner shop on your street.
Some of you may buy a sewing machine with their 1st fruit and start converting fashion designs to wearable apparels.

Some of you may want to buy shares/stocks with their 1st fruits and see its value on 31st December 2019.

Last year, over 30 people approached me to thank me for helping them convert the money they would have wasted in religion into a thriving business.
Someone saved her tithes from January to December 2018 and bought a car for Uber last week which will be driven by an employed driver. She told me that she got the idea from what she read on my wall where I challenged my followers to invest their tithes.

Am I saying that you should stop giving? No. But I am putting your future first. The reason why Africans are poor is because we are not Future-centric. We don't plan for tomorrow.

This is 2019 - and I am selflessly teaching you how to end 2019 well. I could have also asked you to pay first fruits to me as an 'ORDAINED' preacher but deep down in my heart, I know that's Wickedness... So I am challenging you to rather Plant that seed in your future and thank me later.
Think about the future of your children before you waste your resources on religion... If you are single, this is the best time to build a future for your unborn children lest they suffer worse things than you in life.
Invest, don't waste... Sow into your future before you sow into religion. If you sow into religion without sowing into your future, you will end up as a religious prayer point....
Be wise.... And you will be great.
#CharlesAwuzie
Maranatha.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by babeosisi: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
By the end of 2019, those who paid their 1st fruit to a religious leader will come beg you for money.
To sow, according to sound Bible interpretation, means to invest in the land where you are.
(For None Africans, your first fruit is the religious tradition of paying your entire January salary to a religious leader).

Some of you may want to pay an architect with their first fruit to design their dream investment property.
Some of you may want to use your first fruit to start a corner shop on your street.
Some of you may buy a sewing machine with their 1st fruit and start converting fashion designs to wearable apparels.

Some of you may want to buy shares/stocks with their 1st fruits and see its value on 31st December 2019.

Last year, over 30 people approached me to thank me for helping them convert the money they would have wasted in religion into a thriving business.
Someone saved her tithes from January to December 2018 and bought a car for Uber last week which will be driven by an employed driver. She told me that she got the idea from what she read on my wall where I challenged my followers to invest their tithes.

Am I saying that you should stop giving? No. But I am putting your future first. The reason why Africans are poor is because we are not Future-centric. We don't plan for tomorrow.

This is 2019 - and I am selflessly teaching you how to end 2019 well. I could have also asked you to pay first fruits to me as an 'ORDAINED' preacher but deep down in my heart, I know that's Wickedness... So I am challenging you to rather Plant that seed in your future and thank me later.
Think about the future of your children before you waste your resources on religion... If you are single, this is the best time to build a future for your unborn children lest they suffer worse things than you in life.
Invest, don't waste... Sow into your future before you sow into religion. If you sow into religion without sowing into your future, you will end up as a religious prayer point....
#CharlesAwuzie
Maranatha.
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Sellfish(m): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2019
Use your first fruit to buy my laptop smiley

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by dipopooo(m): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2019
grin sad
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by ksstroud: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2019
What of the second fruit?

5 Likes

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by StOla: 9:32am On Jan 03, 2019
Religious zombies will soon come here to slave for their master's new private jet and challenge the sound advice of the OP.

I really don't know why those charlatans are so obsessed with the law in the old testament that can be monitized, even when the Hebrews (Jews) are not even practicing such, more so a Christian whose salvation is not to be found in the old covenant.

Any pastor or church collecting first fruits, should be locked down by the government, and the clergy arrested for advance fee fraud.

The only thing required for the growth of the church and not a business corporation/conglomerate, is monetary offerings freely giving as it pleases the giver who knows God loves a cheerful giver.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by anambraamaka: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2019
Not sound at all

1 Like

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by dukechilezie(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2019
Please people have over- stretched these issues of tithe, seed sowing and first fruit alot. Why can't we focus on issues that are paramount to our lives and and the country than this religious cyber deck written venomous vituperations.

5 Likes

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by CharleyBright(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2019
Ok.
There is one portion of the bible about Tithe that most Pastors DARE NOT read before their Members.
If you want to know the portion Pls go and read Deutronomy 14: 22- 28 ( Better in RSV bible).

That portion of the bible is the True Meaning of Tithing. It is also the very first origin of Tithing.
Dare your Pastors to Read this and hear his/ her reaction.
Does the Bible lie?

I am yet to fully understand how ( In this hard times) people can gullibly be brainwashed to surrender their "Hard earned" January salary to a Pastor or church all in name of First fruit?
January of all months, when u have to pay school fees and sundry expenses.
And do you know that the First Fruit is said to be meant for the Pastor ( not the church).
So all Members of a Church will deliver their Salaries to one man?
Why wont some pastor start boasting to their Members that they are "Dangerously Wealthy"?

After Civil Servants hand over their January Salaries to Pastors as first fruit and then, they go back to their offices to look for how to embezzle monies to survive ( Why wont there be Massive Corruption in d country?)

By Reading and Fully understanding Deutronomy 14!:;22- 28, I know when, where and how to pay my tithes. I dont allow anyone or Pastor brainwash me.
Am Liberated.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Topmaike007(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2019
I don't want to involve myself on religious matter this new year or else
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Itzurboi(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2019
The thread is abt getting ....... #mouthclosed. E.fight between good and bad.
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2019
babeosisi:

#CharlesAwuzie
Maranatha.

Best post ever. Kudos to the op for this.

I keep saying Nigerians are the most easily fooled (gullible) people, that's why these conmen called Men of God (Pastors) continue fleecing them.

Imagine a colleague of mine sowed his first month salary last year as seed and came to me to request for a loan in the 2nd week of February, I told him off angry

Wake up people.

cc: CAPSLOCKED

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2019
You are a Man of Truth... God bless you. Tithing is unscriptural.... First Fruits is unscriptural... it's high time we know "Giving" in the New Testament is on the premises of FREEWILL & LIBERALITY

8 Likes

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by saintTim(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2019
Well said, them pastors are good business men, they can buy ur sense with out u knowing u sold it out.

I'll put more effort in painting my future first, God knows ma heart

2 Likes

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by excelfele(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2019
Very nice writeup op
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by FunctionX(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2019
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by netflicks(m): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2019
ksstroud:
What of the second fruit?

Or third...
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by SQLmastar(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2019
Give freely and ye shall receive abundantly.
PAY YOUR TITHES AND FIRST FRUITS!
THE LIFE YOU LIVE AND AIR YOU BREATHE DO NOT BELONG TO YOU.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by PapaAdanna: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2019
[s][/s]The best post of 2019

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by chloride6: 9:53am On Jan 03, 2019
Sharpaly look for one good money market fund from ARM, Stanbic or FBNQuest..

Just search google play for their app.

No time..
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by chloride6: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2019
SQLmastar:

Neither do they belong to these fraudulent pastors

6 Likes

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Soso990240(m): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2019
I Couldnt agree more. But some people dat have been brainwashed by Daddy General Overseer will come here and start talking trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by promotervickky(m): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2019
I would say this is a very stupid write up, Nevertheless I won't force you to believe what u don't want to believe, you talked about a woman who didn't submit her first fruit then bought a car in uber, what if she has submitted that first fruit and bought 2 to 3 cars in uber ? I am a Graphics designer, I started this year, my first fruit from it was all submitted to God, and you know what happened? There has been harvest, just few days ago I cashed out some good cash from graphics, there are other things coming because I submitted my first fruit.

6 Likes

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by nomenclature(m): 9:56am On Jan 03, 2019
Aro[quote author=dukechilezie post=74404057]Please people have over- stretched these issues of tithe, seed sowing and first fruit alot. Why can't we focus on issues that are paramount to our lives and and the country than this religious cyber deck written venomous vituperations.[/quotes

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Pavore9: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2019
Hmm...despite the first fruits and weird tithings, many Nigerians are degenerating, hoping and praying for the opportunity to travel out to developed countries whose people see Nigeria's brand of Christianity as a form of mental illness!
Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Soso990240(m): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2019
SQLmastar:
So u are insinuating dat our tithe and first fruit is a sort of payment for our life and d air we breath?

3 Likes

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by nomenclature(m): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2019
SQLmastar:
Typical pastor trying to use the fear factor.. So who does it belong to?who are you to collect tax on the air we breathe and life we life...AGBAYA

5 Likes

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by CharleyBright(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2019
SQLmastar:

There is one portion of the bible about tithing that most Pastors DARE NOT read before their Members.
If you want to know the portion Pls go and read Deutronomy 14: 22- 28 ( Better in RSV bible).

Dare your Pastors to Read this

1 Like

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by Acidosis(m): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2019
Blessings are attached to all forms of giving (seed, offering, tithe, donations, fundraising, aids, almsgiving, etc). Who you give don't matter, poor or rich, old or young, man or woman.

You guys should mind your business.

1 Like

Re: How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie by XTHRONE(m): 10:06am On Jan 03, 2019
The mind is a Battle field, that determines how far and how happy one will go in life. depression, guilt , success ,failures all starts in the mind. A man is never a failure until he starts thinking he is, Guide your thoughts. As one thinks so he is, if the problem seem over bearing, talk to God. There is no situation he can't handle, there is no language and voice he do not hear. Depression leads to suicide, don't be depressed. There is hope for living, always think positive. Keep resting DJ xgee

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Prayers Posted Online? / How To Stump An Atheist... / Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flagsā€¦

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.