Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,950 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Maritime - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Maritime (756 Views)

Maritime Sector Records 6,000 Job Losses / Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maritime by pipz(m): 3:09am On Aug 09, 2010
Whao!! i jsut wonder why folks here don't get to talk on the maritime and Aviation industry otherwise the whole transportation industry.there are lots of prospects there, but i'm more interested in the maritime (shipping). please i would love to know how i can get geographic distribution of the existing shipyards/dockyards available here in Nigeria and their technologies if available. I also want to know about the types and level of shipping/naval/marine school education available in Lagos and all along the Nigeria & the level of certification they offer ex, bsc, diploma, ond etc. What's type of computer knowledge are teached on the above school? do they teach or offer courses in level CAD designs. Please i want to get these info, i hope i'll get you people utmost co-operation.

(1) (Reply)

Banking Or Consulting Which Would You Choose? / Qualified With Banking Experience! - Job Opening / Personal Assistant To The Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.