Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family (41725 Views)

Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide / Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Yewandequeen(f): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
sprinter101:

Yes you are right,he could have shared with friends and family even strangers,exactly what i did when it happened to me,openned up to anyone that cared to listen.
exactly
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by weyreypey: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
victorian:

Abeg lemme jare

We are talking about suicide and depression. U are more focused on my looks.

Pls am not in the mood. My brain is more focused on this disaster that happened to dj

Bye

This discuss is far from over. To the suicidal tendencies... Don't believe those seemingly cool pics on social media.... Including yours. This is one reason my pics are never on social media. Be real.... anyways I am still interested in why so made the statement even with your looks...
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by monimekaz(m): 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
BOOMnaija:
For this new year naim this one kill himself because of woman.

Ko raye wa!...simple.

What a good nice to advertise one's stupidity in the new year ..Bros stupidity is flying all over your body and continue ooo .don't stop
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Victorypower(f): 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
mrjaydee:
Depression is real. It takes real gut to take your own life. Let's spread love this year. You have someone in your family or friends who doesn't have a job..pls spare 5k and send to that person if you can. It can go a long way.
will you send to me,I don't really have a job.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Latestnewsnaija: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
victorian:
In the past when I was so depressed, lonely, sad and hungry. No one reached out to me, even dating then was like, am dating myself. Yes even with my looks, I was damned lonely, guys coming my way were wolves in sheep clothing , they appear as calm as a lamb but later I realised they were wolves, I was dealt with terribly emotionally. I was so depressed, then I didn't have these awesome female friends I now have. Back then I was aloner but the wrong guys were wooing me, just to destroy me at the end. They almost succeeded, I almost tried to commit suicide but the voice of my late mum rang into my head, Victoria don't disappoint me, no man is worth dying for. You are all I have remaining, pls don't do it. I sighed.

I cried, like have never cried before. Then I made up my mind, shelve guys one side Biko, focus on God. Always attend church service, so your mind and soul will be filled with the love and words of God.
My Worship time in church and at home and work is like Heaven to me. As if am in paradise.

Then later good female friends came into my life. Their jokes, their humour, their seriousness at time makes me wonder and marvel on how different all my female friends were. I felt better, happier, at peace and more stable than ever before.

Na me, sef dey give them hope, and strength these days cheesy

Especially when they complain about what's going on in their lives emotionally. When they ask Vicky when will u marry your man. I will say Biko, leave marriage one side abeg. I don't have the strength for it. I can't go through what u guys go through emotionally anymore. Have been through hell and back. So just leave me as I dey like this, biko. cheesy. When time to have kids come., I will have kids.

Am in a peaceful, happy and grateful state. Can't let no man destroy it for me again. That's the truth.

And I told myself one thing: Nobody, I mean nobody owes me anything in this life. If you believe it and let it stick into your brain, you will be fine.

I say that, so that I don't need to depend on anyone or hope on anybody for anything. Except on God. God is all I need. When man fails, God shows up. That's the truth about me. With such knowledge, I don't feel any sense of disappointment if anybody says no to any request I make. But when my female friends go all the way to d things for me, I feel so touched and most times I hug them and playfully tickle them and say thank you. smiley

So depressed and suicidal people out there, should STOP depending on anybody! Stop waiting for people to save you. Cause none will. Everybody is focused on their daily hustle. So don't depend on people.

Depend and focus on God. Breathe and live in the presence of God. Attend a church that gives u peace and teach u how to be strong during good times and bad times. A church that brings positive change in your life. Accept Christ , talk to him whenever u are confused and sad. He always listens if only you come to Him.

That's my advice o. Cause have been in such scenario before.

Rip to dj angry

Yea whenyou were depressed were you waiting for somebody to save you These deppressed fellows dont wait for anybody
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Nettybrown(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
Have a rethink!

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by babzlim(m): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
This word is the real key... Which is the fact.

When will you guys get that not everybody is as strong as they appear to be,

just pray to God depression don't remember you... Have been their and I know what it means.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by victorian(f): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
Latestnewsnaija:

Yea whenyou were depressed were you waiting for somebody to save you These deppressed fellows dont wait for anybody

I wasn't waiting for someone to save me but I was thinking of everything I went through. My life was just playing like a film inside my head, with tears falling down my eyes, my heart became painful, as if someone was squeezing it, I didn't want to end my life, but I felt I and no choice. One automatically feels so very tired and old. a
Then I didn't believe anyone can barge into where I am and save me, cos no one knew what I was going through except those demons in human flesh , I dated in the past.

I know two of them in my past will be surprised am still alive and doing OK for myself. They thought they left me empty , bruised and dead inside but Smiles they were wrong, I bounced back!
My late mum try.

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by samlake(m): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2019
What a pity! People are facing more difficult challenges and they are not even falling ill.Why kill yourself?
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 03, 2019
Smart Guy, he took the easy exit.

He should have just overdosed on crack-cocaine to make his journey ecstatic.

Lolz.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by madjune(m): 12:07am On Jan 03, 2019
mcquin:
Truth is as Nigerians we have too many troubles in our hands already to deal with. Many others are just trying to survive another day. Nigeria is today, world's poverty capital.
It's a huge animal farm.

Have you been to Bangladesh?
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by olaajilaran(m): 12:24am On Jan 03, 2019
please read and share ur views. dont forget to share the pictures. let's create awareness

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Mruwa1(m): 12:36am On Jan 03, 2019
As dis life sweet reach u go carry die na wah
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Tedpgrass: 12:46am On Jan 03, 2019
victorian:
In the past when I was so depressed, lonely, sad and hungry. No one reached out to me, even dating then was like, am dating myself. Yes even with my looks, I was damned lonely, guys coming my way were wolves in sheep clothing , they appear as calm as a lamb but later I realised they were wolves, I was dealt with terribly emotionally. I was so depressed, then I didn't have these awesome female friends I now have. Back then I was aloner but the wrong guys were wooing me, just to destroy me at the end. They almost succeeded, I almost tried to commit suicide but the voice of my late mum rang into my head, Victoria don't disappoint me, no man is worth dying for. You are all I have remaining, pls don't do it. I sighed.

I cried, like have never cried before. Then I made up my mind, shelve guys one side Biko, focus on God. Always attend church service, so your mind and soul will be filled with the love and words of God.
My Worship time in church and at home and work is like Heaven to me. As if am in paradise.

Then later good female friends came into my life. Their jokes, their humour, their seriousness at time makes me wonder and marvel on how different all my female friends were. I felt better, happier, at peace and more stable than ever before.

Especially when they complain about what's going on in their lives emotionally. When they ask Vicky when will u marry your man. I will say Biko, leave marriage one side abeg. I don't have the strength for it. I can't go through what u guys go through emotionally anymore. Have been through hell and back. So just leave me as I dey like this, biko. cheesy. When time to have kids come., I will have kids.

Am in a peaceful, happy and grateful state. Can't let no man destroy it for me again. That's the truth.

And I told myself one thing: Nobody, I mean nobody owes me anything in this life. If you believe it and let it stick into your brain, you will be fine.

I say that, so that I don't need to depend on anyone or hope on anybody for anything. Except on God. God is all I need. When man fails, God shows up. That's the truth about me. With such knowledge, I don't feel any sense of disappointment if anybody says no to any request I make. But when my female friends go all the way to d things for me, I feel so touched and most times I hug them and playfully tickle them and say thank you. smiley

So depressed and suicidal people out there, should STOP depending on anybody! Stop waiting for people to save you. Cause none will. Everybody is focused on their daily hustle. So don't depend on people.

Depend and focus on God. Breathe and live in the presence of God. Attend a church that gives u peace and teach u how to be strong during good times and bad times. A church that brings positive change in your life. Accept Christ , talk to him whenever u are confused and sad. He always listens if only you come to Him.

Rip to dj angry

Word!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by naturefellow(m): 12:55am On Jan 03, 2019
kkkossy:
Even animals were not built to take there own life. They strive to survive. Why must our case as humans with complex brain be different.
chai! How can I curate this your comment. E make sense wells!
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by sajis: 12:56am On Jan 03, 2019
Pity he took an ignorant position based on lack of knowledge. He will soon find out that death does not exist in the proper sense. There's no escaping from the mind which is always there

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 03, 2019
SPOT-ON!
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:01am On Jan 03, 2019
kkkossy:
Even animals were not built to take there own life. They strive to survive. Why must our case as humans with complex brain be different.

Being more intelligent than other animals gives us the tools to contemplate the absurdity of life.

When you find yourself in an unpleasant situation within a dream, the first thing you do is try to awaken – to, in a sense, commit suicide within the dream.

What is the point of it all: our struggles, achievements, dreams, goals, longings and accumulations?

Why do we even bother?

Now, you're king of the hill and then what?

You build an empire only to grow old and die in the end.

And even when you achieve the "success" you've worked so hard for, you might be deeply disappointed that it doesn't offer the fulfillment you had hoped.

Tbh, If not for the assumed religious consequences, and the broken hearts left behind, a lot more people would consider it.

If there were no religions, there would be mass despair.

Now, I am not writing to encourage suicide or anything, but we should also kind of see their point. And only then can we be able to help in any meaningful way.

The way I personally deal with it is to look at life like it's GTA.

There's no grand reward or punishment in the end, so you just have fun and enjoy the journey anyway.

The journey is essentially the destination and there is no grand meaning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by na2016: 1:55am On Jan 03, 2019
Joromi12:
He could not cater for his family . The nigerian parents and society go force pple to marry even even when they cant feed themselves. Nonsense

People like you can cause others to commit suicide, imagine a comment?
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by psalmistkakah(m): 2:15am On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=OluwasureGig post=74393233]
sir please I'd be very grateful if you can spare me 5k
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by djon78(m): 2:30am On Jan 03, 2019
I think what leads to this suicide is feeling of hopelessness. It is of the devil. And what perpetuates it is being far from God.

People may not know this but there is a comfort that God gives. A comfort that drives out your fears, worries concerning life's troubles and challenges. And this comfort I am talking about surpasses any comfort that man can give you.

But the only way one can access this comfort is when you operate in God's wavelength.

The devil is real. Whenever you are having thoughts of that you are hopeless and worthless, and that life is meaningless. That is the devil. And the thoughts will be loud. But another thought will be coming to your mind, that you are not worthless, that all will be well. This thought is not loud like the other thought of hopelessness. That is God speaking to you.

What perpetuates those negative voices is because we don't have a personal, intimate, relationship with our maker.

You might be messed up, junkie, etc still God has not given up on you. Don't let anything drive you from God. Even when you mess up, don't run away from God. People will condemn you and talk bad things about you. But God has never condemned you.

In conclusion no matter what you are going through, don't run away from God. God cares for you. Run to Him, He will always be there for you.
And in no time, the sun will shine again and you will smile again!!! It is not yet over at all.

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by economist4real(m): 2:38am On Jan 03, 2019
Suicide

I studied for ten hours in a day
I never skipped any classes of the week
I examined myself every month
I failed at the end of the year
I then realised that I've been reading to get F

When there was nothing to eat I had to borrow
I failed to settle the debt I became sorrow
Bitterness today, sadness tomorrow
My problem is higher than Kilimanjaro
How I wish someone shoot me an arrow

No one cared about my life
I lived a miserable life
Never once I laughed
I was so tired of being alive
I regretted coming to this life

To relieve myself from this burden, best option is Suicide
I looked for the time when no one is inside
I quickly drank the pesticide
I got myself satisfied
And I found myself at a strange site

I was standing in front of my Lord
I realised I've committed a great sin
I was tortured & the pain is more than the one I felt in the world
I faced a brutal scene
Suicide means suffering continues

Stop suicide, save a life & choose to live
Suicide is not an option
It will never be an option
Say NO to suicide

Kazeem Sodiq Olamilekan (SiddyCool)
© 2019
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Ugosample(m): 2:47am On Jan 03, 2019
Joromi12:
He could not cater for his family . The nigerian parents and society go force pple to marry even even when they cant feed themselves. Nonsense

unfortunate
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Ugosample(m): 2:51am On Jan 03, 2019
theophorus:
...Writing Waec and Jamb several times though some people how to persevere,
Working and saving up for several years before building a house and buying a Car thought older folks patience and process,
Knowledge of God, morals and parental training thought holders folks the law of cause and effect.

Unfortunately in this Generation younger folks Subscribe to Special Center of Waec and Utme;
MMM, Bitcoin, RAGP, Sport Betting etc for quick 'Money';
Yahoo+ and other fraudulent schemes;
Codiene, and other chemical are used for highest etc...

Fact is if we don't check the Problems now... very soon we may have a handful of this...

DEPRESSION IS REAL. BUT THIS GENERATION IS NOT PREPARED FOR IT.

you got interesting points

BUT

How can one be ready/prepared for depression? undecided

one is NEVER prepared for depression (that is if many of you Nigerians actually know what the word means)

people just deal with it.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Ugosample(m): 2:53am On Jan 03, 2019
derrydinny:
the problem with people now is that they think everything is about social media, what if his family didn't see it?

a lot of people form depression just for attention, this is the biggest reason why nigerians don't take them serious again

lastly, anybody that wants to commit should be allowed to do it, an adult should be able to take decisions on his own

This is the messed up mentality in that zoo that I complain often about

How can someone "form" depression?

Do you guys even know what it means? ?

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Ugosample(m): 2:55am On Jan 03, 2019
mcquin:
Truth is as Nigerians we have too many troubles in our hands already to deal with. Many others are just trying to survive another day. Nigeria is today, world's poverty capital.
It's a huge animal farm.

you have captured it well.

A soulless $hithole jungle with so so much suffering

It's getting to the people, and that is why many of them are acting like animals undecided

2 Likes

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Ugosample(m): 2:56am On Jan 03, 2019
oluwakayode25:
Couldn't have said it any better bro.. A lot of Nigerians are hypocrites and posies to be what they are not... I pray he finds Rest.. AMEN

exactly
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Ugosample(m): 2:58am On Jan 03, 2019
fasho01:
There are valid points contained in the rant of the op

Truth is we Nigerians don't take non-physical ailments seriously. Depression is damn real and can lead to one seeing suicide as the best alternative at that state if mind.

We need to be very sensitive to others and people around us. That could help save a life..

EXACTLY so.

We really need to address these things

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Ugosample(m): 3:00am On Jan 03, 2019
oluwakayode25:
Nigerians are not their brothers keepers, we are self centered and arrogant pricks... Na only ourselves we dey bothered about,,, I cry when people take their life hours after posting of it on social media... Some people go even like the post and Abscond without trying to do anything... Depression is real af... Na person wey the hit dey know as the thing be...... But what do you expect of people that are divided by tribes and religion.. Smh....

true that

Self centred, arrogant and wicked people

What I have seen over the years moving from place to place have convinces me that Nigerians no dey try.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Ugosample(m): 3:03am On Jan 03, 2019
donprinyo:
Survival of the fittest. Weak men should clear road for fit men jare. I just hope he didn't leave any child behind.

What kind of animalistic mindset is this bikonu

Can't you at least show some empathy?
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Ugosample(m): 3:06am On Jan 03, 2019
victorian:

Rip to dj angry

you have said it all, from experience

Thars brave coming from you

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Sarang(f): 3:14am On Jan 03, 2019
KingThreatzz:
Instead of commiting suicide over my wife, i will rent a self-contain then be a regular visitor at the nearest olosho joint. Lai lai, one pûnani will not make me lose my life when there are fresher millions all over the world. I

Like he said not everyone is as strong as you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) / 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / Mercy Johnson And Husband At Pastor Ofure's Birthday Party (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.