Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,450 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family (41714 Views)

Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide / Princess Shyngle Attempts Committing Suicide. Lands In Lagos Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Sarang(f): 3:15am On Jan 03, 2019
derrydinny:
the problem with people now is that they think everything is about social media, what if his family didn't see it?

a lot of people form depression just for attention, this is the biggest reason why nigerians don't take them serious again

lastly, anybody that wants to commit should be allowed to do it, an adult should be able to take decisions on his own

Nigerians don't take them serious because Nigerians are uneducated and mentally inadequate to handle it. Stop making stupid excuses..

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Sarang(f): 3:16am On Jan 03, 2019
OluwasureGig:

sir please I'd be very grateful if you can spare me 5k. I'm in dire of need of financial help. help me sir. thank you.

I can actually spare you 5k if you weren't taunting him

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Sarang(f): 3:17am On Jan 03, 2019
abdulaz:
The problem be say some people think say na only them dey go through issues.

Weytin I don go through for this life you think say if na suicide for be the solution I for never run am?

Suicide will not solve the problem, it will only create more burden for your family. Just imagine now him family go dey think of how dem wan take bury am now and how to take care of his kids if he had any.

Try and live for something inorder to appreciate your life more.

Don’t be a pvssy nigga,
nobody cares or gives a fvck about you,
just know this and you will live a fulfilled life.

The guy is just a weak nigga and the law of natural selection has just eliminated him out. We don’t want weak men in our generation.

Shut up jare.. uneducated bigot!

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by shukudi(m): 3:53am On Jan 03, 2019
Joromi12:
He could not cater for his family . The nigerian parents and society go force pple to marry even even when they cant feed themselves. Nonsense
They can only put pressure on you, but can't force the marriage on you. If you bow to the pressure, it is your fault and not theirs'.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Rumobaba: 4:16am On Jan 03, 2019
Pigeon dey take e own life
kkkossy:
Even animals were not built to take there own life. They strive to survive. Why must our case as humans with complex brain be different.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by BOOMnaija(m): 4:47am On Jan 03, 2019
monimekaz:

What a good nice to advertise one's stupidity in the new year ..Bros stupidity is flying all over your body and continue ooo .don't stop
Am i as stupid as ur useless father?....answer me.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by bonna4u(m): 5:47am On Jan 03, 2019
oluwakayode25:

Like they say, shoe get size, so does depression.. All of una with una low budget depression... Some people just do not see reasons for living... They feel they have no purpose, lonely, nothing works out for them no matter how hard they try... One reason why I never try to judge people
You are right about depression having sizes but I don't think taking his life was his only option.
That was why I said; "he should have chosen his path" in my last sentence.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by weyreypey: 6:00am On Jan 03, 2019
victorian:

I wasn't waiting for someone to save me but I was thinking of everything I went through. My life was just playing like a film inside my head, with tears falling down my eyes, my heart became painful, as if someone was squeezing it, I didn't want to end my life, but I felt I and no choice. One automatically feels so very tired and old. a
Then I didn't believe anyone can barge into where I am and save me, cos no one knew what I was going through except those demons in human flesh , I dated in the past.

I know two of them in my past will be surprised am still alive and doing OK for myself. They thought they left me empty , bruised and dead inside but Smiles they were wrong, I bounced back!
My late mum try.
Morning... I suspect that you believed your looks were extraordinarily and that you should have men at your beck and call.
Victorian you set yourself up for depression by believing in your looks ahead of your inner man... The inner beauty and peace of God. Thank God you are out of it. Always remember this biblical verse.... "And David encouraged himself in the Lord"
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Seahawk: 6:49am On Jan 03, 2019
This Nigerian Mentality that Men are the head and should be strong and unshaken should cease to exist,Men have emotions,there are men who are helpless ...There are men who dont have it all together, its not because they wanted it that way but because they tried and circumstance took it stride
Indeed
Men are also victims of the patriarchy and toxic masculinity.

They are too busy trying to suppress women to see how it affects them too.

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by victorian(f): 6:56am On Jan 03, 2019
weyreypey:

Morning... I suspect that you believed your looks were extraordinarily and that you should have men at your beck and call.
Victorian you set yourself up for depression by believing in your looks ahead of your inner man... The inner beauty and peace of God. Thank God you are out of it. Always remember this biblical verse.... "And David encouraged himself in the Lord"

I know that's what u want to hear from me but that's where u are so wrong.

I feel I look open minded, kind, armless, sincere, in fact an open book to any man who has eyes. Women can see that in me, that's why some love me, especially the ones who stood by me through thick and thin, while some women are indifferent about me.

So don't get it this twisted that I feel am so extraordinary in my looks. Cos I'm not.
That's why I said initially, look at my picture, what do u see?

You looked at it and deduce like most Nigerian men without eyes will do and say I feel am extraordinary with my looks.

Well, I thank God am pretty, I won't feel bad about it . It's God's grace I didn't create myself but that's not where am heading.

Look beyond the face. Look into the eyes and u will see the real me. Not the face or the body but the eyes. The eyes say alot about someone.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by funshint(m): 6:56am On Jan 03, 2019
derrydinny:
the problem with people now is that they think everything is about social media, what if his family didn't see it?

a lot of people form depression just for attention, this is the biggest reason why nigerians don't take them serious again

lastly, anybody that wants to commit should be allowed to do it, an adult should be able to take decisions on his own
I pardon u; u're a kid.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by KingThreatzz: 7:07am On Jan 03, 2019
Sarang:

Like he said not everyone is as strong as you..

Im not that strong too. Will just focus on making myself happy.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by monimekaz(m): 7:12am On Jan 03, 2019
BOOMnaija:

Am i as stupid as ur useless father?....answer me.

Obviously ..exactly a question a stupid fellow will ask.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by supertedd: 7:20am On Jan 03, 2019
my inbox is 28 rp
but since my picker held my 5000$ since on the 24th.i have been depressed.
1.6m that i want to copart which wud fetch me 18000$ all gone. i must take her name to shrine.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by MNDY(m): 7:22am On Jan 03, 2019
Eyaaa...RIP
See as he resemble my favourite DJ BIG N (oya big and bigger bang)
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by weyreypey: 7:23am On Jan 03, 2019
victorian:

I know that's what u want to hear from me but that's where u are so wrong.

I feel I look open minded, kind, armless, sincere, in fact an open book to any man who has eyes. Women can see that in me, that's why some love me, especially the ones who stood by me through thick and thin, while some women are indifferent about me.

So don't get it this twisted that I feel am so extraordinary in my looks. Cos I'm not.
That's why I said initially, look at my picture, what do u see?

You looked at it and deduce like most Nigerian men without eyes will do and say I feel am extraordinary with my looks.

Well, I thank God am pretty, I won't feel bad about it . It's God's grace I didn't create myself but that's not where am heading.

Look beyond the face. Look into the eyes and u will see the real me. Not the face or the body but the eyes. The eyes say alot about someone.

That ain't about looks but xter. Anyways good you clarified
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by TemmyT002(m): 7:28am On Jan 03, 2019
Hmm. This guy is kind of right though.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by victorian(f): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2019
weyreypey:

That ain't about looks but xter. Anyways good you clarified

Nope it's about the looks to Nigerian men. Most Nigerian men immediately feel a pretty lady is proud, arrogant, feels she owns the whole world, rude, selfish, mean. But you all are completely wrong. Any woman irrespective of her looks or colour can be what I typed above. Any woman, not just one specific class of women.

But when she behaves the opposite, and she's kind and understanding, soft and respectful, they feel she's acting a script.. Lol cheesy She's pretending cos she's desperate to marry. I laugh. Really?
While they feel plain women are sweet, nice, good, and caring.
Na so.
Ha! Nigerian men. You people have eyes but u all can't see cheesy except some very few..
That's why I don't disturb myself about men any longer, it's no use. Pure waste of time. Lol
Think whatever u like about me, I have stopped caring a long time ago.
As long as things are working well for me financially and I have good people around me. Am good to go.

How's your night? smiley

Good morning
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Brightest04(m): 7:51am On Jan 03, 2019
Well I'll keep saying it,no matter whatever circumstances that one might come face to face with at any giving time in life,suicide is not the answer and never will it be the answer.
There's always a way out of any situation. Often times things happens to reshape our psychic and reposition our voyage in life.
So when this times crept in all you need is courage and strong will to beat it off.
Remember, tough times never last but tough people last.Say no to suicide!!!.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by crafteck(m): 7:55am On Jan 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
No matter the depression, suicide is not option. It's straight ticket to hell fire

Its possible they feel hell can't be worse than the current situation
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by theophorus(m): 7:58am On Jan 03, 2019
Ugosample:

you got interesting points

BUT

How can one be ready/prepared for depression? undecided

one is NEVER prepared for depression (that is if many of you Nigerians actually know what the word means)

people just deal with it.

After my NYSC I couldn't secure a 'good' job and almost feel into depression (facts is I even thought of Yahoo {not rituals ooo}) but then I remember that it will soon pass and absolutely "All things Work Together for Good for those who Love the Lord", So I just continue in My Worship of God and Do well all that My hand find to do.

It's been some years since I graduated and finish my Nysc, I have never Brought a Car though Happily Married but Then have learnt Contentment and Am not bothered about some other people Lifestyle or Success.

I know am in my own race and not in Competition with anyone. I just trust God and follow is leading.

NB: All this come will Learning (Spiritual, Academics, Experience etc...)

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by abdulaz: 7:59am On Jan 03, 2019
Sarang:

Shut up jare.. uneducated bigot!
Seriously? shocked
I’m a pharmacist by the way.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Jhamzy(m): 8:59am On Jan 03, 2019
Radiant1020:
Depression is real
But my Jesus is more real
Indeed you are radiant!
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by henrybomb(m): 9:18am On Jan 03, 2019
derrydinny:

and you think you are making sense like this?
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by preselect(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2019
since Buhari became president, Nigerians have started killing themselves anyhow. . . . . . . those that boko haram or cattle rearers have yet to kill. This is sad. And it would get worse if that Buhari is re-elected.

by the way, who be this dude sef?
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Cately(f): 10:18am On Jan 03, 2019
Women stay one place onah to cause trouble u see wetin onah cause nonsense rip jor
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Cately(f): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2019
Women stay one place onah to cause trouble u see wetin onah cause e RIP jor
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by Cately(f): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2019
PapaAdanna:

You are a FOOL,

You are already in hell if you fail to know
to of u are fools go to hell
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by OluwasureGig: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2019
Sarang:

I can actually spare you 5k if you weren't taunting him
But I didn't taunt him,I've never taunted or insulted anybody here on nairaland. kindly go through my nairaland posts and comment on the thread and see for yourself. I was only pleading with him to lend me a helping hand so I can solve my financial problems.. please don't misunderstand me and still spare me the 5k please. thank you.

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by OluwasureGig: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=psalmistkakah post=74397456][/quote] didn't quite get your mention sir.
Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by asmovic(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2019
momove4real25:
As young as this Joel is God gave him wisdom. Agba o kan ogbon ori. Rip to that DJ.
what did he say that impressed you? is it blaming of Nigerians which you are part of? where was he too when the dj wanted to commit suicide? who is a witch or wizard that will know when someone wants to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Committing Suicide: Blogger Joel Williams Blames Nigerians & DJ Family by SURElee(f): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2019
Suicide shouldn't be the option. This mumu blogger blaming people for not visiting him, is it that the people who will rush to visit him don't also have their own surmounting struggles in their own lives? We all have our struggles daily but we keep hope alive. Whatever made him commit suicide, he only reduced the naija population by 2 because he was occupying the space of two people considering his size.

He only thought about himself. He didn't think of the effect his actions will have on his family, extended family and friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I no Be Tonto Husband, I Dey Knack Wella" Zlatan Shades Olakunle Churchill / Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo / Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.