Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 (21311 Views)

Missing Person ( Woman 91) / Kean Itubo Itari Umasala Is Dead! Oldest Woman In Rivers Dies At 160 Years / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by Ranchhoddas: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2019
BloggerAdmin:
These are true sons of Rivers State. Not all these militant criminals parading themselves as freedom fighters
Na the same oil money wey Lulu-Briggs don accumulate na im dem dey find self.
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by Genniez(f): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2019
Sellfish:

Shut up angry
stop Beeing selfish.. They need Jesus.. Lolll
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2019
Genniez:
aww so cute... But your rip grandfather is super cute grin
Yep. Lets roll

1 Like

Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by Ranchhoddas: 10:32am On Jan 03, 2019
Fostercat:
N.a. this guy con buy the house wey we dey stay that year. For 11 /13 Thompson avenue ikoyi.

Too much money........
The guy came him self and I was the only one at home that day.

With his thick faint voice,he said 'young man,the federal govt have sold this property to me. I am Lulu Briggs. Tell the general I came. I said yes sir. See body guards wey follow am come. And I just finish NYSC that year 2005. I wish I knew who he was before I saw him. As he talk ,me sef for they stretch CV give am grin grin grin grin

Rest on big man!!
If you had he would have given you a good job. He was generous like that.
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by Genniez(f): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2019
Jahwinaboy:
Yep. Lets roll
roll with The gospel... U need the word of God
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2019
Genniez:
roll with The gospel... U need the word of God
Am ready for any. Forward ur number and account details
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by Genniez(f): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2019
Jahwinaboy:
Am ready for a0ny. Forward ur number and account details
u are funny.. And thanks for starting my day kiss
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by Lordsnipper: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2019
jabor4Naija:
RIP what a nice man he was
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2019
Genniez:
u are funny.. And thanks for starting my day kiss
My pleasure
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by bolayei: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2019
Imagine, how can any government sell government property? Height of corruption. If i have my way all the buyers of government properties will lose their money and sellers have to explain.
Fostercat:
N.a. this guy con buy the house wey we dey stay that year. For 11 /13 Thompson avenue ikoyi.

Too much money........
The guy came him self and I was the only one at home that day.

With his thick faint voice,he said 'young man,the federal govt have sold this property to me. I am Lulu Briggs. Tell the general I came. I said yes sir. See body guards wey follow am come. And I just finish NYSC that year 2005. I wish I knew who he was before I saw him. As he talk ,me sef for they stretch CV give am grin grin grin grin

Rest on big man!!
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by wink2015(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2019
robosky02:
Ijaw Oil Magnate, Chief Olu Lulu-Briggs, Dies at 91
ByNewsroomPosted on December 30, 2018
Views: 1,335

Oil magnate and founder of Moni-Pulo indigenous oil company, High Chief Olu Lulu-Briggs, is dead.

The late chief died on Friday, 28th December, 2018 at the age of 91.

The philanthropist, from Abonnema-Kalabari, the headquarters of Akuku-Toru Local Government Area of Rivers State was known for his love for the Ijaw nation and believe in national peace.

Dumo Lulu-Briggs

Late Chief Lulu-Briggs was also a regent of Abonnema. He was the father of the oil magnate, Chief Dumo Lulu-Briggs, who is the governorship candidate of Accord Party in Rivers state.

His death has been formerly announced by the Abonnema Council of Chiefs.

Top officials of Moni-Pulo oil firm, who were contacted for details of the death, especially if he passed on in Nigeria or overseas, declined to comment.

https://wired.ng/news/ijaw-oil-magnate-chief-olu-lulu-briggs-dies-at-91/

REST IN PEACE.
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by D1zion: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2019
Rest on
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by ITbomb(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2019
akinbode1:

Get me right, we are going to leave this world with nothing....
So because you are leaving with nothing, you shouldn't live a life worth remembering?
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2019
BloggerAdmin:
These are true sons of Rivers State. Not all these militant criminals parading themselves as freedom fighters

yes,this is true royalty, not the criminals who are in govt.
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by veykey: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2019
Tundeobama:
Anyone who support pdp are either gullible or thieves who are not ashamed please was pdp coming back to do, a party who failed Nigerians 16yrs Nigerians chase them no coming back.And this ipods rubbish people shouting yoruba Muslim am a Christian for your information we are one.we all voting apc including traditional religion. Pdp never again see all south west state are Apc including Ekiti and ondo we are ready.
RIP.
When will Nigerians learn not to vote because of a party but for the individual?
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by Greatidonis: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2019
Rest in perfect peace Sir, A great philanthropist and I guess the richest man in the South South, talking about genuine money not stolen once.

1 Like

Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by miguel4suee: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Those that are close to him call him OPU DA (BIG FATHER). He has touched so many lives with his act of philanthropic gestures... The children, youth and mostly the elderly will definitely miss you. There is no were in Niger Delta that he has not touched.
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by Ikh2: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
Celebration of Life!!! Rest in peace sir.
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by Hotfreeze: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Genniez:
is that meme the size of your dic* or your sisters body count.. And u don't know y i want to meet the sons..lemme stop here coz its a new year.

Why else do you want to 'meet' the sons? grin
Wait sef, is it all of them you want to 'meet' or just one?

Don't bother about the size of my stuff, I don't do poverty-stricken h0es.

1 Like

Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by kennethEdewor(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
Greatidonis:
Rest in perfect peace Sir, A great philanthropist and I guess the richest man in the South South, talking about genuine money not stolen once.
Richest man in the south south?hahaha you must be joking!whether genuine money oo or stolen money oo that title big pass am,there are lots of super wealthy lowkey families in the Niger delta,this is the first time have heard of him though,I guess his wealth and fame is just restricted to Kalabari/Ijaw Land.
Hotfreeze:

Why else do you want to 'meet' the sons? grin
Wait sef, is it all of them you want to 'meet' or just one?

Don't bother about the size of my stuff, I don't do poverty-stricken h0es.
Greatidonis:
Richest man in the south south?hahaha you must be joking!whether genuine money oo or stolen money oo that title big pass am,there are lots of super wealthy lowkey families in the Niger delta,this is the first time have heard of him though,I guess his wealth and fame is just restricted to Kalabari/Ijaw Land.
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by Ayobami7(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
RIP
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by robosky02(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
kennethEdewor:
Richest man in the south south?hahaha you must be joking!whether genuine money oo or stolen money oo that title big pass am,there are lots of super wealthy lowkey families in the Niger delta,this is the first time have heard of him though,I guess his wealth and fame is just restricted to Kalabari/Ijaw Land. Richest man in the south south?hahaha you must be joking!whether genuine money oo or stolen money oo that title big pass am,there are lots of super wealthy lowkey families in the Niger delta,this is the first time have heard of him though,I guess his wealth and fame is just restricted to Kalabari/Ijaw Land.

That you are hearing of him for the first time means nothing.. Just learn

Among the top 10 richest family in nigeria you"ll find his name

Among the top 40 richest men in africa you find his name

Google for your self

Check this:

Chief Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs is one of the richest men in the country. He is the predecessor of the Briggs family and the founder of Moni Pulo Limited (MPL), a private indigenous oil and gas exploration and production company.

MPL is located in Port Harcourt but has offices in Lagos and London. The company is known for its operational efficiency of international standard and it is the sole operator of the OML 114. Also, MPL applies its expertise to the operations of OPLs 231, 234 and 239.

The wife of Chief Lulu-Briggs, Mrs Seinye Lulu-Briggs is the Chief Executive Officer of Rachael Hotels Limited. She is a seasoned administrator and an accomplished businesswoman. She worked in the Civil Service for a year before proceeding to a Design Research Centre where she was the Office Manager.

After leaving this firm, she began her sojourn into the financial sector and subsequently business.

Chief Dumo Lulu Briggs is another affluent member of the Briggs family. He was the pioneer Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer of Moni Pulo Limited from 1995 to 2002. He is a trained lawyer and a member of the Nigeria Bar Association (NBA).
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by robosky02(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
High Chief Olu Benson Lulu Briggs

Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by robosky02(m): 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
His son

Dumo Lulu Briggs is in the race as next governor of Rivers State

Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by plat0: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2019
kennethEdewor:
Richest man in the south south?hahaha you must be joking!whether genuine money oo or stolen money oo that title big pass am,there are lots of super wealthy lowkey families in the Niger delta,this is the first time have heard of him though,I guess his wealth and fame is just restricted to Kalabari/Ijaw Land. Richest man in the south south?hahaha you must be joking!whether genuine money oo or stolen money oo that title big pass am,there are lots of super wealthy lowkey families in the Niger delta,this is the first time have heard of him though,I guess his wealth and fame is just restricted to Kalabari/Ijaw Land.
you know nothing.
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by robosky02(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
plat0:
you know nothing.
no mind am grin
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
Make I just marry enter this Briggs family ehn grin grin
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by robosky02(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
MariaLavina:
Make I just marry enter this Briggs family ehn grin grin
forward your apllication to me with pics grin
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
robosky02:
forward your apllication to me with pics grin
grin grin cheesy

But him son don old nah, have you any pictures of him grandsons. They must be cute o grin
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by robosky02(m): 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
MariaLavina:
grin grin cheesy

But him son don old nah, have you any pictures of him grandsons. They must be cute o grin

His son is the next gov of rivers state

But grandson you will wound him grin
Re: Olu Lulu-Briggs Dies At 91 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
robosky02:

His son is the next gov of rivers state
But grandson you will wound him grin
How I wan wound him?? A gentle lady like me grin grin
Show me pictures biko, make I go type my application letter. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not About Unconditional Love / A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter / I'm Confused: My Wife's Pressuring Us To Relocate To Another Apartment!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.