Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Worship Groups In Ikot Akwa Ibom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worship Groups In Ikot Akwa Ibom (209 Views)

CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worship Groups In Ikot Akwa Ibom by Scriptamanet(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
A generation is rising that will bring down the course of heaven upon the earth and usher in the flow as it is in heaven.
Let's meet together and grow thats

(1) (Reply)

CAN Lauds Akeredolu's Developmental Strides In Ondo / When The Devil Reminds You Of Your Past And Try To Make You Feel Disappointed... / I Took Your Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.