Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

"Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola (11479 Views)

Manchester City Pep Guardiola Is Set To Replace Massimiliano Allegri At Juventus / Man City's Pep Guardiola Makes Final Decision On Transfer Deal For Alexis Sanche / Aguero Could Feature Against Stoke City- Pep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by Ubdavis(m): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
ericmor:

O boy, if you don’t know how to use a google, how did you get here then? Do I need to tell u how to use google search. Pep failled in his first season to win a trophy but qualified them for UCL which people like u thought he won’t make it and broke records in second season, so wats your point exactly? And for your information which I know you did not know, sir Alex failed woefully in his first 2 season at Man U and latter became the most successful in the same club. Pep is one of the best coach in the world and the best in England right now. Keep on hating why he succeed

U just forced me to say this, I do t like going into word cross fire with people on issues like this. U are naive, shallow. Myopic, irrational , erratic.... Never gonna react to anything u say cus ur faculty can be liken to that of a 2yr old.
Re: "Nobody Trusts Manchester City" - Pep Guardiola by ericmor: 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Ubdavis:

U just forced me to say this, I do t like going into word cross fire with people on issues like this. U are naive, shallow. Myopic, irrational , erratic.... Never gonna react to anything u say cus ur faculty can be liken to that of a 2yr old.

Lol. I can see you are so pain.
My last word to you, get your fact right next time before commenting.
I don’t go into word battle with kids.
Try and learn next time boi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Beach Soccer Team Will Play At Copa Lagos 2017 / China's Super League Season Postponed Because Of Coronavirus / Arsenal FC Partner MTN Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.