Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) (37821 Views)

Photos Of The Policeman That Slapped & Beat Viktoh To Pulp In Lagos / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by MrGist: 6:15am On Jan 03, 2019
A man has been able to locate address of Policeman that extorted him and his friends, thanks to Google Map.

According to the man with the handle @Iam_liltorn on twitter, 3 policemen arrested them and made away with their phones and at the same time extorted them of the sum of N3000.

But unfortunately for one of them, he was able to track the loction of one of the phones, which directed to a certain street in Ikeja.

Read his tweet:

Day I broke my ankle after being unlawfully arrested by some 3 policemen not wearing uniform but they have their IDcards(deyshowedme) I managed to escape but they have 2 of my friend’s phone with them. I managed to use Google to find the phone location.

We were arrested just after Berger round about yesterday 3 police men

They demanded for 300k we had just 3k left with us. I was going to perform for a show(which I am not even being paid for) I explained to them that I am an artiste and allowed them search me. They found nothing but still insisted we followed them to the station

I tried talking them into collecting 2k at least mehn I can’t lose on both ends come all d way from tollgate abulegba for a free show and still end up paying Men in Black money for what exactly?

Told my friends we have to run before this idiot take us to their station then start another case on our head or find some case to rope us with cuz Berger police are found if that.. That’s the home address of one of them holding one of my friends phone.

I don’t know how they can be found but an sure someone would know this street or something even if the @PoliceNG are not ready to look into this issue. By the way I thought they told them to stop harrasing innocent citizens already

Apparently one of them loves in Rasheed Baruwa St, Isheri ikeja. Lagos state Nigeria.

Gist from GistMore - http://gistmore.com/man-uses-app-to-get-the-location-of-one-of-the-policemen-that-extorted-him

Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by MrGist: 6:17am On Jan 03, 2019

Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:17am On Jan 03, 2019
Technology is bae!

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:27am On Jan 03, 2019
Smh sad
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by originals1(m): 6:33am On Jan 03, 2019
Hmmm, u r very lucky cos there r still areas google has not covered in nigeriacheesy

Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley

1 Like

Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by godfatherx: 6:39am On Jan 03, 2019
In my opinion, releasing this information is premature, it's not sufficient enough to hold the boys involved for anything, they could possibly make more mistakes like taking pictures with the phone or making calls. With the info in public domain, he can easily discard the phone and you can't plant anything on him.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by pacino26(m): 7:04am On Jan 03, 2019
Guy don spoil the case. Could've either walked into IGP X-squad office and laid a complaint there while giving them this information or walk straight to FSARS and report a case of Armed Robbery and told them you tracked the phone and this address came up

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by cnnamoko(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2019
Cool

Reboot your business this year. Do more in less time with Excel Templates and Business Software in Account, Inventory Mgt., CRM, HRM, SCHOOL PORTALS.

Check my Awesome Signature cool
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by sapiosexist(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2019
MrGist:
A man has been able to locate address of Policeman that extorted him and his friends, thanks to Google Map.

According to the man with the handle @Iam_liltorn on twitter, 3 policemen arrested them and made away with their phones and at the same time extorted them of the sum of N3000.

But unfortunately for one of them, he was able to track the loction of one of the phones, which directed to a certain street in Ikeja.

Read his tweet:

Gist from GistMore - http://gistmore.com/man-uses-app-to-get-the-location-of-one-of-the-policemen-that-extorted-him

Nice one. abeg what's the app name
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by Abbeyme: 10:37am On Jan 03, 2019
ok
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by zzzzy: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2019
sapiosexist:

Nice one. abeg what's the app name
Google map.

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by djsaxxy: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2019
THIS NIGERIA CANNOT GET BETTER IN 10TH GENERATION TO COME

AM VERY SURE OF THAT angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by Aderewah: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2019
Why are our law makers not doing anything about force brutality. We are not that important. If it is budget padding nowzainab they'll have brain erection.

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by CrazeMan69(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2019
Internet fraudster claiming artiste... You assaulted a police officer (a.k.a olokpa) and evaded arrest. Now you are here forming victim angry

1 Like

Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by raphretle: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2019
Guy u F Up.... u for set d guy up... report him first before letting this info out.

4 Likes

Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by isax(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2019
k
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by Sellfish(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2019
Tracker-General of the Federation, now that you have tracked him, what next? undecided

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by Pavore9: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2019
He jumped the gun! Why release the info to the public now?
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by Haywhymido(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2019
Men in black with bad character.
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by Oweku: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2019
The power of technology..
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by MillionCash: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2019
Good for him, join my signature for daily football sure tips

Click signature & join cool
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2019
Meanwhile IGP kpotun idris retires today.
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by CharleyBright(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2019
Hmmm. am forced to reassess the poster's words when he said " I escaped".
Why would u escape if u didnt commit a crime?

For all i know, policemen usually look out for and "prey on " criminals and law breakers. And the policemen know one when they see one.
There is no way a corrupt policeman will deliberately want to prey on an innocent citizen. They have nothing to hold against them, so they wont dare.
Unfortunately, some people have a kind of face that naturally identifies them as "suspects". For these kind of people, the society already see them as suspects even when there are no crime committed. These are the ones police prey on.
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2019
Wizards everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by eddie7: 10:49am On Jan 03, 2019
Shoot the bastards
Re: Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) by fergieboy: 10:49am On Jan 03, 2019
Please how do activate this on my phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss / Lady Who Wrote JAMB Kidnapped In Kano After Her Examination. Photos / Area Boys Clash At Abule-Ado, Lagos. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.