Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me (4894 Views)

Have You Ever Lose A Dream Job Before? / Have You Quit Your Job Before Because You Were Fed Up? / Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by Francisayo(m): 8:15am On Jan 03, 2019
I'm writing this here with sadness, being jobless is really causing me depression and I'm really losing it right now.
I studied Chemistry and I really need something doing to sustain my life even if not in chemistry line....Anytime I see my mum suffers it always brings out tears from my eyes because I'm supposed to be taking care of her by now.....All eyes on me to lift my family from suffering and yet nothing is coming up....
Pls if you can help me pls do,if you do you're not helping me alone but you're saving a life and helping my mum too.....I'm currently in Ondo State but I can work anywhere.
I've completed my NYSC.
My number 08132386289
God bless you as you're preparing your mind to save a life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by hisexcellency34: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2019
Check out Atiku volunteer office in your state and join them. It's a worthy cause except you are APC member

8 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by abokibuhari: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2019
Try look for teaching ....

3 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by Francisayo(m): 8:21am On Jan 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Check out Atiku volunteer office in your state and join them. It's a worthy cause except you are APC member

I'm not into partisan politics
Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by Francisayo(m): 8:22am On Jan 03, 2019
abokibuhari:
Life is really hard for me....Tired of this life
Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by SalamRushdie: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2019
all eyes on you and you are looking for a Job? if you want to change your family's fortune a job is not what you need bro you need to do more , you need to start acting as a game changer .. Immediately you get a job now you will get a girl and the you get married and then you have kids and then you start looking up to your kids to be the solution all over again ..its a vicious circle bro ... Well be patient an worthwhile job will soon come

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by abokibuhari: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2019
Go get your PVC and vote the government out

3 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by yomi007k(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:
all eyes on you and you are looking for a Job? if you want to change your family's fortune a job is not what you need bro you need to do more , you need to start acting as a game changer .. Immediately you get a job now you will get a girl and the you get married and then you have kids and then you start looking up to your kids to be the solution all over again ..its a vicious circle bro ... Well be patient an worthwhile job will soon come

U made some point.

How do you mean by being a game changer?

3 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by Abortions: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2019
Francisayo:

U even get choice. He never red

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by Abortions: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2019
Francisayo:

U even get choice. He never red

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by gaby(m): 8:27am On Jan 03, 2019
I can only imagine what you must have to deal with and go through on a daily. Really wished I could lend a helping hand.

I pray you find the connection to get engaged from here.

Keep a straight head and chin and never yield to the pressures of finding a way out by illegal means, you'd have done more harm to yourself in the long run by that.

Stay strong mate and never stop believing.

6 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by Francisayo(m): 8:46am On Jan 03, 2019
gaby:
I can only imagine what you must have to deal with and go through on a daily. Really wished I could lend a helping hand.

I pray you find the connection to get engaged from here.

Keep a straight head and chin and never yield to the pressures of finding a way out by illegal means, you'd have done more harm to yourself in the long run by that.

Stay strong mate and never stop believing.

Thank You God bless
Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by Makz: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2019
abokibuhari:

Francisayo:

Life is really hard for me....Tired of this life

Be humble! Look for teaching OP. Its ur best bet for now. Use that as a stepping board while your call to Oluwa is on wait pending when He will pick up ur call. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by Francisayo(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2019
Makz:

Be humble! Look for teaching OP. Its ur best bet for now. Use that as a stepping board while your call to Oluwa is on wait pending when He will pick up ur call. Shalom!

I'm not despising Teaching,cos I even love to impact knowledge on individuals. I teach during my NYSC and it was a very good experience, even d Principal was really happy and appreciative for my work.....Before you'll say y didn't she retain me,it was a govt school and d power is beyond her.....
Even right now no school ready to recruit new teachers....
I don't know y this country is like this.....
Thinking hard is already having negative impact on my happiness and health.....I just hope something comes up before I lose it totally to depression

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by U1(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2019
Don't be tired of life, Francisayo. That's a dangerous thing!

Take life easy. Learn how to deflect all undesirable pressures. Your mum may not be happy about the situation, but she most certainly would want you to remain alive for her. There's a threat to that if you are depressed.

From the sound of it, I am not so sure you have spent up to five years at home - I HAVE. But I am not feeling so miserable because, despite all that, I have never had to beg anyone or depend on anyone for anything all these years. God be praised!

Try considering anything that can keep you busy - could be teaching, as some have suggested. Beyond the money (which may not be much), you get the benefit of being engaged in something that may reduce the time you have for thinking of problems in your life.

Keep the hope alive. Never see anything productive, even when it's low paying, as not being worthwhile, especially if it's something you think you can do comfortably.

Most importantly, continue to knock on the door, asking God to intervene. All the best!

PS: I just read your post about there being no teaching job. That's sad.

Please try doing anything legit that can just keep you busy. It could even be farming (agriculture), if you have passion for it - I'd probably have been in this myself already had it been I had nothing to fall back on.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by Francisayo(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2019
U1:
Don't be tired of life, Francisayo. That's a dangerous thing!

Take life easy. Learn how to deflect all undesirable pressures. Your mum may not be happy about the situation, but she most certainly would want you to remain alive for her. There's a threat to that if you are depressed.

From the sound of it, I am not so sure you have spent up to five years at home - I HAVE. But I am not feeling so miserable because, despite all that, I have never had to beg anyone or depend on anyone for anything all these years. God be praised!

Try considering anything that can keep you busy - could be teaching, as some have suggested. Beyond the money (which may not be much), you get the benefit of being engaged in something that may reduce the time you have for thinking of problems in your life.

Keep the hope alive. Never see anything productive, even when it's low paying, as not being worthwhile, especially if it's something you think you can do comfortably.

Most importantly, continue to knock on the door, asking God to intervene. All the best!

PS: I just read your post about there being no teaching job. That's sad.

Please try doing anything legit that can just keep you busy. It could even be farming (agriculture), if you have passion for it - I'd probably have been in this myself already had it been I had nothing to fall back on.

Thank You,God bless

3 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by prettyem(f): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2019
Hello Ayo, Have you thought of:

private coaching for students around you?

Cleaning or running errands services for busy peeps in ur location?
...try these please and pray to God (pour your heart to him & tell Him to help you sensitive to the answers He'll give you)

Don't do anything silly if u really love mumsy. Much love

11 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by wiseone28: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2019
I WON'T BE SURPRISE IF SOMEONE ADVICE YOU TO JOIN THE BETTING LEAGUE tongue
Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by asamwababy: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2019
prettyem:
Hello Ayo, Have you thought of:

private coaching for students around you?

Cleaning or running errands services for busy peeps in ur location?
...try these please and pray to God (pour your heart to him & tell Him to help you sensitive to the answers He'll give you)

Don't do anything silly if u really love mumsy. Much love

Good point

Its not until you receive an appointment letter before you feel your problems are over.

Look around you for little errands you can run or move out of your location to Lagos or somewhere else.

Do not despise the days of little beginnings.

Most of us have gone through this process too.

Stay blessed and delete suicide from your thoughts.

Your mum loves and needs you very much alive.

5 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by lordizak(m): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2019
Francisayo:

Here is a secret about life; To survive, there must be a bit of a compromise!
You never ditacte the rule.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by deeza4mum: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
PS do u know their office in Kaduna?

3 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by BrutusOj(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2019
We are all depressed in this God forsaken country, we are just enduring and having faith. Nobody should use depression to threaten family and friends for suicide. Double your hustle, ignore your certificates and find anything that can put food on ur table and if u insist on white colar jobs, try find a school to teach for now. Teaching job is the easiest of all jobs for learned guys who are sound and if you are physically strong, find a labourer job. Once u can feed, u will survive.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by lordizak(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2019
abokibuhari:
89% of our graduates only have a certificate and no brain. OP seems smart though, there is coherence in his articulation.
Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by Majlaw(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2019
Francisayo:
I'm writing this here with sadness, being jobless is really causing me depression and I'm really losing it right now.
I studied Chemistry and I really need something doing to sustain my life even if not in chemistry line....Anytime I see my mum suffers it always brings out tears from my eyes because I'm supposed to be taking care of her by now.....All eyes on me to lift my family from suffering and yet nothing is coming up....
Pls if you can help me pls do,if you do you're not helping me alone but you're saving a life and helping my mum too.....I'm currently in Ondo State but I can work anywhere.
I've completed my NYSC.
My number 08132386289
God bless you as you're preparing your mind to save a life
Bro... Same here. I am currently on twitter, I have message all the ministries, Defense hqrts, effc, inec, celebrities etc... I know one of dem will reply me someday. I am into labourer work for now. #1500 daily. My body dey hear am guy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by frankfrancis871: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2019
sad

Who you epp?
You will remain jobless!

Don't you have a wheel barrow or know anyone to hire from?

What about bakeries and so on?

I can't employ someone that will die of depression because of work.

Lazy foolgerian!

Meanwhile IPOB are creating employment in Biafraland and building infrastrutures!

Furthermore, yet you all are proud Nigerians! If yes then you hate yourself and your family, what has Nigeria done for you? Absolutely nothing yet you are planning to vote!

Only a revolution will save us all, IPOB is doing their best yet you jobeless nincompoop will come here to insult them instead of encouraging them. I ask again, how has Nigeria benefitted you with all her human and natural resources?

I weep for Africa!

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by Spyde(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2019
My question is WHAT CAN YOU DO?

for me, I studied mechanical engineering, didn't get a job with it despite what I feel I'm capable of, I was opportune to learn welding, fashion designing, programming etc. Now I'm working as a Software engineer and fine. So kindly know what you can do first that's when I believe someone capable can help you ( don't forget you are in Nigeria). my 2 cents

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by biggestmanhood(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2019
deeza4mum:

PS do u know their office in Kaduna?
there office in Kaduna is at jos road by Ibadan street or call 07031985020 or 08033113612 or 08035550076

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by kaysteelz(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
please where is their office in Benin city.
Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by idu1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
Let me highlight what you can do;

You sturdy chemistry thank God for that.

You can produce insecticide, soap, deodorants, perfumes. You can also cook meth if you smart enough.

Learn how to drive and become a commercial/private driver erc staying in your room and be complaining won't help anyone. All these things I mention above pays more than many salary jobs.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
Francisayo:

I'm not despising Teaching,cos I even love to impact knowledge on individuals. I teach during my NYSC and it was a very good experience, even d Principal was really happy and appreciative for my work.....Before you'll say y didn't she retain me,it was a govt school and d power is beyond her.....
Even right now no school ready to recruit new teachers....
I don't know y this country is like this.....
Thinking hard is already having negative impact on my happiness and health.....I just hope something comes up before I lose it totally to depression
my friend stop lying teaching is the most Common job available in this country private schools are springing up everywhere....tell us say u no like the job or the pay too small.... you have to start from somewhere before God will send your helper stop talking depression stay positive get something doing no matter how small stop complaining start acting
Re: Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me by Arthurity1(m): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
Try learning a skill that is in demand like graphics designing, web design and development, ui and ux design, coding etc.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Globacom Ltd Recruitment / Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims / Lng Recruitment Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.