Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims (4900 Views)

Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending / Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins / 2019 NNPC Recruitment 'Discriminatory' As Lawyer Threatens To Drag NNPC To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2019
I can remember last year December the stipends was paid on the 24th of December. Considering that the whole of that week was holidays. I can remember my friend jumping because he had been looking for money to enjoy Christmas but he had none.

So then came sallah, they did not pay, but I said nothing because I thought maybe it was because it was a lesser sallah.

Now this Sallah has come and Npower has not paid,and today is the 10th.

The people in Npower have been there and are subtly punishing Muslims with their payments.

I can not believe they could do this until I see it with my eyes. My request is that they should be more Muslims posted to the position of top Npower officials so that our payments can be given to the Beneficiaries on time.

The Npower situation room has failed again with jts bias and should be cleaned to make way for capable people.

Everyone should be treated fairly for we are all one.

Eid-el Kabir.
Edited:As we celebrate Eid El mawlid. We haven't been paid to celebrate it.

Edited again today July 30,2020.
This has been proven to be true.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by inoki247: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2019
Everything for diz country people are always attributing it to Religion... Where were you Buhari First Year wey e no pay Salary during December at al dat e started paying from January 2nd or so did anybody Cry we moved on.. I guess u will look for anoda Excuse dat Npower hasn't been in existence den

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by AntiBalaka: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2019
Welfare case

Go and get a job, lazy lout.

10 Likes

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:
Welfare case

Go and get a job, lazy lout.

I'm want the country to be fair to all.
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by AntiBalaka: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2019
Charleys:

I'm want the country to be fair to all.

Out of the million and one things wrong in this country, it is your welfare cheque date of payment that is your problem so much so that you are demanding for more Muslims to be heading the organization.

You are one of the major problems we have in this Country today.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Out of the million and one things wrong in this country, it is your welfare cheque date of payment that is your problem so much so that you are demanding for more Muslims to be heading the organization.

I don't want the money to be paid to me, I want Npower to be fair to all Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by currencyz22: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2019
Charleys:

I don't want the money to be paid to me, I want Npower to be fair to all Muslims.
and your buhari is fair to all Christians, in damie vee voice you are a mother phucking hypocrite

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 11:33am On Aug 10, 2019
currencyz22:
and your buhari is fair to all Christians, in damie vee voice you are a mother phucking hypocrite

Christians can stomach the hate unlike we muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by proudevil: 11:33am On Aug 10, 2019
Charleys:
I can remember last year December the stipends was paid on the 24th of December. Considering that the whole of that week was holidays. I can remember my friend jumping because he had been looking for money to enjoy Christmas but he had none.

So then came sallah, they did not pay, but I said nothing because I thought maybe it was because it was a lesser sallah.

The people in Npower have been there and are subtly punishing Muslims with their payments.

I can not believe they could do this until I see it with my eyes. My request is that they should be more Muslims posted to the position of top Npower officials so that our payments can be given to the Beneficiaries on time.

The Npower situation room has failed again with jts bias and should be cleaned to make way for capable people.

Eid-el Kabir.
You are even complaining.....lazy youth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by yenereal(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2019
So when Christians were paid on the 24th, Muslims did not receive alert right? Now than Muslims are not being paid (according to you), are Christians not affected too?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Robisky001(m): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
This tire me gaaa... We're not only stupidly religious but sentimental as well.

7 Likes

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
Let's be honest
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by abtywo(m): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
You are FANATIC

10 Likes

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2019
abtywo:
You are FANATIC

How come when someone says something,you people say he is a fanatic.
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by dollytino4real(f): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
it is well
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
dollytino4real:
it is well

We need fairness
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Francisayo(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
Charleys:

Eid-el Kabir.

Shame on u for this.....I just wonder sometimes how some people reason, must u attribute everything to religion
Can't we just live in peace in this country without having issues relating to religion?
Im more sad for this thrash to be coming out from a youth, we are really on a long thing in this country..
See d solution you're proffering to d problem....Shame on u

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Lekison(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Charleys:

Eid-el Kabir.
oga
why are you promoting religious crisis?. people like you are the problem of this country.

15 Likes

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Weneda(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Charleys:

Eid-el Kabir.
I don't just understand this country. So u think until ur brother is being given a top position in the scheme that's when they will pay right? And u think is not favouring the Muslim. Are the Christian not also affected too? Na wa!

11 Likes

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Lekison(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
yenereal:
So when Christians were paid on the 24th, Muslims did not receive alert right? Now than Muslims are not being paid (according to you), are Christians not affected too?
abeg help me ask am ooo

3 Likes

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by yetunsbay(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
yenereal:
maybe u read again and align ur thinking to a festivity period
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Francisayo:

Shame on u for this.....I just wonder sometimes how some people reason, must u attribute everything to religion
Can't we just live in peace in this country without having issues relating to religion?
Im more sad for this thrash to be coming out from a youth, we are really on a long thing in this country..
See d solution you're proffering to d problem....Shame on u

What you believe matters a lot
Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Ayotemide(f): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
Very unfortunate line of thinking. You see the ignorance that doesn't want you to be great would see you in NPOWER for a very long time.

6 Likes

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by whatis1god(m): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:

A lot of religious zounderkite every where….
Whatever happens is given a religious coloration....
These people are sick….
And you begin to wonder why we have religious bigots leading the masses……
When people like this becomes leaders all they'll remember and know is the loyalty to their religious belief alone…

8 Likes

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Nigerianization(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
How can one expect to get paid before the middle of the month?? If I may ask, what happened to your July allowee??

3 Likes

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nigerianization:
How can one expect to get paid before the middle of the month?? If I may ask, what happened to your July allowee??

They haven't been paid

1 Like

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by teebaxy(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
Charleys:

Eid-el Kabir.
I know that Christians have a specific date for there festival.... I will believe only if you can tell me the date for Ileya festival next year

2 Likes

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
[quote author=Charleys post=81120695]I can remember last year December the stipends was paid on the 24th of December. Considering that the whole of that week was holidays. I can remember my friend jumping because he had been looking for money to enjoy Christmas but he had none.

Asalaam!
U are wrong with ur sentimental sermon. My friend-Ibraheem works at d situation room, he's a Muslim. Jamilu is my hardcore friend-he works there too and a pioneer oga in d office. This is not d first time Npower stipend is been delayed and so, don't allow d disappointment to mislead ur judgement. I will be with Jamilu 2moro. We're hanging out at 17:59.

2 Likes

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by ednut1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
Can 30k buy ram or what. No go find better thing do

3 Likes

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by jbaby4u: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
Charleys:

Eid-el Kabir.
It’s people like you that cause religious problem in this country . Let your mind , body and soul be pure towards this country and stop being a religious bigot

4 Likes

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
yenereal:

Good Question. This guy thinking mentality is the poorest in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Npower payment discriminatory to Muslims by Charleys: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Equity and justice is what he's asking for. There are so many Muslims expecting to enjoy sallah with that money but it hasn't been paid, but Npower paid on the 24th December evening to Christmas.

What's the deal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At FBN General Insurance Limited / Lagos Egis Recruitment / Operations Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.