Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

God I Pray For A Soulmate In 2019 – Actress Salma Mumin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God I Pray For A Soulmate In 2019 – Actress Salma Mumin (881 Views)

VIDEO: Actress Salma Seductively Poses N aked With Fruits As She Celebrate Bday / Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons / Dija, Rahama Sadau & Salma Phillips Cover Thisday Style Magazine's Latest Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God I Pray For A Soulmate In 2019 – Actress Salma Mumin by todayingh: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2019
Salma Mumin has a Range Rover, a restaurant, precious melons to splash and put on display among other things she can boast of but there’s one thing she’s not having and she badly wants that this year. Read more @ https://todayingh.com/god-i-pray-for-a-soulmate-in-2019-actress-salma-mumin-12079/

Re: God I Pray For A Soulmate In 2019 – Actress Salma Mumin by ashewoboy(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2019
the guys that approach you on a daily. how are you treating them? what are you bringing into the relationship? are you submissive? these are the pertinent questions you need to ask.
Re: God I Pray For A Soulmate In 2019 – Actress Salma Mumin by Makz: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2019
You can always get one in the market. Infact, I know where they are sold
Re: God I Pray For A Soulmate In 2019 – Actress Salma Mumin by englishmart(m): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2019
��� How Much is soulmate hair conditioner that you are looking for a soulmate?
You can get one for as low as #100, soulmate is soulmate. In the absence of crocodiles, one might be tempted to manage lizards.
���

(1) (Reply)

Ladys Unbelievable Transformation Has Been Accused Of Enchancing Her Whole Body / Linda Ikeji Starts New Challenge - Rocks Cleavage As She Shares No Makeup Photo / Richest Musicians In Nigeria | Most Recent List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.