Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Help: How Can I Draft My Mail to look like this?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help: How Can I Draft My Mail to look like this?? (881 Views)

Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert / How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? / How To Remove/disable Automatic Saving To Draft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How Can I Draft My Mail to look like this?? by Jossyroyal1: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2019
Helo guys. Good morning. Pls I've been exploring my Gmail account to see if it has features to make my mails to look like this.

Geeks in the house kindly tell me if it's possible and how to go about it. Or is it peculiar to Professional emails alone? If yes, I love to know how too..

Thanks

Re: Help: How Can I Draft My Mail to look like this?? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
Helo guys. Good morning. Pls I've been exploring my Gmail account to see if it has features to make my mails to look like this.

Geeks in the house kindly tell me if it's possible and how to go about it. Or is it peculiar to Professional emails alone? If yes, I love to know how too..

Thanks
use SMTP to send HTML mails
Re: Help: How Can I Draft My Mail to look like this?? by bedfordng(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
that is a customized template created. so if you intend to send by creating a custom template, I can create one for you and you will have to send the mails using a software that has smtp or php mailer features with options to use customized template to send. it's not all bulk mailer software that has such features.

I can equally give you such software too with smtp and template uploading features and guide you through on how to use it. you can get in touch with me via contact on my signature
Re: Help: How Can I Draft My Mail to look like this?? by donsheddy1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jossyroyal1:

Thanks
Contact 08031975415
Re: Help: How Can I Draft My Mail to look like this?? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Very easy.....

Use newsletter plugin with smtp
Re: Help: How Can I Draft My Mail to look like this?? by Jossyroyal1: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
eberedigital:

use SMTP to send HTML mails

Thanks
Re: Help: How Can I Draft My Mail to look like this?? by Jossyroyal1: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
naijatatafo:
Very easy.....

Use newsletter plugin with smtp

Thanks

How can I go about that sir...

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Is A Month Old / Get Your Themeforest WordPress Original Theme - For As Low As #1500 / What Do You Think About This Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.