Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Standard Chartered Bank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank Interview (2500 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Chartered Bank Interview by kaybe(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2007
can anyone furnish me with information on what to expect at standard chartered bank interview.tanks for the expected response.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Interview by user86666(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2007
Ceteris paribus you should face a panel of three, just relax and be yourself
Refresh yourself on whats in the CV you sent them because they'll ask you stuff about it
Visit their website and learn a few things before you go in there
Write down a couple of questions to ask them & be sure to ask them before you leave the place, they'll ask if you have any questions anyway. Pick up your small notepad and read out your questions, it shows you prepared for them.

Smile grin
Make eye contact with whoever's questioning  shocked
If a question needs thinking, think!, don't be in a hurry to answer any question
When answering questions, end your answers with your own questions like 'Did I give enough detail?' 'Was I clear on that?
In general, don't let it go like an interrogation, steer the interview in the direction of an information exchange meeting . . . you can, and thats by asking questions

Good luck!

What postion are you up for? Give some feedback here soon ok?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Interview by chimmyfred: 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2007
please help me. I filled the standard chartered bank job application online. i have successfully gotten to the last stage but one of the questions seems a little tough and i will need your input and suggestions. please help me it is urgent.

QUESTION:The Bank has ambitious growth targets for the next five years. If you were in charge of Group Strategy for the day, what recommendations would you make to ensure we achieve our aspirations and why? (up to 300 words)

I would like to know if anyone has been employed through the international graduate recruitment process online
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Interview by user86666(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2007
You best ask a banker
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Interview by martobi: 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hey NL, past questions and answers for standard chartered bank aptitude test...
https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/standard-chartered-bank-aptitude-test-past-questions/

(1) (Reply)

Nddc Foreign Scholarship List Out For Interview / Info About On Sales Representative And Acquisition Manager At Jiji. ng / Npower :the Fairest Employment Scheme By The Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.