Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face (74168 Views)

Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) / 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Jaynom(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
That's old
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by drexel39(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jenniferblog:
See Annie Idibia's reaction as female fan takes off her top to hug 2face while singing on stage.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/see-annie-idibias-reaction-as-female-fan-takes-off-her-top-to-hug-2face-video/

all these bloggers sef,this is star trek 2015 in sapele,nd u brought it after 3yrs to post like news haba,this is 2019 na
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
Happy new year guys,please check out this year special episode reaction video with my dad reacting to Amilli ft H.O.M.A title "9 - 5"..kindly subscribe,like,comment and share.
Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_zEj-bnCeM
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Talknochip(m): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Can we still blame Tuface for all his past 'mishap'?!
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Morohunmubo(m): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Some folks need to receive brain grin grin angry
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by AfricanMagic(m): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
dallex10:
In a school, they are 180 students in 100 level. 110 students offer courses in Aerospace engineering, 88 offers courses in cyber security and 65 offer courses in ICT. If 40 students offer courses in both aerospace engineering and cyber security, 38 offer courses in cyber security only. Find the number of students who offer:

A. All the three courses

B. ICT only

C. None of the 3 courses

D. At least one course

E. Either one or two of the three courses

Represent it with a Venn diagram

My able mathematicians, help a brother.

5k at stake before 4PM
that's your family problem
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by princeemmma(m): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
the life of a star

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by diteh(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
She didn't know that 2face has retired from the babydaddy company. and her aproach is too despirate
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by chocboi78(m): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
dallex10:
In a school, they are 180 students in 100 level. 110 students offer courses in Aerospace engineering, 88 offers courses in cyber security and 65 offer courses in ICT. If 40 students offer courses in both aerospace engineering and cyber security, 38 offer courses in cyber security only. Find the number of students who offer:

A. All the three courses

B. ICT only

C. None of the 3 courses

D. At least one course

5k at stake before 4PM
u Mean 5k for me if I solve it?
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Toks2008(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jenniferblog:
See Annie Idibia's reaction as female fan takes off her top to hug 2face while singing on stage.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/see-annie-idibias-reaction-as-female-fan-takes-off-her-top-to-hug-2face-video/

I pity the unfortunate boyfriend of this clueless lady..must she take off her top?

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by ahahnow: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ogaga87:
Some ladies are just terrible... The impact of fish brain is gradually fussing both the male and female sex this days.. Yes! The other day was one musician that came out to say he gave ladies permission to grope his DICK in public...

I wonder the kind of spouse folks like this will become tomorrow and the kind of children they are likely going to share to the society..

May God help us

I will group your Dickkk
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Toks2008(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Talknochip:
Can we still blame Tuface for all his past 'mishap'?!

Anyone who blames him is stupid.

Yes he should have exercised self control but how many men can control themselves when given a free passage by a super hot babe?

The bible says flee meaning if you ever find yourself trapped..you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Onnasucs1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
dallex10:

A. All the three courses

B. ICT only

C. None of the 3 courses

D. At least one course

5k at stake before 4PM
i
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by bpalace(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
dallex10:

A. All the three courses

B. ICT only

C. None of the 3 courses

D. At least one course

5k at stake before 4PM
no1...is 10
2: ICT only = (
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by fortunechy(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Amaka has reconciled with 2face
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by igwefivestar(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jenniferblog:

Watch video

source :

it wi make her love 2baba more, she will know say 2baba nah hot cake
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
he could've done the right thing by stopping her from taking off her top. men. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Talknochip(m): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Toks2008:

Anyone who blames him is stupid.

Yes he should have exercised self control but how many men can control themselves when given a free passage by a super hot babe?

The bible says flee meaning if you ever find yourself trapped..you are on your own.
hmmm! a pastor once said that: ''that 'feeling' doesn't go away through prayer or fasting and that even angels once came down from heaven to go for it''.. True, the Remedy still remains FLEEING
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by davidodiba(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
dallex10:

A. All the three courses

B. ICT only

C. None of the 3 courses

D. At least one course

5k at stake before 4PM

THIS IS ONE OF THE CHEAPEST QUESTION ON SET. Just seat down. Think. Think. Search other examples. Think again. And solve easily.
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by desgiezd(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Alphafeezay:
That's Amaka

Have they reconciled? So no more nyereke disappointment?

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Osuman(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
dallex10:

A. All the three courses

B. ICT only

C. None of the 3 courses

D. At least one course

5k at stake before 4PM

My answer after trying D question, although I am not a mathematical.

A) 102

B) -8

C)10

D)70

E)8

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by mcbliss: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
dallex10:
Send me mail la. Plus u know say my sub for this month dey ya hand . Jst one kk.
I already have solution for u.
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Toks2008(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Talknochip:
hmmm! a pastor once said; the 'feeling' doesn't go away through prayer or fasting and that even angels once came down from heaven to go for it.. True, the Remedy still remains FLEEING

Gbam!

If angels who were not formed by man's fluid fit forsake their assignment on top the matter then who are we 100% mortal men.

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Kobicove(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
And this is someone's girlfriend o! undecided
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by gonkin(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
This is old news. It was a star mega show that happened in Sapele, Delta State sometime between 2014 and 2015.
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
e clear say tuface go nack dis one.tuface no dey dull on tinzs like dis.
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by creamylicious(f): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
If 2face declines,will he die?? These musicians sef
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by khvnggift(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
dallex10:
In a school, they are 180 students in 100 level. 110 students offer courses in Aerospace engineering, 88 offers courses in cyber security and 65 offer courses in ICT. If 40 students offer courses in both aerospace engineering and cyber security, 38 offer courses in cyber security only.

5k at stake before 4PM
who neva chop dae solve math
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Ayobami7(m): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
lol
Re: Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
Like for 2baba Share for Said Baba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? / Gedoni Weds Khafi (Wedding Pictures) / Jada Pollock Celebrates Wizkid's 30th Birthday With 30 Blue Roses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.