Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest (3963 Views)

2016 NYSC BATCH A Time Table [pic] / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest by enurayce: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2007
Please i will like to here from all in the house and especially those who have their ears to the ongoings at the NYSC HQ if really the proposed may/june barge(B) NYSc will be implemented this year.I will be waiting to hearin from you all.thanks
Re: Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest by deeja(m): 4:14am On Apr 23, 2007
The May/june batch is not likely to hold because the present DG of NYSC said he has spent enough on the ist batch so there is no money to finance the may/june batch again except govt gives them more money.This is a confirmed info from an ex-DG.
Re: Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest by davou4eva(m): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2007
wat deeja said was actually true i also get an info. from a reliable source that it cost them like 100,000 to kit and take care of each corper during the orientation camp and that their is no enough money on ground to that effect and that their are not enough place for ell the 2batches on ground to work not to talk of now joining them wit another batch.

Those of us that are preparing to go to camp should better 4get abt d june stuff for now we shld be hopeful of Sept and before u say jack sept would have come.
Till when the mobilization for sept batch will come up. PEACE OUT.
Re: Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest by McDoe(m): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2007
enurayce, Please modify your topic. It is batch and not barge. We have always advocated the need to minimize obvious flaws in this forum. The promoter has taken all these into consideration and was able to put in place provisions for spell check, modification, text format, colour etc. Let's use these things to the fullest.
Re: Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest by McDoe(m): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2007
enurayce, Pls modify your topic. It is batch and not barge. We have always advocated the need to minimize obvious flaws in this forum. The promoter has taken all these into consideration and was able to put in place provisions for spell check, modification, text format, colour etc. Let's use these things to the fullest.
Re: Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2007
@topic. . . please MODIFY.
Re: Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest by olaj: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2007
I got an info from my school that we should start coming to the school from the 1st or 2nd week in May as we are likely going to be mobilised for june batch, pls confirm from your schools too.
Re: Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest by tyoseni(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2007
olaj,
How real is the news u got from your school. I will also try to go to my school.
Please update us as it goes on in your shcool. To many of us it will be good we go for the June batch.
Re: Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest by olaj: 5:04pm On May 04, 2007
@tyoseni,
I can confirm to you that we have been asked to come and fill our bio-data form in my school starting from next week Thursday. We were told that except the federal Govt changes its position the position as at now is that a batch will be coming in by the 20th of June. I just pray it works like that. Let us keep our fingers across and hope for the best as well. Take care
Re: Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest by metridim(m): 1:02pm On May 07, 2007
Guys. I understand your positions. Our VC confirmed the june batch; but the snag is 'Who do we believe? Our schools or the DG NYSC?" Whichever way, personally I am still positive on the issue even though my school is currently on strike.
Re: Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest by enurayce: 12:51pm On May 08, 2007
@ olag,
pls wen you come back from your sch lets know what you found out.if possible as them if its going to be pssible cos in uniport,we,ve filled the forms since NOV.
Re: Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest by enurayce: 7:34pm On May 19, 2007
I'm still waitng to hearing from anyone that has any recent info on the batch B May/june NYSC
Re: Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest by Nobody: 8:03am On May 22, 2007
Re: Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest
enurayce:

I'm still waitng to hearing from anyone that has any recent info on the batch B May/june NYSC.
Re: Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest by tyoseni(m): 10:01pm On May 29, 2007
Hi House,
Has any one heard any information on the 2nd/june batch of the NYSC programme. Please notify us if there is any devopment. if the programme has been slated for september we should know as early as possible.
Re: Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest by olaj: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2007
I am sorry for coming late to feed you back, the story is still not clear as we were only allow to see the compiled names but the authority are careful about giving authoritative information about the june service, anyway the month june is here, let's wait and see what will happen. love you all
Re: Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest by tyoseni(m): 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2007
please update us as it goes with u.
Re: Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest by Bassey231(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2007
Having any ideas of going for service in June?Better kiss such thoughts goodbye.I'm presently serving and we asked an official of NYSC how far with the June stuff.The man told us that it was unrealistic,and we've come to see it.Some of our guys still don't have where to do their primary assignments.
Re: Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest by yicob(m): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2009
How true is this story ?
Re: Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest by cvibe: 6:14am On Apr 24, 2009
Everyone is telling the poster to modify. Could it be a confimation of Soludo's statement.

One buck tells me that's how Eurayce's CV will look.
Re: Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest by senolistic: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2009
Heard July/August, dnt knw how true that is
Re: Nysc Batch B(may/june) How True/lastest by senolistic: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2009
if any1 knws where 2 get the time table, pls link me,
thks.

(1) (Reply)

My NYSC Camp Experience 2011 / NYSC BATCH A15, Call Up Letter Now Available On Dashboard / Kwara Bound Corpers Batch B 2016!!! Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.