Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) (45968 Views)

Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed / Man United Reveal Winter Break Training Plans With Ighalo, Fernandes / Ranking Of Longest Home Runs In Europe's Top 20 Leagues: Anfield Only No.3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
glosplendid:
okay

Just pay your tithe and get a well paying job na
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by glosplendid(f): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
Gaddaffi121:
With those curves, you should be self employed..if u know, u know.
smiles
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by glosplendid(f): 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
doggedfighter:

Just pay your tithe and get a well paying job na
okay
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
glosplendid:
Happy new year nairalanders,,just recently graduated and looking for a job instead of staying home doing nothing,,,my location is Abuja,,please any decent job with a good pay is okay by me,,..contact:glosplendid@gmail.com

Just pay your this and get a well paying job na.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by domino4211(m): 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
glosplendid:
Happy new year nairalanders,,just recently graduated and looking for a job instead of staying home doing nothing,,,my location is Abuja,,please any decent job with a good pay is okay by me,,..contact:glosplendid@gmail.com
My uncle manages Protea Hotel in Abuja.
I could link you to him..
He'd give you a good job with a very great pay.
But the old fool will ask you for sex.
He did the same thing to one of my coursemates i took to him and completely embarassed me.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by glosplendid(f): 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
ultimate77:

You mean you just graduated and you want a decent job in our current country? Common! Don't act as if you don't know what's up na grin
okay
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by Evangkatsoulis: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
oluwatosink:

True cool
Messi is talented. But Ronaldo is not , It was hard work and excessive trainings that pay for him

This is a dumb comment. Ronaldo has always being extremely talented. At the young age of 19, he was already in the top 15 list of Ballon d or and the fifa world best, and also in the UEFA team of the year.
Messi and Ronaldo are where they are today because of HARDWORK and then talent.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by domino4211(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
R
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by glosplendid(f): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
domino4211:
My uncle manages Protea Hotel in Abuja.
I could link you to him..
He'd give you a good job with a very great pay.
But the old fool will ask you for sex.
He did the same thing to one of my coursemates i took to him and completely embarassed me.
okay sir,,,I appreciate your sincerity,,buh wouldn’t wanna sell my body to get a job
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by domino4211(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
glosplendid:
okay sir,,,I appreciate your sincerity,,buh wouldn’t wanna sell my body to get a job
I know.
That's why i'm being frank.
Don't wanna take you there now and get you something good and then next week you'd call me and start telling me about him misbehaving.
My uncle is a chronic and shameless womanizer grin
I just simply outlined the good and bad side of my proposal.
You do know Protea yea??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by glosplendid(f): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
domino4211:
I know.
That's why i'm being frank.
Don't wanna take you there now and get you something good and then next week you'd call me and start telling about him misbehaving.
I just simply outlined the good and bad side of my proposal.
You do know Protea yea??
i appreciate,,thank you much
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by chiboy1116: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
GreatrAnalyst:

Hardwork will always beat talents any day talent doesn't work hard!
the way Una de use this statement like say Messi go just enter pitch , he no de train , nothing nothing . He go eat,shit , sleep , wake up enter pitch on Saturday play ball.lwkmd

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by chiboy1116: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
I envy this guy ....I just need 1/2 of his motivation and zeal and strength....and I would conquer the world. sad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by Jungpablo: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
oluwatosink:

True cool
Messi is talented. But Ronaldo is not , It was hard work and excessive trainings that pay for him

you are funny why don't you train excessively and be good at something everybody will know you for

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by Nature8(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jungpablo:

hope the things you have learnt pays you too
cheesy grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by BraveDeltan(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jungpablo:

hope the things you have learnt pays you too

You get bad mouth o...... grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by owowa145(m): 12:17am On Jan 04, 2019
oluwatosink:

True cool
They have come oo, Ronaldo is as well talented but not as much as the likes of Messi and Ronaldinho. Everything in life has grade. It's downgrading to say he doesn't have talent. Then how does he thrive with only hard work. Epilogue: Hard work did harness his not so much talent.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by owowa145(m): 12:22am On Jan 04, 2019
Compliance:

Mediocrity at its peak. Someone said a whooping 5 time world best is not talented? Wonders shall never end o. So you believe cr7 is not talented? Until he starts running around with the ball on his head? Or flying as a bat.
pls, enlighten them.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by Zerantiz111: 12:25am On Jan 04, 2019
Person go talk say Ronaldo no get talent . For what na ?
Na becos of their style of play , cr7 focuses on attacking while Messi for me is a born midfielder and de way he controls de ball is splendid but dat doesn't mean Ronaldo is not talented if not watch cr7 in man u
If u doubt me call person wey no Sabi play ball give am ten years make him work hard on being a better footballer and see if he will score like cr7
Talent + hard work =CR7

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by Simplecity(m): 12:39am On Jan 04, 2019
Sportdab:
Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo has been pictured working out during the Serie A winter break.

MySportDab report The Portuguese has been spending his time off in Dubai with his family over the last few days.

But he has also been working out when the opportunity arises, not least on Wednesday night.

Ronaldo was filmed jogging through the desert surrounding by some of his entourage.

Inspired by his dad, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr was pictured trying to keep up with his pace and ended up getting left behind by bid father.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/01/cristiano-ronaldo-keeps-fit-during_3.html

L
who be the guy way dey wear pant?? sad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by afroxyz: 12:57am On Jan 04, 2019
MufasaRebirth:
Messi doesn’t really need to run helter skelter to score goals and make assists for his teammates, he is Supernatural cheesy grin

without a trophy for his country
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by MufasaRebirth: 1:07am On Jan 04, 2019
afroxyz:

without a trophy for his country
The under 20 world no be trophy, na 33
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by Seun360(m): 3:23am On Jan 04, 2019
oluwatosink:

True cool

Ronaldo not talented?

#Falacy.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:31am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:
Happy new year nairalanders,,just recently graduated and looking for a job instead of staying home doing nothing,,,my location is Abuja,,please any decent job with a good pay is okay by me,,.course: political science and international relations .contact:glosplendid@gmail.com
Very admirable. Instead of just using NL as a distraction, you're seeking to get something useful out of here. Please do not copy those who trade insults here or display their ill manners for the world to see.

You will surely get something good. Keep trying, show determination & humility. Good luck dear.

Oya all those with decent job contacts make una come forward o.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by LegitBoyy: 3:45am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:
Happy new year nairalanders,,just recently graduated and looking for a job instead of staying home doing nothing,,,my location is Abuja,,please any decent job with a good pay is okay by me,,.course: political science and international relations .contact:glosplendid@gmail.com
Search for volunteering Jobs or Internship in Abuja. You can use ngcareers, myjobmagazine and all as you have a lot of NGOs in Abuja.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by Native101: 4:28am On Jan 04, 2019
Do you know you can make money from sport?.all you have to do is meet baba solution

you can get rich without any ritual, that you can get rich without killing your mother, father, brother, sister, uncle or a poor child on the street. It is real and don't have any side effect. Try it now and see. Baba has been preaching the gospel of get rich quick, flaunting different currencies starched ,do not take counsel from the realm of poverty.Take that bold step to your world of riches. Call baba
on this number zero 7 7 eight. Zero 4 9 five five and state what you want and how you want it. The solution is at your door step. Don't hid sickness or your problems, say it out and it will be solve, you have anything to share call baba
on this number zero 7 7 eight. Zero 4 9 five five For the solution of problems....yahoo+.......help of students.......
...baba b sure number ....giving people magic........... .traveling issues.......eyes problems.........broken bones.......Working on lotto numbers ........infertility.....bringing back your lost love.......business promotion....... Power to win elections........ Spiritual husband/wife......family curses....... Land issues.........witch craft attack...... Etc Flaunts Shrine with Lots Of Dollars, MONEY BAGS...MONEY MONEY.....MONEY BAGS MONEY MONEY.....MONEY BAGS MONEY MONEY.....MONEY. CALL NOW TO MAKE EASY MONEY OR ADD THIS NUMBER ON WHATSAPP FOR
LITTLE SACRIFICE.whadapp me via zero eight zero 7 7 eight. Zero 4 9 five five
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by EduColombo(m): 4:41am On Jan 04, 2019
oluwatosink:

True cool
So Messi isn't hardworking?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by Spallanzani: 4:42am On Jan 04, 2019
glosplendid:
Can you work as sales executive with decent salary? But you will have to come to Lagos for test and interview after which you would be placed on 3 weeks OJT (On the job training), then you'll be redeployed back to Abj.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by Omudia11: 4:52am On Jan 04, 2019
So jogging and keeping fit is now running Helter skelter.
MufasaRebirth:
Messi doesn’t really need to run helter skelter to score goals and make assists for his teammates, he is Supernatural cheesy grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:58am On Jan 04, 2019
GreatrAnalyst:

Hardwork will always beat talents any day talent doesn't work hard!

grace and grade aren't mate
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by glosplendid(f): 5:30am On Jan 04, 2019
LegitBoyy:
Search for volunteering Jobs or Internship in Abuja. You can use ngcareers, myjobmagazine and all as you have a lot of NGOs in Abuja.
okay,,thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juventus Players Arrive Cardiff For UCL Final (Photos) / Mikel Obi Becomes British Citizen / Kelechi Iheanacho Shows Dance Moves In Dressing Room After FA CUP Win (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.