Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) (45935 Views)

Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed / Man United Reveal Winter Break Training Plans With Ighalo, Fernandes / Ranking Of Longest Home Runs In Europe's Top 20 Leagues: Anfield Only No.3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by Sportdab(m): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo has been pictured working out during the Serie A winter break.

MySportDab report The Portuguese has been spending his time off in Dubai with his family over the last few days.

But he has also been working out when the opportunity arises, not least on Wednesday night.

Ronaldo was filmed jogging through the desert surrounding by some of his entourage.

Inspired by his dad, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr was pictured trying to keep up with his pace and ended up getting left behind by bid father.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/01/cristiano-ronaldo-keeps-fit-during_3.html

L

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hard work pays.. I really learn a lot from him

180 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by Jungpablo: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
kolafolabi:

hope the things you have learnt pays you too

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
cool hard work doesn't kill,it refine.Sport men exercise, dey dnt wish/blame. Go out there and work.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jungpablo:

hope the things you have learnt pays you too

I don't have to be a sportman before I learn from him.. What I learnt from him is personal.. I appreciate.. Thanks

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by oluwatosink: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
kolafolabi:
True cool
Messi is talented. But Ronaldo is not , It was hard work and excessive trainings that pay for him

33 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
kolafolabi:
Not in Nigeria

16 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
The Price you pay to be the GREATEST!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by glosplendid(f): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
The G O A T

The way my landlady has been eyeing me since I boughted snipper from her this morning is making me to feel uncomfortable o

14 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by sammyj: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
Just take a look at the original GOAT the destroyer of Messi and his beautiful family!!!Click Like for CR7 the greatest GOAT of all time wink

56 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by Emmy9ite(m): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
The real GOAT.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by stevodot22(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Always working hard.Abinibi is different from ability. If u know u know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by GreatestA1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
This is one thing I love about him.

No doubt he is a role model for success. But Messi is better.

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by Naijaguy12345(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Baba agba .

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by MufasaRebirth: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Messi doesn’t really need to run helter skelter to score goals and make assists for his teammates, he is Supernatural cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by Emily22(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
The G O A T

The way my landlady has been eyeing me since I boughted snipper from her this morning is making me to feel uncomfortable o

Boughted....bro I fear u o

18 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by GreatrAnalyst: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
oluwatosink:

True cool
Messi is talented. But Ronaldo is not , It was hard work and excessive trainings that pay for him

Hardwork will always beat talents any day talent doesn't work hard!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by donnie(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
na pant d oda one dey wear?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nice one
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by confusedGuy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
glosplendid:
Happy new year nairalanders,,just recently graduated and looking for a job instead of staying home doing nothing,,,my location is Abuja,,please any decent job with a good pay is okay by me,,..contact:glosplendid@gmail.com
smh

No field of study..No skills....how do you want someone to know which job you can do ?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by glosplendid(f): 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
confusedGuy:
smh
okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by LotusFan: 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
No matter your area of expertise in life you can draw inspiration from this man, he has a very rare work ethic.

Through the application of his level of dedication to any field of endeavour, one would certainly jam success sooner rather than later.

Bigs ups to him!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by Passionate888: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ororo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by Jaynom029(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
So Sweet
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by ultimate77(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
glosplendid:
Happy new year nairalanders,,just recently graduated and looking for a job instead of staying home doing nothing,,,my location is Abuja,,please any decent job with a good pay is okay by me,,..contact:glosplendid@gmail.com

You mean you just graduated and you want a decent job in our current country? Common! Don't act as if you don't know what's up na grin

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by Gaddaffi121(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
glosplendid:
With those curves, you should be self employed..if u know, u know.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by mids(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
If u like u castigate him....he is getting it right.

To him dat's how he gets fit and better 4 d game
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Runs In The Desert, Keeps Fit During Winter Break (Photos) by Compliance(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
oluwatosink:

True cool

Mediocrity at its peak. Someone said a whooping 5 time world best is not talented? Wonders shall never end o. So you believe cr7 is not talented? Until he starts running around with the ball on his head? Or flying as a bat.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leicester City Owner, Srivaddhanaprabha's Helicopter Crashes, Bursts Into Flames / Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed / AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.