Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Phone Touch Misbehaving While Plugged In.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Touch Misbehaving While Plugged In.. (673 Views)

Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. / If U Are Familiar With This Picture Please Stop Misbehaving On Nairaland / Should You Leave Your Smartphone Plugged Into The Charger Overnight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Touch Misbehaving While Plugged In.. by olumose001(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
Please phone gurus in the house, my phone screen use to misbehave when plugged in.. But not in all sockets or power sources sha, making me to conclude that the problem is from the connections and not from the phone, its like some sockets do send some sort of interference which affects the phone touch.. I've taken the phone for repairs and I'm told there is nothing wrong with my charging port.. Please is there any USB cable that can block interference from sockets? Will USB cables with ferrite beads work? Phone model is HTC desire 728.. Please help
Re: Phone Touch Misbehaving While Plugged In.. by biazarre(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
guy.. its ur charger dats causing d prblm... change ur charger, simple!!
Re: Phone Touch Misbehaving While Plugged In.. by olumose001(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
biazarre:
guy.. its ur charger dats causing d prblm... change ur charger, simple!!
I've tried different types of chargers, currently I'm using a follow come tecno charger, I even bought another
#1500 charger
Re: Phone Touch Misbehaving While Plugged In.. by Mrval20(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
It's definitely your charger.

When next you go to buy a charger, take the phone along to test others until you find what works.
Re: Phone Touch Misbehaving While Plugged In.. by Dollabiz: 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
buy original charger. its charger.stop buying fake charger.90percent of the brand new chargers in the market are fake. same goes to laptop.if you plug thr fake charger to laptop it will hang the mouse it will be dragging and overhot.

go buy tokunbo charger.check computer village
Re: Phone Touch Misbehaving While Plugged In.. by lekjons(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2019
It's mostly caused by using fake chargers or low current
Re: Phone Touch Misbehaving While Plugged In.. by Gosj01(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2019
olumose001:
Please phone gurus in the house, my phone screen use to misbehave when plugged in.. But not in all sockets or power sources sha, making me to conclude that the problem is from the connections and not from the phone, its like some sockets do send some sort of interference which affects the phone touch.. I've taken the phone for repairs and I'm told there is nothing wrong with my charging port.. Please is there any USB cable that can block interference from sockets? Will USB cables with ferrite beads work? Phone model is HTC desire 728.. Please help

Incompartable charger,

(1) (Reply)

Please Suggest A Good Phone Within 25k Budget For Me? / HUAWEI Nova3i- A Player’s Best Friend. / Is This Mifi Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.