Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

HUAWEI Nova3i- A Player’s Best Friend. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HUAWEI Nova3i- A Player’s Best Friend. (677 Views)

Get A Bigger Screen View With The HUAWEI Nova3i Mirror Share. / HUAWEI Nova3i Private Space- Two Phones In One. / Huawei Nova3i- Dressed To Impress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HUAWEI Nova3i- A Player’s Best Friend. by AmyStar16: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2019
That’s how my brother colonized my HUAWEI nova3i. Whenever I visit him in boarding school, the boy will be extra excited and I would be feeling cool that my presence excites my brother. Last Sunday, I went to visit him and as soon as he saw me, he lit up, hugged me and immediately asked for my phone. I lied to him that I left it at home. Brothers and sisters, that’s how the boy hissed and faced our mum and started talking with her. Spoilt child. Our sweet mother then offered her Infinix Hot 6 to him and he turned it down. Borrower with a choice. When I asked him why, he said “Shay you don’t know that playing game on your phone is like playing on TV at home” I asked for further explanations and he went on to tell me about the HUAWEI GPU Turbo technology that ensures robust graphics and real time gaming experience and how that there’s never any form of lagging or heating when playing all the intense games he likes. He added that the Kirin 910 processor makes the gaming process as seamless as it would be when playing the actual console and on TV. I was looking at him and wondering how he got to know so much about my phone that I wasn’t even aware of. Our mum chipped in and said, “Ah ah, but my own is like that too na “, then he laughed out loud and moved a distance from her and said “Abeg mummy, small game your phone will start freezing and burning at the same time. I will shoot and the bullet will hit the target two days after. Next thing battery low and you will start shouting at me”. I almost died. Of course he knew better than stand next to her as he uttered those words. Lol. I was lowkey pained that it wasn’t really me that excited my brother, nonetheless, for being such a smartie and knowing his communication-technology in Jss1, I brought out my HUAWEI nova3i and gave him for 2 hours. He deserved it and I also deserved my spot as his fave.

Re: HUAWEI Nova3i- A Player’s Best Friend. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
**applauds**
Re: HUAWEI Nova3i- A Player’s Best Friend. by chibike69: 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
Story teller

1 Like

Re: HUAWEI Nova3i- A Player’s Best Friend. by horlahwaley(m): 2:43am On Feb 07, 2019
lool
Re: HUAWEI Nova3i- A Player’s Best Friend. by shogsman(m): 4:06am On Feb 07, 2019
Nice write up
Re: HUAWEI Nova3i- A Player’s Best Friend. by ryfoz(m): 4:35am On Feb 07, 2019
AmyStar16:

...for being such a smartie and knowing his communication-technology in Jss1, I brought out my HUAWEI nova3i and gave him for 2 hours. He deserved it and I also deserved my spot as his fave.

good one
Re: HUAWEI Nova3i- A Player’s Best Friend. by Craigslists: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2019
This one wey your brother for jss1 don already know weytin be GPU turbo tech and Kirin Processor.

Good market strategy though. All hustle must pay las las.
Re: HUAWEI Nova3i- A Player’s Best Friend. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2019
Craigslists:
This one wey your brother for jss1 don already know weytin be GPU turbo tech and Kirin Processor.

Good market strategy though. All hustle must pay las las.
when I was in js1..I could tell u d full spec of htc m7 wink
Re: HUAWEI Nova3i- A Player’s Best Friend. by Pruwa: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
How much is the phone

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 For Sale At Cheap Price / Play Store PRO APK Download For Android / Iphone 6 ,16gb Uk.used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.