Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself (35084 Views)

Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) / #10yearschallenge : Adesua Etomi Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos / Adesua Etomi Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by crimmish: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
Adesua Etomi Wellington, Banky W's wife stuns in chic photo where she looks like a beauty queen.

She is truly an epitome of beauty!

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/adesua-etomi-shares-angelic-photo-of-herself.html

See photo:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by crimmish: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Abeg, go get belle na. Those contraceptives dey get side effects oo. I no wan hear say na your husband family winch, na dem dey block your womb oo.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin where is simplykush cool the enemy of adesua grin that guy is seriously honey for this lady cooky

Check my signature to sell and buy

6 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by Peterdredd(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
smiley

Shocked Crowd Gather To Watch As Couple Have Sex In A Hotel Window ==> See 18+ Pictures Here
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by Onyi22(f): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
Where are ''the Go and born'' crew? Over to u guys

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by Praizenews: 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by Yewandequeen(f): 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
Cute

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by themonk(m): 3:26am On Jan 04, 2019
Nice photo,

Don't mind the "get pregnant" crew, you have a monopoly of your life and not their stupid African-mentality.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by KingLennon(m): 6:02am On Jan 04, 2019
awelekiti:
Abeg, go get belle na. Those contraceptives dey get side effects oo. I no wan hear say na your husband family winch, na dem dey block your womb oo.
Is Banky W your family member?

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by stillondmatter: 7:06am On Jan 04, 2019
Angelic this ,angelic that angry
You better let the good news of a new born from you grace the screen of my phone undecided

Or could it be that the problem is from Banky himself cause it seems chemotherapeutics he took for his skin cancer affects fertility lipsrsealed ...just thinking aloud

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by UrbanExotica(f): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2019
lovely
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by Elnino4ladies: 7:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Stomach still flat... SMH

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by Oweku: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2019
This woman fine abeg... wink

Get a chrome browser that pays you for browsing the internet.. its free
click on my signature below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Adesuwa pls get pregnant cry

Or are you not fertile

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by Solo84(m): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Beautiful ...
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by Topmaike007(m): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2019
keep slaying jooor,the God dat remember Funke Akindele,we surely remember you too..

16 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by mrkings84(m): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2019
smiley
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Adesuwa pls get pregnant cry
Or are you not fertile
awelekiti:
Elnino4ladies:
Stomach still flat... SMH

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2019
Those asking about her pregnancy are dumb. They have smartphones but can't add 2 and 2 to get facts.

Banky underwent treatment for cancer. The cancer drugs work by killing off rapidly-dividing cells of which sperm cells are included. Takes some time to adjust back to normal, like 1 to 4 years.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by Chocho123: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2019
Pls allow her
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by NobleAngell(f): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Beauriful. Banky is a lucky man and the good news is that he knows it and shows it.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by bluefilm: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2019
She go born this year.

Just like my yet to be found wife to be too...

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by WaffenSS(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2019
But when will she...

.....fry eggs?
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2019
Seen and noted.
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by Exwizard: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2019
Urgly
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself by deafeyez: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2019
awelekiti:

Keep quiet.

It is your belle? grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Performs At DJ Arafat's Burial (Video) / "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) / Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.