Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely (35077 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by jiblotech: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2018
Evicted Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Teddy A, has spoken for the first time after his eviction on Sunday.

Teddy A joined his strategic and romantic partner, Bambam who was evicted on Saturday.

Big Brother shocked viewers when he announced the eviction of Bambam after Saturday night.

Teddy A said after his eviction, “I feel fine. My girl left and now I’m out.

“All my life I have always had issues with women. I will handle Bambam and my baby-mama maturely

“I will help Bambam.

“I went into the house to sell myself, my brand and my music.

”Bambam has something to offer.

”I genuinely care about her.”

video @ https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-will-handle-bambam-baby-mama-teddy/

4 Likes

Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by itspzpics(m): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2018
Hmm u sure
Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by xpressng(m): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2018
more toilet to your elbow

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by jerrybakermillz(m): 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hmmm.....Game over dude, just face the reality of life

3 Likes

Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by mmafhew(m): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Your business sir
Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by wazobianaija: 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Dis one na mannequinn or human being?

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by Olawalesadiq(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
MY fellow Nairalanders if you think BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL please LIKE the picture below.

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by Chivasex: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
How doesz it concern me

13 Likes

Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by Crystalclara(f): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
It is well with your thing

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by Dharmzy: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
What do people tend to learn in this BBnaija thing self?

5 Likes

Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin grin grin

I keep telling people that this guy is an astute guy

How I wish Nigerians will follow his footprints

Teddy A am proud of you

Ride on bro

7 Likes

Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
handle water bam bam the way u like how is it my concern, don't disturb me wit ur. nonsense for this cold afternoon

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by Fkhalifa(m): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Good luck niqqa...you are a winner and you will get to the top...

Efe won but where's he today? Bisola,tboss and Debbie rise are bigger winners today

Keep trending niqqa.

7 Likes

Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by HausaOverlord: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Jus imagine the amount of crap wey dey make front page
Danielle okeke bum bum
Naija celebs (mostly worn out) comment on bbn
Teddy A this
Babam that
Teddy A baby mama
Hushpuppy first wedding
Mompha shades hushpuppy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by samx4real(m): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
You have to help her and her scratchy punanii oh.

I no wan hear say them shut bird, him mama fly oh
Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by princechurchill(m): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
He said he is a thug

Someone pls tell him thugs don't f@rck in public toilet to avoid toilet infection

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by credid(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
If u go wan play with TOI I know she go LET you

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by Litmus: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Poor,poor innocent minded Nigerians. How I wish I could cut Nigeria from Africa and create and island of her so that we could shine for the benefit of all people of African descent in-spite of themselves. Majority of influential people in Africa today, people that should be working for the good of all Africans, mean you people no good. Except for majority Nigerians,the general Africa mindset is unhealthy currently. Like I warned at the outset, this BB-Nigeria in South Africa was conceptualised as a mechanism for the demeaning Nigerians in the eyes of Africa after Nigerians in BB Africa had for the most part illustrated to Africa how to behave well and comport self in dignity.
Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by resurgentxtian4: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Litmus:
Poor,poor innocent minded Nigerians. How I wish I could cut Nigeria from Africa and create and island of her so that we could shine for the benefit of all people of African descent in-spite of themselves. Majority of influential people in Africa today, people that should be working for the good of all Africans, mean you people no good. Except for majority Nigerians,the general Africa mindset is unhealthy currently. Like I warned at the outset, this BB-Nigeria in South Africa was conceptualised as a mechanism for the demeaning Nigerians in the eyes of Africa after Nigerians in BB Africa had for the most part illustrated to Africa how to behave well and comport self in dignity.

Rubbish talk.
Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by Demonicide(f): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
How do you want to help bambam? Date her out of pity?

3 Likes

Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by computer0810(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
welcome from d house of propaganda just as dis Olympus that has fallen claim to be virgin

Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by SHAKABOOM: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
Proud goat from texas calling yur fellow african sister village gel..
Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by OKorowanta: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
princechurchill:
He said he is a thug

Someone pls tell him thugs don't f@rck in public toilet to avoid toilet infection

They fvck everywhere.
Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by RexTramadol1: 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
LOL if u like handle am like twitter

or pot cover

e no tear my polo pant. grin
Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by yesloaded: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
jiblotech:
Evicted Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Teddy A, has spoken for the first time after his eviction on Sunday.

Teddy A joined his strategic and romantic partner, Bambam who was evicted on Saturday.

Big Brother shocked viewers when he announced the eviction of Bambam after Saturday night.

Teddy A said after his eviction, “I feel fine. My girl left and now I’m out.

“All my life I have always had issues with women. I will handle Bambam and my baby-mama maturely

“I will help Bambam.

“I went into the house to sell myself, my brand and my music.

”Bambam has something to offer.

”I genuinely care about her.”

video @ https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-will-handle-bambam-baby-mama-teddy/

Good business man!
Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nigerians & wahala
Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by Ojemedad: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Fkhalifa:
Good luck niqqa...you are a winner and you will get to the top...

Efe won but where's he today? Bisola,tboss and Debbie rise are bigger winners today

Keep trending niqqa.

Stop the hate, Efe is making it
Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Demonicide:
How do you want to help bambam? Date her out of pity?

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by Ellabae(f): 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
I miss their presence in the house.
Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by bonccobon(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
As far as my Rico Swaaaaaaaavey dey dia, I go still dey watch am when I get chance...
Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by Sarang(f): 6:08am On Apr 03, 2018
HausaOverlord:
Jus imagine the amount of crap wey dey make front page
Danielle okeke bum bum
Naija celebs (mostly worn out) comment on bbn
Teddy A this
Babam that
Teddy A baby mama
Hushpuppy first wedding
Mompha shades hushpuppy

And they refused to bring my poem to frontpage..

Ataya o cry cry

Lalasticlala, you can see my link in the signature abeg
Re: Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
Check our signature and click or call us.

(1) (Reply)

Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit / Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself / Burnaboy Calls Nigerians On Twitter Jobless And Irresponsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.