Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test (16197 Views)

Ondo: Man Sets Five Step-children Ablaze because wife denied him sex / Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos / Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by HumphreyGspot(m): 6:38am On Jan 04, 2019
A middle - aged man , identified as Kayode Michael , who was on Wednesday apprehended by residents of the Danjuma area of Akure , the Ondo State capital, for allegedly picking women underwear and used sanitary pads , is to undergo a psychiatric test .

The man was almost lynched by the mob who caught him with a nylon bag containing female underwear as he was accused of planning to use them for rituals or sell them to ritualists .

The Public Relations Officer , Ondo State Command, NSCDC, Mr Oladapo Samuel, confirmed the incident , saying the suspect was still in the custody of the agency.

He explained that the relatives of the suspect had visited the command to say that he was mentally ill and that he was fond of picking refuse around the town .

He added that investigation had commenced into the matter and that the suspect would be subjected to a psychiatric test in order to determine the state of his mental health .

Samuel said , “ The suspect was rescued from an angry mob by two patriotic citizens . He was confirmed to engage in begging for alms and picking waste from dustbins around the metropolis by his relatives and neighbours .

“ At the scene of rescue , no witness was willing to speak with the NSCDC officers on the circumstances of his apprehension so as to determine if he was actually caught with the exhibits or that he was checking the nylon bag containing the exhibits , thinking that there were valuables in it . Investigation is still ongoing on the case . ”

According to a source, some of the female items found in the bag that the suspect was carrying included used pants , bras and a blood - soaked sanitary pad.

The source said , “ People saw him picking some female underwear around the area, but when he was asked why he was doing this, he could not give a convincing answer; so , the people thought maybe he wanted to use them for rituals .

https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/ondo-man-caught-with-used-sanitary-pads.html?m=1

Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by originals1(m): 6:53am On Jan 04, 2019
Oh lord ! Whats nigeria turning into?

Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by RichFoundation(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2019
#NotTooYoungToWin
My name is Richard Ngene, I am 30 years old.
Also a House of Assembly Candidate of APC in Enugu State.

Please I am appealing to my fellow Nigerians irrespective of party affiliations, tribe and religion to support me and help fund my campaign.

I don’t have a godfather and I also don’t intend to have one. I am running my election with the little I have and also with the help of very few individuals who believe that Richard can do better.

Please support me, I won’t disappoint the Youths when elected.

Please I need more campaign Posters,T-Shirts, Caps. etc

Thanks and Gold Bless.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by tesppidd: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2019
Time will come in this country when one female pant will sell for 1,000 Naira for brand new and 250,000 Naira for fairly used.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by tstx(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2019
If na Lagos them catch this guy now the Title for read... ¬¬

Lagos Man Caught with panties, bras and used sanitary pads burnt to crisp (Graphic)

Lagosians, Headquarter of the mentally Unstable in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2019
OH NO, NOT AGAIN!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by wink2015(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
A middle - aged man , identified as Kayode Michael , who was on Wednesday apprehended by residents of the Danjuma area of Akure , the Ondo State capital, for allegedly picking women underwear and used sanitary pads , is to undergo a psychiatric test .

The man was almost lynched by the mob who caught him with a nylon bag containing female underwear as he was accused of planning to use them for rituals or sell them to ritualists .

The Public Relations Officer , Ondo State Command, NSCDC, Mr Oladapo Samuel, confirmed the incident , saying the suspect was still in the custody of the agency.

He explained that the relatives of the suspect had visited the command to say that he was mentally ill and that he was fond of picking refuse around the town .

He added that investigation had commenced into the matter and that the suspect would be subjected to a psychiatric test in order to determine the state of his mental health .

Samuel said , “ The suspect was rescued from an angry mob by two patriotic citizens . He was confirmed to engage in begging for alms and picking waste from dustbins around the metropolis by his relatives and neighbours .

“ At the scene of rescue , no witness was willing to speak with the NSCDC officers on the circumstances of his apprehension so as to determine if he was actually caught with the exhibits or that he was checking the nylon bag containing the exhibits , thinking that there were valuables in it . Investigation is still ongoing on the case . ”

According to a source, some of the female items found in the bag that the suspect was carrying included used pants , bras and a blood - soaked sanitary pad.

The source said , “ People saw him picking some female underwear around the area, but when he was asked why he was doing this, he could not give a convincing answer; so , the people thought maybe he wanted to use them for rituals .

https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/ondo-man-caught-with-used-sanitary-pads.html?m=1

SEE HIS STRONG FACE!
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by Bizmagnet: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2019
Logo Benz crew

Check my siggy is you need a website/blog/software.
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:03am On Jan 04, 2019
grin
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by Ebios(m): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2019
OK Next pls
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by slawomir: 10:04am On Jan 04, 2019
Isoright
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by mozona(m): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2019
hmm, for me nothing is wrong with the man.

underground connection is at work. ( the people wey send am)

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 04, 2019
Way to go, most of those people stealing undies do so based on hearsay, not that they have actual buyers but because of media propaganda. I suggest anyone caught in the act to undergo psychiatric evaluation first

1 Like

Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by Harmored(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2019
RichFoundation:
#NotTooYoungToWin

Please I am appealing to my fellow Nigerians irrespective of party affiliations, tribe and religion to support me and help fund my campaign.

I don’t have a godfather and I also don’t intend to have one. I am running my election with the little I have and also with the help of very few individuals who believe that Richard can do better.

Thanks and Gold Bless.

You go old

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by NessaBoo(f): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2019
Honestly speaking, the man might just be mentally unstable.
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by ajayiopy: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2019
RichFoundation:
#NotTooYoungToWin

Thanks and Gold Bless.

CALL BAT

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by mikaj(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2019
originals1:
Oh lord ! Whats nigeria turning into?

Meanwhile instagram page with 14k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley

How much
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by d33types: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2019
RichFoundation:
#NotTooYoungToWin

Thanks and Gold Bless.

APC? Sorry
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by sonnie10: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2019
Guy want hammer
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2019
RichFoundation:
#NotTooYoungToWin

Thanks and Gold Bless.

Hmm

You don't want a godfather but you want to beg for campaign funds
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by Corrinthians(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Even grandpa don join the hustle. grin
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by MufasaRebirth: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2019
RichFoundation:
#NotTooYoungToWin

Thanks and Gold Bless.

APC
Guy you don miss road
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2019
RichFoundation:
#NotTooYoungToWin

Thanks and Gold Bless.

u must be a joker. U no get money u dey contest. Si eba puo

1 Like

Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by ademoladeji(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2019
He should be sentenced to death by hanging
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by FroshJaynex(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2019
RichFoundation:
#NotTooYoungToWin

Thanks and Gold Bless.

you don't have a godfather but you're with APC, who are you deceiving??

1 Like

Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by able1993(m): 10:21am On Jan 04, 2019
Is he planning to rewash and sell abi wetin, I tire for Nigeria matter, make the man just pray madness enter am as Dem dey do the test if he wasn't mad before.....

Do you think you can't make it in life or you need success strategies, best ways to approach life, grooming and guidance, way to academic and business success, or motivational and inspirational articles, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by Masama: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2019
RichFoundation:
#NotTooYoungToWin

Thanks and Gold Bless.

We no get money to waste on your already dead ambition. Anything APC is a total failure
Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by Robnectar(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2019
RichFoundation:
#NotTooYoungToWin

Thanks and Gold Bless.

how 1988 take b 29yrs old .... boss una scammer bonbo clat kila Samara booyaka grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by OpenYourEyes1: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2019
Well thank God a life wasn't wasted by the lawless ones

1 Like

Re: Ondo Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads For Psychiatry Test by sammyj: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2019
This report only shows that women might become endangered species very soon. However, this man needs to be locked up and the key to his cage thrown into the Lagoon!!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uchenna Christian Arrested In India For Duping Teacher Of N2.2 Million / Calabar: DSS Arrest 59 For Commercial Sex, Minors, Men Included / Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.