Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

El-Yunus Shammah Is Dead (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / El-Yunus Shammah Is Dead (Photos) (6747 Views)

AC Milan Makes An Offer Of €17 Million Plus Add-ons For USMNT Midfielder Yunus M / Austin Ejide's Sister, Ijeoma Ejide Is Dead (Photos) / Timi Ebikagboro Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Yunus Shammah Is Dead (Photos) by NairaMedia: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2019
Former coach of Nasarawa United FC, Jigawa Golden Stars FC and EFCC FC(formerly FC of Abuja) of Abuja, El-Yunus Shammah, has died. According to journalist Eche Amos, Shammah passed away yesterday evening January 3rd, at an hospital in Jos, Plateau State, following a protracted illness.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/former-nasarawa-united-fc-coach-el.html

Re: El-Yunus Shammah Is Dead (Photos) by RichFoundation(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2019
RIP sir

FTC

#NotTooYoungToWin
My name is Richard Ngene, I am 30 years old.
House of Assembly Candidate of APC in Enugu State.

Please I am appealing to my fellow Nigerians irrespective of party affiliations, tribe and religion to support me and help fund my campaign.

I don’t have a godfather and I also don’t intend to have one. I am running my election with the little I have and also with the help of very few individuals who believe that Richard can do better.

Please support me, I won’t disappoint the Youths when elected.

Please I need more campaign Posters,T-Shirts, Caps. etc

Thanks and Gold Bless.

2 Likes

Re: El-Yunus Shammah Is Dead (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2019
RIP Gaffer......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: El-Yunus Shammah Is Dead (Photos) by clapbest(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2019
Rest on
Re: El-Yunus Shammah Is Dead (Photos) by princeFAD: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2019
rest in peace
Re: El-Yunus Shammah Is Dead (Photos) by taovicrape(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2019
Rip man
Re: El-Yunus Shammah Is Dead (Photos) by Habibsocial080: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2019
Rip
Re: El-Yunus Shammah Is Dead (Photos) by bankole200(m): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2019
He must have died of kidney related ailment. Rest in peace
Re: El-Yunus Shammah Is Dead (Photos) by braveboy64(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2019
How old is he.
Re: El-Yunus Shammah Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2019
As against what he is preaching, the first responder to this thread has no human feeling.

Re: El-Yunus Shammah Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2019
RichFoundation:
FTC

#NotTooYoungToWin

Please I am appealing to my fellow Nigerians irrespective of party affiliations, tribe and religion to support me and help fund my campaign.

I don’t have a godfather and I also don’t intend to have one. I am running my election with the little I have and also with the help of very few individuals who believe that Richard can do better.

Thanks and Gold Bless.

I have been seeing post about young people claiming to be running for offices and looking for funds this days on social medias. Especially during the primary elections
I think scammers are now using this medium to get free money.
Before you donate try and verify
Re: El-Yunus Shammah Is Dead (Photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2019
RichFoundation:
RIP sir

FTC

#NotTooYoungToWin

Thanks and Gold Bless.

Guy, are u High? If u cannot be sensitive to show some respect to the dead I wonder the level of arrogance u ll exhibit when u finally emerge as HOA member. RIP to the coach. Ur good works shall be remembered

1 Like

Re: El-Yunus Shammah Is Dead (Photos) by Sufisunni: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2019
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: El-Yunus Shammah Is Dead (Photos) by able1993(m): 10:20am On Jan 04, 2019
Rest in peace, a lot of Nigerians are sick....

Do you think you can't make it in life or you need success strategies, best ways to approach life, grooming and guidance, way to academic and business success, or motivational and inspirational articles, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: El-Yunus Shammah Is Dead (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Rip

(1) (Reply)

Daily Free Bet9ja, 1960bet Soccer Bet Predictions | Http://www.solopredict.com/ / Uk Pool Week 19 3/3 Live Draws Now Available.. / How To Make It Big In Virtual Football League With A Powerful No-loss Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.