Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,066 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy (22707 Views)

Burna Boy Dragged On Twitter For Calling Nigerians ‘backward Unprogressive Fools / Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogressive Fools -burna Boy / Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2019
The truth is bitter but it must be told.
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by ADRIAN88(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2019
SaturnNick:
What the f**k... Am really aghast!

Aghast kor! AugusTina ni!! angry

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Foolishbuhari: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2019
HeyCorleone:

This is stupid. Do you realise the matter at hand?

In 2011, Coachella wrote Childish Gambino's name in small font, along with Lamar. Today Gambino's own is bold AF. Lamar has headlined the cincert 2 years ago.

What does this mean? Figure it out yourself.
Burna is just an egotist.

I feel you Bro but let's leave the messenger and focus on the message.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Foolishbuhari: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2019
Bestbeelieve:

Truly its an amazingly sad situation but for generations unborn are you just going to curse and do nothing??

I'd just do my part Bro by voting in the next elections. When I get made I'd come back to salvage the much I can by providing jobs else truthfully, this country is wired to make the youths amount to nothing in life

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Foolishbuhari: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, Hian, Lol at you cursed the day you became a Nigerian, I agree with you, l feel your pain grin

Lol what to do Bro it's quite an unfortunate position we find ourselves

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mynd44:
Is this you people's king?

Mr Eazi deserves an apology I swear

With the comments you read here on Nairaland on daily bases and as a mod yourself, don't you think he spoke the plain truth?

He may be blunt but he said the truth.
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by fernandez1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
U and I are all guilty of the tribalism......the moment u called ur self Ibo man and the other tribe..... It's better we understand we are all Nigerians but I doubt if that will ever change.... If we all go our separate ways we'll still have minority tribes in each regions

franchasng:
No sir, the problem Nigeria have is tribalism and religious difference.

Igbos have been asking Buhari government questions since it came in but Yorubas mostly, and Hausa-Fulani keep countering Igbos good questions.

Without tribalism and religion, no President can take Nigerians for granted because one united protest will send that President packing, but can that happen in Nigeria NO!

Why

If Igbos start the protest, Yorubas won't join, they will start cursing Igbos that why can't they go for their Biafra, but they forgot that the only reason Igbos are still talking about Biafra is because Nigeria had failed all Nigerians.

Nigeria's problem can never be solved till eternity unless we can have a bold President that will damn whatever consequences and restructure Nigeria to start functioning as united independent regions

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Sleekfingers: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
droptrend205:
African Pop star Burna boy who has got a lot of fans attached to him over the years with his Hit songs reveals Nigeria is home to the largest number of backward unprogressive FOOLS on his social handle.

Photos below :-

GIST VIA :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/nigeria-is-home-to-the-largest-number-of-backward-unprogressive-fools-burna-boy/

Burna is absolutely correct..... They are all over... Especially on nairaland...... Their brains is in their Anus....
Especially the youths

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Talk2nanro(m): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
He is right, example is the number stupid people in nairaland. You hardly read any reasonable comment, all fools.
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by MufasaRebirth: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
Fela’s back !!!

Thumbs up to you oluwaburna !!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Foolishbuhari:
Unfortunately Burna, we have to share same country with these FOOLS!

It's a sad reality but God helping me, I'm leaving If Buhari wins, my visa don already dey very ready...na dual citizenship now sef I dey fine; any country when I fit go marry wife natualize is welcome.

The suffer go kill all the zombies and if the few progressive ones let the zombies and retrogressives have their way in the 2019 polls like it's beginning to seem, I have nothing but pity for them. I curse The day I became a Nigerian!

Bros calm down I feel your pain.

I taught I was the only one feeling this way.

But one question how did you get your visa I need one asap
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by nijabazaar: 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Pls do not wait till after the election, you are aware Buhari already appointed his niece as one of the umpire at INEC ? Buhari 2023 is a done deal, any Igbo not comfortable with this can rot in hell.

U will rot first.... Perhaps with added lime to fasten the whole process

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by SmartMen: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
fact... faster, fastest... grin
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Chill2: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Get some sense, is not always about PMB, with this comment, am certain you part of the unprogressive F**ls he is referring to. Nigeria has never worked, those that fought for independence did so for selfish reasons, the military junta were never better and your so called democracy made it worse. Stop this nonsense mindset, neither PDP nor APC has good plans for this shithole.
NaijaOlosho:
Some times I just wonder how all the proffesors and highly educated pple in Nigeria

Allowed some one without primary 6 cert to be President cry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by MrRitchie: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mynd44:
Is this you people's king?

Mr Eazi deserves an apology I swear
one of the people Burna is talking about
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by ikorodureporta: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
Yr career go just crumble cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by StevenOba: 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
Loud it Burna. When you read through comments on Social Media you will really understand what he means. Well, unless you're among the unprogressive fools. *Evil laugh cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by tragergeorge(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
O0XYGEN:

You’re not even sensible enough to do common editing.
Burna boy is absolutely right
yes o is really right oo,improve eh
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sholaco:
Yes, you may be right and I believe u r the number one tout and illiterate bastard that lack moral reasoning to take ur music career to the next level. Foolish dirty man, weed will always make u to be reasoning from your anus

perfect example....but to speak on what Burna has said...look around the country and see the number of youths going crazy for buhari and atiku when these same men have basically been involved in the downfall of Nigeria almost from the onset of our independence...it is really sad when you actually think about it
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Toseenlove: 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2019
Foolishbuhari:
Unfortunately Burna, we have to share same country with these FOOLS!

It's a sad reality but God helping me, I'm leaving If Buhari wins, my visa don already dey very ready...na dual citizenship now sef I dey fine; any country when I fit go marry wife natualize is welcome.

The suffer go kill all the zombies and if the few progressive ones let the zombies and retrogressives have their way in the 2019 polls like it's beginning to seem, I have nothing but pity for them. I curse The day I became a Nigerian!

Please don't hesistate to take me along with u. We share the same perception.
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Ugosample(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
Toseenlove:

Please don't hesistate to take me along with u. We share the same perception.

even you wan jaapa tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
OboOlora:
Truer words have never been spoken Burna!

Watch how the fools will come for you
This is new year, kindly change that your picture cool
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Armageddon2020: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
On point Sir! For instance, make any informative or intellectual post on Facebook, you will not get up to 2 likes or shares or comments. But when you post weird pictures or events, you will instantly get about 250 likes or shares or comments. Make same informative or intellectual post here on nairaland, the thread will not move up to half page. Majority of Nigerian are indeed lazy and mentally unstable, and these traits can be found even among the so-called most educated ones.
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by goslowgoslow(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

You are a very very lame uncultured bastard. Do I blame you, no I blame the fools who birthed you pig.

Say your piece and leave don't quote me I did not quite anyone FOOL!
I won't exchange words with you. Your comment I repeat already shows the kind of person you are. Find a life!!
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Foolishbuhari: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
goslowgoslow:

I won't exchange words with you. Your comment I repeat already shows the kind of person you are. Find a life!!

I was on my own peacefully when you attacked me and dragged me into the mud spilling for a fight. I got into the same mud with you and attacked you even more viciously now you're telling me you won't exchange words with me mtschwww.

Bros park well joor... People dey vex here oo
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by goslowgoslow(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

I was on my own peacefully when you attacked me and dragged me into the mud spilling for a fight. I got into the same mud with you and attacked you even more viciously now you're telling me you won't exchange words with me mtschwww.

Lol cheesy cheesy wetin dey make people vex? Country too hard!!
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by goslowgoslow(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

I told you my mind and that is it!
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by psalmz(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
fabiano09:

btw me and you it's obvious who is
You already have the answer,the answer is in you
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by Foolishbuhari: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
goslowgoslow:

I told you my mind and that is it!

Lol country hard oo Bro... Person wen get roof over e head, chop well no know wetin God do for am oo.

Peace Bro sorry for my extremely vicious attack on you
Re: Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy by goslowgoslow(m): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

Lol country hard oo Bro... Person wen get roof over e head, chop well no know wetin God do for am oo.

Peace Bro sorry for my extremely vicious attack on you
No wahala my brother I understand, accept my apologies too. You can e mail me you never can tell we can do one or two good things together.
omotayoidowu5@gmail.com
Happy New Year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll Who Labelled Her A Witch / T Boss Gushes Over Her Mom As She Celebrates Mother's Day (photos) / BasketMouth's Live At Apollo London Show On 14th February: Right or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.