Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES (26608 Views)

Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) / Cheack Out Photos From Ebira 2017 Cultural Carnival In Okene / Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by madridguy(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
Black face is dope but guys go too struggle her with me. I no get muscle shocked

MrSly:

Black face cap nailed it but choice na choice. Hoping to see headline like : a nairalandlander weds a lady whose pics he saw on ...bla bla bla. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by myk2mic: 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
MrSly:

Black face cap nailed it but choice na choice. Hoping to see headline like : a nairalandlander weds a lady whose pics he saw on ...bla bla bla. Goodluck!

Guy collect handshake, u get eye.i think say na only me notice am

1 Like

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by omooba969(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
madridguy:
I want to wife her sir.

You will have to come around during new yam festival, she will be there.

Prepare to get the traditional wedding list on the day as well. grin
Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by marvin906(m): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
omooba969:

C'mmon define low self-esteem biko & I will show you where you fit in the description.

grin

like I said not in the mood ..
won't be the cause of your suicide

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by omooba969(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
marvin906:

like I said not in the mood ..
won't be the cause of your suicide

Lolcheesy

Define Suicide then. grin

Òdè òshì. cool
Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by madridguy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
Traditional list shocked

omooba969:

You will have to come around during new yam festival, she will be there.

Prepare to get the traditional wedding list on the day as well. grin
Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by marvin906(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
omooba969:

Lolcheesy

Define Suicide then. grin

Òdè òshì. cool

if you say so
nor b my hand you go drink sniper..

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by massmedia: 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
Legend has it that water dropping from the caves have some natural healing power. So visitors usually comes with containers to take some drops of water.

scam scam scam...Nigerians and their superstition belief....
Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
omooba969:

Are you Ibo?
What is ibo?
Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by dyemida(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Ogbunike cave, a very beautiful and endless cave...
Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by erico2k2(m): 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
omooba969:

That's stupidity.

Can't people just enjoy tourist attractions without thinking of beneficial stuff... Africans sef. undecided
oversabi, it is the same in most places of the world, even in teh UK and US, people have tradition and beliefe, so why is this different? Africnas be wise preserve your tradition, its what we have left!
Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by erico2k2(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
massmedia:

scam scam scam...Nigerians and their superstition belief....
Oversabi, everywher in this life has them in London city we have waht we call touch wood, it means if you touch anything made of wood your hope will come to pass, as we speak city bankers still touch wood!,So youths keep your tradition its waht you have left!Dont throw it away!oyibo dey keep thiers if not you wont have things like Black friday or st valatine's day or even the devils celibration AKA Halowin
Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by sylve11: 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
madridguy:

Meanwhile, can you PM cos we get private chat about the girl on yellow face cap in the second picture.

Help a brother please.

Me na the one on black face cap I wan follow get discussions. cool
Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by guru90: 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
wow oooooooooh..
Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by Yudee8(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
I was there live it was an experience of a life time. After the whole show many of us retired to the cave to enjoy ourselves. Different people dey Bleep for different corners of the cave. Space plenty and everywhere dark so na you go just chose your spot. As you nack one finish you fit jump to another one if body fit carry you. What an experience.

how many you nack? cheesy
Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by tk4rd: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
Koval12:
beneath the whole land of Ogbunike is the cave.
Then, na for me to get cameras, swimming apparatus, and quick picnic foods ready, and explore the whole length and breadth of the cave.
I would name some good spots inside the cave after myself and some members of my family, then publish them and get copyright for the publication..
And that's it...
I will become the first Ogbunike Cave Explorer -- The Guy Who “Discovered” the End of Ogbunike Cave..
(Since someone had already Discovered the cave, I will be the guy who explored it and mapped it out with names of spots, and also the guy who discovered the end of it).
...Anambra explorers take note..
Do not allow any oyibo man do this for you...

1 Like

Re: Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES by Koval12(m): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
tk4rd:
Then, na for me to get cameras, swimming apparatus, and quick picnic foods ready, and explore the whole length and breadth of the cave.
I would name some good spots inside the cave after myself and some members of my family, then publish them and get copyright for the publication..
And that's it...
I will become the first Ogbunike Cave Explorer -- The Guy Who “Discovered” the End of Ogbunike Cave..
(Since someone had already Discovered the cave, I will be the guy who explored it and mapped it out with names of spots, and also the guy who discovered the end of it).
...Anambra explorers take note..
Do not allow any oyibo man do this for you...
nice one. Quite ambitious of you. Good luck to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day / My Dad's 50th Birthday: , What Gift Can I Buy For Him: / Caterer Accosted While Trying To Smuggle Rice Cooler Out Of A Wedding In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.