Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Davido In Tears As He Loses Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido In Tears As He Loses Chioma (2844 Views)

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday / “my Queen Is Gone”- Singer Chuddy K In Tears As He Loses Wife To Cancer / Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido In Tears As He Loses Chioma by Paulfroshman: 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
Apparently, it looks like the chefchi account on Instagram is missing and nowhere to be found. Now if it was deleted, what might be the cause. Remember that same thing happened to Sophie momodu as at the time Davido was about starting a new relationship. Davido hadn't reacted to it as he seems to be indifferent about the issue. What do you think happened to her and the account of hers.

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhrOZMYPvKc

1 Like

Re: Davido In Tears As He Loses Chioma by Paulfroshman: 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
wink

1 Like

Re: Davido In Tears As He Loses Chioma by MrSix: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
Errrm...
Missing? Hope she never miss period join?
Anyhow sha...

I sell laptops
Details in my signature to chat me up

2 Likes

Re: Davido In Tears As He Loses Chioma by DuchessLily(f): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
Na them sabi
Re: Davido In Tears As He Loses Chioma by uzohrome(m): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
Account deactivated. She will reactivate anytime
Re: Davido In Tears As He Loses Chioma by peteruuu(m): 6:12am On Jan 05, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients.

It's too early to be stup*d hey.

And it's too late to fail wink

(1) (Reply)

Actress Victoria Kolawole Gets A New Car As Birthday Gift (photos) / Jennifer Lopez Shows Off Fiance And Son In Matching Outfit / Callous Rat Eat Up Man Money After Saving It In Piggy Bank For 8 Months. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.