Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" (68560 Views)

10 Slangs Only Nigerians Can Understand (hilarious) / Ajebos Won't Understand This / Indomie Generation Won't Understand This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by kakaG: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mr2wealth:

Heheheheee. Indomie brain. grin

You forgot to add "talking. The complete sentence sounds like.... Indomie brain talking angry

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by mildflame: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

See your terrible Grammar undecided

You are very very local indeed

Listen there is nothing poetic about living la vida local

We all didn't grow up in slums that's all I am saying

MUMU TO CORE...even bbc now have pidgin service
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by EndlessLove4liv(f): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
I played it eh. It was my flight. It made running errands faster. The good old times; adieu!
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by kingston247: 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
This is were aerodynamic start....
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Caseless: 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

stfu! You're poor at written grammar, too.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Caseless: 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

stfu! You're poor at written grammar, too.

That's where creativity was birthed and science instilled in kids those days. Unlike you indomie generation who stays indoors to watch movies.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by halhassan1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mr2wealth:

Heheheheee. Indomie brain. grin
Thank you, you really spoke my mind...
real indomie brain
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
Olufela30:

Pls naa !! Ya insulting a man in his 30s, an elderly man for crying out loud !!!
I am really not that type of person

By Gods grace I have always led a comfortable life.
But I was touched by the way he arrogantly insulted people who were not as lucky as he claimed to be.
As if he did any special thing to be born with a silver spoon.

Nevertheless I take back my statements

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by allaboutobed(m): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
Dude did you grow up in a jungle ?

I am in my late thirties and never did this ... undecided.

Dude not everyone grew up in face me I face you

Sometimes keep your peace and save yourself embarrassing responses
I didn't grow up in a face me I face u but I did it. There is nothing embarrassing there.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by mikejj(m): 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Olufela30:

Also chopping Sand with Chin !!! Say na food during Mommy n daddy play....
chai i like that mumy and daddy play ehn..

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by satowind(m): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

are you an imbec1le?
deluded people every where
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by ablemachine(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
Dude did you grow up in a jungle ?

I am in my late thirties and never did this ... undecided.

Dude not everyone grew up in face me I face you

Sometimes keep your peace and save yourself embarrassing responses

This guy na house boy that year I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by ugofulfilled(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
IamPlato:
Mine Was Paper And Broom... I Think This Shiit has Some Supernatural Powers shocked

With That Paper Spinning you Can Run From Lagos To Bornu and Not Get Tired.

This one off me. I dey tell you and the worst is that you would be running without looking ahead of you to avoid collision
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Olufela30: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
Chidorx60:

I am really not that type of person

By Gods grace I have always led a comfortable life.
But I was touched by the way he arrogantly insulted people who were not as lucky as he claimed to be.
As if he did any special thing to be born with a silver spoon.

Nevertheless I take back my statements

God bless you...
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Olufela30: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
mikejj:
chai i like that mumy and daddy play ehn..

cheesy cheesy
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Julme(f): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wow..made one with paper for my son some weeks back,but there wasn't much space for him to enjoy it .
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by BakireBulmaker: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
I think I had more fun with my toys, tricycle and then bicycle... embarassed And also several outings cum picnics. Almost a weekly affair.

Up till tomorrow I can still make boat, bird aeroplane, jet etc with paper. Learnt from my father and school mates.

Watched street kids roll tyre. It never amused me. I loved kites though but couldn't make one myself. When I tried to come up with something (high flying durable kite) it didn't last. I gave up.

Robin Hood and Things Fall Apart inspired me to make bows and arrows. I felt on top of the world wielding the weapon.

Childhood was fun mehn... grin

Above all, if you didn't attend a boarding house, you missed a lot. You are the real indomie generation... cool
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by astOorR(m): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:
We used paper in our time.

And for the record the indomie generation is certainly better than the other generation.

The indomie generation have improved health care and long life span
The indomie generation have better communication systems
The indomie generation have better education

The Indomie generation lack genuine relationship & fellowship, that’s the essence of life.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Chepos1(m): 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
fasterwell:

With mangp leaf abi?
I tell u. grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by nedubest(m): 3:53am On Jan 06, 2019
burst my head!!!the good old days
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by delishpot: 8:43am On Jan 06, 2019
virgoquin:

Your comment reeks of stupidity!
what's so bad if he grew up in face me I face you apartment when growing up.

Ignore that person. I grew up in a GRA with big spacious land with a two bedroom BQ attatched to the house back then and we still played with that thing.
Besides bigman no dey for children play unless the parents felt that their kids were too big to play with other kids. Kids learn from each other how to make things and play. My parents never looked down on anyone unless the child is not well brought up and may become a bad influence on us kids.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2019
delishpot:

Ignore that person. I grew up in a GRA with big spacious land with a two bedroom BQ attatched to the house back then and we still played with that thing.
Besides bigman no dey for children play unless the parents felt that their kids were too big to play with other kids. Kids learn from each other how to make things and play. My parents never looked down on anyone unless the child is not well brought up and may become a bad influence on us kids.
don't mind that guy that is forming dangote son for common children play almost all of us experienced when we were kids .

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by mikejj(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Olufela30:

cheesy cheesy
that moment when we go play finish remove pant put for head come house.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Babacele: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
IamPlato:
Mine Was Paper And Broom... I Think This Shiit has Some Supernatural Powers shocked

With That Paper Spinning you Can Run From Lagos To Bornu and Not Get Tired.
hahahaha....the feeling was more than magical.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by eazriel09: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
LiveByNight:
[left][/left]

Look at this creature

Why are all of you who grew up in slums so offended ?

Yes we grow up in slump just like your president, like his predecessor and the one before in a short word like all your ruler combined. When you are still an idiot at this age I wonder what you will look like when you are yoinger
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
[s]
eazriel09:

Yes we grow up in slump just like your president, like his predecessor and the one before in a short word like all your ruler combined. When you are still an idiot at this age I wonder what you will look like when you are yoinger
[/s]

You are literally Too stupid to insult so I shall ignore you
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Godskidk(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lucid1:

Poor man forming posh and you don't understand the usage of 'were' and 'where'.
That is why we were where we where
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Godskidk(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
LiveByNight:

one thing i have noticed amongst frustrated people is your lack of understanding.

You attack what you dont have, you discredit what you cant achieve and ridicule your betters

If you truly are skilled at logical deductions you would have understood my comment
And you think the only way to prove that you're better is by resorting to insults? Think again.
Your comments reek of lack of proper training. I mean, which well trained young man will insult someone on a faceless forum just because he was reminiscing on his childhood? Except maybe someone who isn't proud of HIS own childhood. You call me frustrated? I'm sorry, I ain't... If anyone is frustrated here, we know who it is. Please, if you were trained, you could have known that it's possible to win an argument without cheap insults...
You think I'm discrediting what I can't achieve? Last time I checked, being born with a silver spoon is not an achievement, it doesn't make you better. I'm proud to say, I wasn't born rich, but I've taken myself to a height you never will attain, and I'm still climbing.
And last of all, Mr Logical deduction, stop behaving like a kiddo and reason like a man.
#Say_No_To_Insults...
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Akanoaaa(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lolz.. It called Jobele in Yoruba language.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
[s]
Godskidk:

And you think the only way to prove that you're better is by resorting to insults? Think again.
Your comments reek of lack of proper training. I mean, which well trained young man will insult someone on a faceless forum just because he was reminiscing on his childhood? Except maybe someone who isn't proud of HIS own childhood. You call me frustrated? I'm sorry, I ain't... If anyone is frustrated here, we know who it is. Please, if you were trained, you could have known that it's possible to win an argument without cheap insults...
You think I'm discrediting what I can't achieve? Last time I checked, being born with a silver spoon is not an achievement, it doesn't make you better. I'm proud to say, I wasn't born rich, but I've taken myself to a height you never will attain, and I'm still climbing.
And last of all, Mr Logical deduction, stop behaving like a kiddo and reason like a man.
#Say_No_To_Insults...
[/s]

Shut up already and move on

Talkative
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Godskidk(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Shut up already and move on

Talkative
Is that so? Well, make a point already Mr. Logical deduction
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2019
hi we use paper in my time

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection / Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.