Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia (68891 Views)

Big Python Swallows Goats In Nigeria (Video) / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by HonNL: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
A woman was found dead in the stomach of a 7-metre python at a rubber plantation where she worked in Indonesia, according to local reports.

The woman, identified as Jahrah, 54, went to work on the plantation in Jambi province, on the island of Sumatra, on Sunday morning and her husband reported her missing when she did not return home that evening.

Searching for her on Sunday night, her husband discovered her sandals, headscarf, jacket and the tools she used at work, and called for others to help, police told local media. The following morning, a python was spotted nearby.

“When the security team and residents conducted a search around the rubber plantation, then we found a python 7 metres long. It is this snake that is suspected of preying on the victim. After we caught him, we found the victim’s body in the snake’s stomach,” the local police chief, AKP S Harefa, told the Detik news site.

Pythons, which kill through constriction, typically eat smaller animals, swallowing their food whole. Cases of humans being swallowed are rare.

In 2018, a woman was found to have been swallowed by a giant python on the island of Muna, off Sulawesi. She had gone missing in her garden, which was at the base of a rocky cliff where snakes were known to live in caves.

A year earlier, a farmer was killed and swallowed by a giant python in the village of Salubiro, on Sulawesi island.

Far greater numbers of people are affected by snake bites. Every year there are about 5.4m cases of snake bites, of which between 1.8m and 2.7m lead to poisoning, according to the World Health Organization. Children and agricultural workers in poorer, rural communities are the most at risk.

SOURCE

Watch Videos/
https://twitter.com/NewsInt_/status/1585722093013827584?t=Y4A21J9hv76AdDFLA36fxw&s=19

https://twitter.com/NotThatSeunKuti/status/1585147788660158464?t=IdOyeJmMy8M314DUQRw5hQ&s=19

3 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by immortalcrown(m): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
Wetin again!

Oyibo dey live dangerous animals, say na wild life reserve. Dem dey even adopt the animals as pet. But the animals get dem own different understanding.

For Africa, python fit swallow person. But na python wey survive hunters go big enough to try am.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by Righteousness2(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
It really amazes me, how a snake swallows a full human being.

This is how the devil and his agents littered around in various guises, are swallowing destinies of men and women in these Endtimes.
There is Need for us to stand firm in Holiness, righteousness, purity and total surrenderness to GOD, so as not to fall a prey to them.

197 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by Dreamsworld: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
shocked OP add viewer discretion please

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by God1000(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
Wow, this is hair raising.

Such horrific death.

I hate snakes, those creepy creatures are dangerous.

That python was really hungry oo.

I almost fainted about four years ago at about 7:30 pm in front of my house during an encounter with a cobra of this size, I sat on a chair and i was pressing my phone not knowing that the monster was just about 2-3 meters away from where I sat down gazing at me from inside the flowers.

The moment I stood up, it came out, I tried to kill it but the fear didn't let me get close enough, the snake escaped.

I didn't get myself throughout that period.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by PlayMaker14: 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
“Nooo, don't kill the snake, it's a ball python, it won't bite”

“Our Ancestors at Ndemili has come visiting in the form of this python, it is a taboo to kill it.”

“Animal Cruelty!!!, where's your conscience? The python only wanted to keep her safe just like the way Noah was kept safe by the fish.”

“Call Animal control to get rid of the snake in your trouser fam!”

All these are many more are the words Snake Activist use to deceive you..... You better kill any snake before it kills you.

She ended up in the belly of the beast, RIP.

193 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by Urheadmaster(m): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
The python should have relocated to Nigeria and swallow more money as usual tongue undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by VeryWickedMan: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
Peppersoup would have solved this problem

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by Ololademrmoney2(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Pathetic.
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Eeeewwwwwoooooo shocked

Learn something about pythons and the way they feed today...

Pythons attack in an ambush, wrapping themselves around their prey and crushing it, squeezing tighter as the victim exhales.
They kill by suffocation or cardiac arrest within minutes.

Pythons swallow their food whole.
Their jaws are connected by very flexible ligaments so they can stretch around large prey.

When it comes to eating humans, "the restricting factor is human shoulder blades because they are not collapsible.

Typically they eat rats and other small animals, but once they reach a certain size it's almost like they don't bother with rats anymore because the calories are not worth it.

In essence they can go as large as their prey goes.
That can include animals as large as pigs or even cows.

Sometimes the size of the meal can be misjudged. In 2005 a Burmese python tried to swallow an alligator whole in Florida. It burst in the process and both died, their bodies later being found by rangers.

But these opportunistic hunters can be surprisingly picky too.
If they don't see suitable prey, they can go for long periods on very little food until they see something big enough.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by Berrify: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lord of hosts have mercy
God knows how much I hate snakes

4 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Peppersoup would have solved this problem
Na dem tongue

So people eat snake and dog pepper soup?
Una dey try sha.
How una dey chop am?!?!!?
Puke and vomit

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by pol23: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
When I first saw the video of the snake swimming in the river I told my wife that this snake can swallow Human, I then read the caption and I can see the snake has been accused of swallowing a grandma….
My wife believe I read the caption before showing her though….
Before now there hasn’t been a verified evidence that snake can swallow a whole Human… some people believe that our collar bone will make it impossible for snake to swallow human…..
Well, This Anaconda don clear our doubt.

14 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by gaby(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Python abi Anaconda?

Wonderful...
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by spencekat(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
God1000:
Wow, this is hair raising.

Such horrific death.

I hate snakes, those creepy creatures are dangerous.

That python was really hungry oo.

I almost fainted about four years ago at about 7:30 pm in front of my house during an encounter with a cobra of this size, I sat on a chair and i was pressing my phone not knowing that the monster was just about 2-3 meters away from where I sat down gazing at me from inside the flowers.

The moment I stood up, it came out, I tried to kill it but the fear didn't let me get close enough, the snake escaped.

[/b]I didn't get myself throughout that period[b].

grin grin
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by candidbabe(f): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by Brendaniel: 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
That snake must be a big one...

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by iiifedimma(f): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
Good evening please anywhere you see this type of comments please don't mind this fraudster he is a well known fraudster here on Nairaland creating a new account every day to keep scamming people here on Nairaland, it's a guy that is behind the account using it for a scamming business

Please someone should help me, have been pleading for little assistance so I can eat but no help and I have ulcer now am very sick and I can't afford to buy drugs or even to eat. please no matter how small please help me so I can buy some medicine and if it is to eat please. May God almighty bless you in Jesus name Account num:

Please don't even send even a penny to this unfortunate man please anything you send to him nah to drinks and catch fun with it

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by BoboNogoDie: 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
Record breaking python.

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by Barims(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lie
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by Charisco(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
I hate snake with passion. May her soul rest in peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by Vopimas5: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
I hate snakes with passion

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by ATEAMS: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
WOW
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by HomeTutorsPro: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Some people will swallow it if it mistakenly show its face in Naija!

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by SK1SOLA: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
I can imagine the excruciating pain she went through before giving up...
SNAKES ARE NOT MY FRIEND

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by tolumizzy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ha
Lala niggha swallow person
Abi na my dey pain me ni
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by prophetfire: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by EMMANUELNATION(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Chineke
Re: Python Swallows Woman At Plantation In Indonesia by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Hustler Carries Heavy Thick Lady Across A Flooded Road / Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.