Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Baby Allegedly Dies After Being Forcefully Fed At A Creche - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Allegedly Dies After Being Forcefully Fed At A Creche (1364 Views)

Family Members Arrested For Forcefully Taking Underage Children Of A Widow / My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage / Someone Help! I'm Looking For A Creche Around Kilo Bus Stop, Ikate, Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Allegedly Dies After Being Forcefully Fed At A Creche by trendysturvs(f): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
A 6-month-old baby girl passed away after she was allegedly fed forcefully by a staff at the creche on Wednesday, January 2, around 1pm.

According to a source identified as Prince Adetoye Adeyileka, the little girl was left at the creche by her parents when they headed to work in the morning. The baby was reported to have gone into coma after she was fed.
The staff at the creche did not seek medical help immediately the baby went into coma. The 6-month-old baby girl’s parents were identified as The Olalekes. It was gathered that the tragic incident had occurred at a creche in Ajanaku street at Opebi off Salvation in Ikeja area of Lagos state. .

It was until the parents arrived at the creche that was when the baby was rushed to the hospital. The man alleged that doctors had requested to meet the staff who fed the baby girl.

Too bad!

https://tsb.com.ng/2019/01/baby-allegedly-dies-after-being-forcefully-fed-at-a-creche-in-lagos%F0%9F%92%94/

Re: Baby Allegedly Dies After Being Forcefully Fed At A Creche by thorpido(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
Such a pity.Force feeding a baby can be dangerous.
Re: Baby Allegedly Dies After Being Forcefully Fed At A Creche by ChiefAlex(m): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
trendysturvs:
A 6-month-old baby girl passed away after she was allegedly fed forcefully by a staff at the creche on Wednesday, January 2, around 1pm.

According to a source identified as Prince Adetoye Adeyileka, the little girl was left at the creche by her parents when they headed to work in the morning. The baby was reported to have gone into coma after she was fed.
The staff at the creche did not seek medical help immediately the baby went into coma. The 6-month-old baby girl’s parents were identified as The Olalekes. It was gathered that the tragic incident had occurred at a creche in Ajanaku street at Opebi off Salvation in Ikeja area of Lagos state. .

It was until the parents arrived at the creche that was when the baby was rushed to the hospital. The man alleged that doctors had requested to meet the staff who fed the baby girl.

Too bad!

https://tsb.com.ng/2019/01/baby-allegedly-dies-after-being-forcefully-fed-at-a-creche-in-lagos%F0%9F%92%94/
Hmm rip baby baby

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Baby Allegedly Dies After Being Forcefully Fed At A Creche by Rosarie(f): 1:21am On Jan 05, 2019
That's how one creche I put my kids .the woman was just collecting money and doing jack.my last baby she will say she can eat ehen.whereas she was feeding her to be quiet.infact after two months I withdrew my kids before d money expire sef.
Re: Baby Allegedly Dies After Being Forcefully Fed At A Creche by sayisayi(m): 1:21am On Jan 05, 2019
thorpido:

shocked shocked shocked

Can be dangerous or is dangerous?
Re: Baby Allegedly Dies After Being Forcefully Fed At A Creche by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 05, 2019
thorpido:
Some LADIES mount pressure on caregivers.
They want to feed the baby into ADULTHOOD.
Some want their babies to look robust as that appears to be the marker of healthy living.

Most of them want their BABIES to become university graduates over night, knowing fully well that babies must follow their developmental milestones in accordance with nature.

SORRY dear
Re: Baby Allegedly Dies After Being Forcefully Fed At A Creche by ovalrose(f): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jesus... now I'm doubtful about putting my baby into daycare, esp as he's a very picky eater..
Re: Baby Allegedly Dies After Being Forcefully Fed At A Creche by darlenese(f): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Rosarie:
That's how one creche I put my kids .the woman was just collecting money and doing jack.my last baby she will say she can eat ehen.whereas she was feeding her to be quiet.infact after two months I withdrew my kids before d money expire sef.

you are not communicating

5 Likes

Re: Baby Allegedly Dies After Being Forcefully Fed At A Creche by Liliyann(f): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
All these career women sef undecided
A 6month old baby has no business being in a creche!!!
How much is the woman making that she can't stay at home to take care of her God given child?
Is she not working for the betterment of her children's future?
If only she had married a rich and caring dude that will pamper her as a true ORIAKU, all this would have been averted!!
RIP innocent child!!
Re: Baby Allegedly Dies After Being Forcefully Fed At A Creche by lilmax(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
she carry her job on her head, see where it led her to

rip .....she will learn her lesson

1 Like

Re: Baby Allegedly Dies After Being Forcefully Fed At A Creche by Rosarie(f): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
darlenese:

you are not communicating
to u
Re: Baby Allegedly Dies After Being Forcefully Fed At A Creche by forzarush(f): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
Liliyann:
All these career women sef undecided
A 6month old baby has no business being in a creche!!!
How much is the woman making that she can't stay at home to take care of her God given child?
Is she not working for the betterment of her children's future?
If only she had married a rich and caring dude that will pamper her as a true ORIAKU, all this would have been averted!!
RIP innocent child!!
Read this aloud slowly so that each word will sink,then ask yourself if you are alright. I guess you are waiting for the rich and caring dude she didn't marry. If you don't know what to say just read on instead of spewing s.h.i..t!

4 Likes

Re: Baby Allegedly Dies After Being Forcefully Fed At A Creche by chii8(f): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2019
Career fulfillment and childbearing in Nigeria is very difficult expect you earn a lot of money and have a close relatives(wifey mum or mother in law) to care of the kids.

If not,one will end up living their kids in the hands of one inexperienced frustrated being all in the name of creche/day care attendant.

RIP to the little baby.
Re: Baby Allegedly Dies After Being Forcefully Fed At A Creche by AryEmber(f): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
But people do this all the time now especially older women and nothing happens. If the baby truly died because of that, then the woman lacks the right techniques.

(1) (Reply)

Free Accommodation In Lagos Needed / I Want To Start Smoking Weed / She Wants To Commit Suicide: Please Safe Her Life!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.