Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

I Want To Start Smoking Weed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Start Smoking Weed (1360 Views)

Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start Smoking Weed by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Just like the heading states, I want to start doing it with hubby. Married for 6 years with 3 kids. In my late 20s, him, late 30s.

He doesn't give me head ache, no troubles at all, smooth sailing marriage. And it's all thanks to weed. I've noticed he always have a bright mood after taking weed, can joke a lot, play with the kids, take care of me, cook, sex etc. Everything great. I want to graduate from wrapping for him to start taking mine. He's indifferent about my decision though. I just want to know if I can actually stop when I want to.

(Matured Responses please, that's why I'm in the family section)

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by ITbomb(m): 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
I remember what my landlord used to tell his son.
He said "Solo, let me be the only one drinking so that person go dey wey go close door for night

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by WoundedLamb: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
ITbomb:
He said "Solo, let me be the only one drinking so that person go dey wey go close door for night

OP, this post is loaded. It has all the mature responses you ask for. Good luck ma.

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by bjprodint(f): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
ITbomb:
word!

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by bjprodint(f): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
this is the first time am hearing such from a woman .other women pray for their men to stop smoking but you have been wrapping it for him and now wants to graduate into smoking.
i dont think your husband will want you to beat him so he will graduate to taking tramadol.

my sister,if you start smoking who will do the wrapping for you,the kids,i guess.

what a lovely family!

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
ITbomb:

Weed is not that bad like people think. Trust me

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Marlian couple's

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by SmartProf(m): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
It will be nice to use you as a case study for a future research work, so you can go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
bjprodint:
this is the first time am hearing such from a woman .other women pray for their men to stop smoking but you have been wrapping it for him and now wants to graduate into smoking.
i dont think your husband will want you to beat him so he will graduate to taking tramadol.

my sister,if you start smoking who will do the wrapping for you,the kids,i guess.

what a lovely family!

Hahaha
Women praying for their men to stop is cos they're abusing it. Taking it in moderation does wonders. I can attest to it. Encourage your man to start now, you won't regret it
Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by Goldencheese(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
JulieJules:

Hahaha
Women praying for their men to stop is cos they're abusing it. Taking it in moderation does wonders. I can attest to it. Encourage your man to start now, you won't regret it

Then why are you asking for our opinion when your mind is already made up to start smoking it? You might even have started. Please start, put a wrap in each of your nostrils and ears then your mouth and be blowing the thing with reckless abandon. You already said it is not that bad. So continue. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by Kestolove(m): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
I HV said it a million times to gurls, stay away from guys dat doesn't smoke..smokers make d best couple followed by drunkers if ur guy doesn't do any of this his a womanizer, sadist ND can kill u one dat with beat ND dey are not fun being with

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by mu2sa2: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
He takes weed now, by the time weed takes on him tori go worwor. Lady, don't ever try it. A word is enough for the wise
Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by naija4life247: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
Imagine what a Nigerian youth just typed. And these are supposed to be today's leaders. Can Buhari, Obasanjo, IBB and others leave Nigeria to the hands of youths like this?

See her mouth "I want to start smoking weed", start it nah and let's see how long it will take before you run enter market.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by naija4life247: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
JulieJules:

Yes nah. That's why is legal in Nigeria. Go to the nearest police station with your weed supply nah.

When Olosho marries Yahoo boy, wetin we expect.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
Do you know if your brain will accept it? You might not be as lucky as your hubby and you can't know this until you try it.

My advice? do not start what you can't finish. Ever heard of the word Jonz? When you try to stop you begin to Jonz and then you have to continue. And you know the consequences of continuing? you'll end up selling all you have to keep up with the habit until there's nothing more to sell.

Remember Whitney Houston? I'm sure you don't wanna end up like her. Plus you need to set a good example for your children looking up to you.
Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by Crochet: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
That why i dnt take you serious , you are seeking for attention, most of your stories are fake. Imagine the nonsense write up. I pity those who are wasting their time to read your lies.
Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by Ishilove: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
Why do I have a feeling the OP is one of these idle students waiting for higher institutions to reopen?
Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by Ishilove: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
ITbomb:
QED
Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by mydadsboy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lol it's funny how people condemn marijuana forgetting that it is legal in saner climes and alot healthier than tobacco or even alcohol.

Perhaps I'd advice them to hang around intellectuals who use THC, trust me you'd have a change of perspective and see better.

To the OP, you're just about to enter enjoyment phase two of your marriage grin but watch your dose.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by crackhaus: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
JulieJules:
Just like the heading states, I want to start doing it with hubby. Married for 6 years with 3 kids. In my late 20s, him, late 30s.

He doesn't give me head ache, no troubles at all, smooth sailing marriage. And it's all thanks to weed. I've noticed he always have a bright mood after taking weed, can joke a lot, play with the kids, take care of me, cook, sex etc. Everything great. I want to graduate from wrapping for him to start taking mine. He's indifferent about my decision though. I just want to know if I can actually stop when I want to.

Yes you can, as long as you take it in moderation ā€“ ONLY for recreation.

I know you're a troll, but the idea of a couple burning trees together once in a while, is super rad. cool

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by Vyolet(f): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
When are they reopening our higher institutions?

Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by bukatyne(f): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
ITbomb:

Oko Oro.
Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by bukatyne(f): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
bjprodint:

what a lovely family!

Abeg leave me this night!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by Hathor5(f): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
JulieJules:

So your husband is intoxicated around your children? Great example you are setting. Where are you located? In some countries it is reason enough to take your kids away from you.

If you people need drugs to feel good then you have serious mental problems and I am on the liberal spectrum when it comes to the legalization of marihuana but an intoxicated parent is a no no.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by iamyemiakins(m): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Later, you'll come here with a different moniker to start asking for advice after the weed has taken over both of you and ur husband now misbehaves totally

Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by brain54(m): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
JulieJules:

who said it is?
Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by Kobojunkie: 3:07am On Oct 05, 2020
JulieJules:
Just like the heading states, I want to start doing it with hubby. Married for 6 years with 3 kids. In my late 20s, him, late 30s. He doesn't give me head ache, no troubles at all, smooth sailing marriage. And it's all thanks to weed. I've noticed he always have a bright mood after taking weed, can joke a lot, play with the kids, take care of me, cook, sex etc. Everything great. I want to graduate from wrapping for him to start taking mine. He's indifferent about my decision though. I just want to know if I can actually stop when I want to.
You have a marriage where as long as your husband is HIGH, the marriage continues to sail on smoothly? undecided

Am I the only one here concerned about the fact that your existence in your current situation depends on the man being on some MIND-ALTERING substance?

I am all for people who have medical issues and maybe mental conditions that require it, needing it. And I am cool with the OCCASSIONAL use of weed for recreational purposes (I mean once in a very very blue moon). But when a person, any person, DEPENDs on a mind-altering substance to the capacity that you describe, I wonder how that is any different from alcohol or drug addiction?
Your husband sounds like someone who will benefit from seeing psychiatric help, at least to help him be just as good a husband and father even when he is not high as a kite. And yes, it is a drug, even if it appears to be over-the-counter these days. Have you both considered the possible long term ramifications of your husband being on this drug? The human mind is a very powerful machine and it does not take kindly to outside influence especially of the mind-altering kind.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 05, 2020
Late Whitney Houston and her husband Bobby brown were drug addict, Bobby christiana was born into the family and she followed her parent's life style.

Whitney died with overdose of drug. Bobby christiana died same way her beloved mother died in a bathtub.
Good luck @op.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by kaptaintintin: 8:35am On Oct 05, 2020
I have seen countless folks who drink and sleep in bars,gutters,in d strts,etc. Bt i have never seen a person who smoked jus weed,i dont mean s.k,loud,a.z,etc who displays such. My honest advice is smoke weed bt smoke responsible.
Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by merieam16(f): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2020
grin watin musa no go see 4 gate
Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by Nooneonline(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2020
Kestolove:
I HV said it a million times to gurls, stay away from guys dat doesn't smoke..smokers make d best couple followed by drunkers if ur guy doesn't do any of this his a womanizer, sadist ND can kill u one dat with beat ND dey are not fun being with
interesting. I guess being normal is dangerous
Re: I Want To Start Smoking Weed by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2020
Joining your already-dependent weed-smoking spouse to smoke weed when you have three children would be irresponsible parenting. In a saner climate, social services won't waste time before taking your children away from you two.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married And Matured Minds Only / Marriage And Having Children / Iā€™m Losing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.