Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary (1391 Views)

Job Vacancy: Secretary Position 40k Salary, Job Comes With Accommodation. / Driver Needed Must Have A Drivers License 40k Salary Per Month / What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary by Codedrock(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
JOB VACANCY:

Salary: 40k

(Work From Home)

Job Type: Writer, Editor (Blogging)

Requirements: Great Writing Skills In English, Good Internet Connection, Stable Electricity, And Must Reside In Lagos.

We have decided to hire 4 more people (Writers) to join our media startup team at RockTime Media to work on some of our websites writing & creating more interesting contents for the platforms.

What The Job Is All About:

I'm sure you've heard about the term 'Blogging', so in a simple explanation that is what you will be doing for us 'Blogging'. You will have to post new contents on the sites daily, we will train you on how to post and what to post.. And the best part of the job is you don't have to stress yourself going to work daily because your job is mobile, you can do it from anywhere, so you will be working from home on your smartphone or computer.

You must know this job is not an easy job it is definitely harder than you think because it requires you to be connected to the internet 24/7 working.

What we need are intelligent people with great writing skills, and good energy. I'm sure you've read news & editorials on websites before, at least once. That's the kind of job you will be doing.

We will give you a free training on all you need to know to do the (blogging) job for us.

The Requirements stated above are really important though; please you must have very good electricity, if you don't you can purchase MTN Lumos solar.. It will help with the power situation. And also you must have a Grade A smartphone (Android or Ios). It is also very important you have a good internet connection in your area as the job is fully based online.
You must also know how to use Google to research and develop ideas.

Please students are not allowed to apply for the job as this is a full time job that requires full concentration. You will have to work full time from home.

And you must live in Lagos to apply for this job because there will be a 3 days training somewhere in Ikorodu, and monthly meetings after that.

I know the salary is not very much but remember you don't have to spend half your salary on transports, you just work confortably from home glued to your phone or computer screen.

Advantages of the job:

Enjoy working frome home.

Free blogging training.

Opens your mind and increases your knowledge.

To apply for the job we don't need any CV or certificate submission but you will have to take our test online (simple) and submit the form, after you take the test we will select the 4 people we want joining the team out of the applicants.

Our major test requires you to compose an article on the below topics:

Topic For Ladies: "Six Most Popular Hair Styles In Nigeria Right now Amongst Laidies"

Topic For Men: "Six Greatest Nigerian Football Players Of All Time"

You will have to make a list of six on the above topics and writing something about each person or hairstyle you put on the list. I don't care who or what you put on the list what I care about is your write up. And when I say Write Up I don't mean your article should be filled with big grammars just simple and correct English sentences.

Most Importantly: Don't go on Google to copy and paste articles others have written partaining to the topics above. You can use Google to research what you want to write or put on your list but the words must be totally composed by you, if you copy we will find out so please don't, write from your brain.

To Fill Our Job Application Form Submit Your Article Please Follow The Link to our site below:

https://tinamagazine.com/rocktime-media-job-application

Hints And Samples On How To Write Articles On The Above Topics

Just write something on your mind something you know about the players or hairstyles you are putting on your list in just ten lines. Simple!

Check an example of the kind of write up we want on this site: https://connectnigeria.com/articles/2018/12/top-10-tourist-destinations-in-nigeria-2018/

For Further Inquiries, Questions And More email: editor@tinamagazine.com
You can also drop comments below

1 Like

Re: RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary by Olusharp(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Codedrock:
JOB VACANCY:

(Work From Home)

Requirements: Great Writing Skills In English, Good Internet Connection, Stable Electricity, And Must Reside In Lagos.

We have decided to hire 4 more people (Writers) to join our media startup team at RockTime Media to work on some of our websites writing & creating more interesting contents for the platforms.

I'm sure you've heard about the term 'Blogging', so in a simple explanation that is what you will be doing for us 'Blogging'. You will have to post new contents on the sites daily, we will train you on how to post and what to post.. And the best part of the job is you don't have to stress yourself going to work daily because your job is mobile, you can do it from anywhere, so you will be working from home on your smartphone or computer.

You must know this job is not an easy job it is definitely harder than you think because it requires you to be connected to the internet 24/7 working.

What we need are intelligent people with great writing skills, and good energy. I'm sure you've read news & editorials on websites before, at least once. That's the kind of job you will be doing.

We will give you a free training on all you need to know to do the (blogging) job for us.

The Requirements stated above are really important though; please you must have very good electricity, if you don't you can purchase MTN Lumos solar.. It will help with the power situation. And also you must have a Grade A smartphone (Android or Ios). It is also very important you have a good internet connection in your area as the job is fully based online.

Please students are not allowed to apply for the job as this is a full time job that requires full concentration. You will have to work full time from home.

And you must live in Lagos to apply for this job because there will be a 3 days training somewhere in Ikorodu, and monthly meetings after that.

I know the salary is not very much but remember you don't have to spend half your salary on transports, you just work confortably from home glued to your phone or computer screen.

Advantages of the job:

Free blogging training.

To apply for the job we don't need any CV or certificate submission but you will have to take our test online (simple) and submit the form, after you take the test we will select the 4 people we want joining the team out of the applicants.

Topic For Ladies: "Six Most Popular Hair Styles In Nigeria Right now Amongst Laidies"

You will have to make a list of six on the above topics and writing something about each person or hairstyle you put on the list. I don't care who or what you put on the list what I care about is your write up. And when I say Write Up I don't mean your article should be filled with big grammars just simple and correct English sentences.

Most Importantly: Don't go on Google to copy and paste articles others have written partaining to the topics above. You can use Google to research what you want to write or put on your list but the words must be totally composed by you, if you copy we will find out so please don't, write from your brain.

To Fill Our Job Application Form Submit Your Article Please Follow The Link to our site below:

Just write something on your mind something you know about the players or hairstyles you are putting on your list in just ten lines. Simple!

Check an example of the kind of write up we want on this site: https://connectnigeria.com/articles/2018/12/top-10-tourist-destinations-in-nigeria-2018/

what if one resides in Ogun .?
Re: RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary by ayenika1: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
Good initiative.

1 Like

Re: RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
Me that is qualified without android phone. What do i do? This is the 7th time i'm seeing an offer like this but couldn't get it just because i don't have android.

Please my guardian angel touch the heart of any body here to bless me with a phone. The hunger is too much. God please
Re: RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary by kunleweb: 12:37am On Jan 05, 2019
Hehe
Re: RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary by Codedrock(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2019
Olusharp:
what if one resides in Ogun .?
Sorry it won't work out.
Re: RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary by Codedrock(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:
Good initiative.
Thanks
Re: RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 05, 2019
I reside in Lagos,i have 2 power banks,generator and I also burn over 8 gigabyte every month using my android phone and Dell laptop,my numbers are 09070314423 thanks
Re: RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary by Codedrock(m): 10:53am On Jan 05, 2019
operationmoses:
I reside in Lagos,i have 2 power banks,generator and I also burn over 8 gigabyte every month using my android phone and Dell laptop,my numbers are 09070314423 thanks
Sorry, you can't use the link above to submit application?
Re: RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary by Codedrock(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Perfectdanny:
Me that is qualified without android phone. What do i do? This is the 7th time i'm seeing an offer like this but couldn't get it just because i don't have android.

Please my guardian angel touch the heart of any body here to bless me with a phone. The hunger is too much. God please
What do you use to surf the internet now?
Re: RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
Codedrock:
What do you use to surf the internet now?
Itel 5613 java
Re: RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary by Bin3(f): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
Re: RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary by Codedrock(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Bin3:
I can do the work but I am a student can you give me the opportunity of trying please?
I don't really think any student can. Can you post urgent articles while taking classes?? Even if you can I'm sure they won't be perfect because you won't be fully confortable
Re: RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary by Bin3(f): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Re: RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary by robosky02(m): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
Love sport.

Can fit in perfectly

But am in PHC now can I apply
Re: RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary by pweedie(f): 4:30am On Jan 06, 2019
Codedrock:
JOB VACANCY:

(Work From Home)

Advantages of the job:

Free blogging training.

Most Importantly: Don't go on Google to copy and paste articles others have written partaining to the topics above. You can use Google to research what you want to write or put on your list but the words must be totally composed by you, if you copy we will find out so please don't, right from your brain.

is the position filled up already? am a writer and I reside in ikorodu
Re: RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary by Codedrock(m): 5:25am On Jan 06, 2019
pweedie:
is the position filled up already? am a writer and I reside in ikorodu
No still available... Fill the form above
Re: RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary by pweedie(f): 7:43am On Jan 06, 2019
Codedrock:

No still available... Fill the form above
thanks. Doing that today
Re: RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary by pweedie(f): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2019
Done
Re: RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary by MeezPat(f): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2019
Done...kindly reply all so we know if successful or not.God bless you
Re: RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary by Codedrock(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
To every one that applied and preparing to apply the job offer is closed.
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Sales Agent At Beta Health Insurance Lagos / Isolo, Mushin Ilasa JOB for SSCE/OND holders / Online Transcription Job Can Pay You Up To $250 In A Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.