Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary (5454 Views)

What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria / What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! / RockTime Media: Work From Home Writer, Editor Job (blogging) 40k Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by Wealthyonos(m): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2020
Good day NL. I work in a vocational school that pays me 40k monthly, but the salary is not consistent. Please what kind of business can I do? Though I have interest in foodstuffs. Please I need your advice?
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by dogtails(m): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2020
Pm me I will be paying u 10% of dat money Monthly tru forex trading
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by Jackiestan: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2020
dogtails:

Guy u wicked o. 4k per month?

7 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 08, 2020
Save up. Look for people who have experience in mini-importation, learn from them and invest in it. 100k is enough to start up mini-importation, if you know the way.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by Wealthyonos(m): 11:42am On Feb 08, 2020
Wealthyonos:
Good day NL. I work in a vocational school that pays me 40k monthly, but the salary is not consistent. Please what kind of business can I do? Though I have interest in foodstuffs. Please I need your advice?

For how many months are you going to be paying the ten percent?
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by Wealthyonos(m): 11:54am On Feb 08, 2020
Jackiestan:

lol, but to some extent, it is far better than a bank that will give you 12% annually. The only issue is, one is secured, but the other is not.
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by Wealthyonos(m): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2020
justnock:
Save up. Look for people who have experience in mini-importation, learn from them and invest in it. 100k is enough to start up mini-importation, if you know the way.
Please, if one uses the normal China courier service, will they deliver the goods to your doorstep?
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
Wealthyonos:

Please, if one uses the normal China courier service, will they deliver the goods to your doorstep?
Deliveries are mostly done by agencies. They make the entire process and transaction look seamless. I am not an expert in mini-importation, though.
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by bukiah: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
dogtails:
4k per month! you tried

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by Wealthyonos(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
bukiah:
4k per month! you tried
If that 40k is invested in yam business, it would yield at least 8k monthly.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by parisx(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
I will advise you to invest the N40k in selling a digital product online.
I bet you, you will make a minimum of N200k monthly.

I have a video tutorial guide on this.
Chat me via WhatsApp 08039454675

Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by Wealthyonos(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
parisx:

Noted
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by dogtails(m): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
Jackiestan:

It musnt b d 40k bro,I said 10% of whatever he brings monthly plus Im only a forex trader dats if he's interested..
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by dogtails(m): 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
Wealthyonos:

For how many months are you going to be paying the ten percent?
for as long as u trade with
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by Ebi4life: 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
parisx:

I am interested
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by adekunlecrown: 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
With just 10k.you can become an agent for a reputable fintech company.(Cash deposit and withdraw,bills payment, recharge cards and data purchase.e.t.c and earn best commission rate compare to others.its a very good business with cool cash without stress.with this you might even resign and be your own boss.(if you know you know.)all the best...

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by Wealthyonos(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
adekunlecrown:
With just 10k.you can become an agent for a reputable fintech company.(Cash deposit and withdraw,bills payment, recharge cards and data purchase.e.t.c and earn best commission rate compare to others.its a very good business with cool cash without stress.with this you might even resign and be your own boss.(if you know you know.)all the best...

Seriously? Contact
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by Alex80s(m): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
parisx:

Be careful before you invest here ooo. It's too good to be true...
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by sulaimon22: 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
parisx:

can you help me with this?
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
justnock:
Great idea... Good advice. You can also consider being a real estate consultant where we train you free beyond being an agent. And you start with little or nothing. And earning lucrative enough commission on every deals. Check my signature for contact
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by adekunlecrown: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
Contact me 0 8 1 4 3 12 9 7 7 5
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by Wealthyonos(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
ForbesHomesNG:

Great idea... Good advice. You can also consider being a real estate consultant where we train you free beyond being an agent. And you start with little or nothing. And earning lucrative enough commission on every deals. Check my signature for contact

I am based in Delta, can we role?
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by Wealthyonos(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
adekunlecrown:
Contact me 0 8 1 4 3 12 9 7 7 5

Noted
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by Wealthyonos(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
I have flare for video shooting, can anyone put me through?
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by Nknate: 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
adekunlecrown:
this person gave you a very good advice you can contact me if you need to acquire a POS
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by oazeez1991(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
Go into passport photograph business if u are close to school environment or area that has demand for it.
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by gunuvi(m): 7:34am On Feb 09, 2020
But 10 litres of our coconut oil for 16k. Buy small plastic bottles 500ml and 1lutres sell 500ml for 1800 and 1 litres for 2500. You will make some profits. Buy again and increase your litres for discount price and so on.
Many are doing this and making constant money.

Visit our website to order www.sebasicococnuts.com or place a call to make your order 0 8 1 1 9 1 9 1 4 2 9

Thank me later.
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by parisx(m): 8:19am On Feb 09, 2020

Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by ASPIREX: 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Wealthyonos:

As inconsistent as your 40k salary may be, I assure you that it is a consistent life saver month after month.

What I think you need to do is to put down 40k and initiate a trade, supply or distribution that requires your direct management but only on a part time basis.

Since you are in the school system,you may wish to observe closely what students and teachers need and start from your own school with a view to expanding to other schools/markets.

That way, you ear regular income from your 'small' capital (which by the way is still intact) while still raining your 'inconsistent' 40k monthly.

You could build up from there. Nothing beats a multiple stream of income no matter how inconsistent.
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by Neekhy: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
pls, who is this person suggesting on mini I importation. What kind of profitable mini- importation business can one embark upon?

Also, through what agent can one do this?
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by Wealthyonos(m): 12:03am On Feb 10, 2020
ASPIREX:

As inconsistent as your 40k salary may be, I assure you that it is a consistent life saver month after month.

What I think you need to do is to put down 40k and initiate a trade, supply or distribution that requires your direct management but only on a part time basis.

Since you are in the school system,you may wish to observe closely what students and teachers need and start from your own school with a view to expanding to other schools/markets.

That way, you ear regular income from your 'small' capital (which by the way is still intact) while still raining your 'inconsistent' 40k monthly.

You could build up from there. Nothing beats a multiple stream of income no matter how inconsistent.

I truly appreciate and acknowledge this.
Re: What Business Can I Do With Inconsistent 40k Salary by parisx(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2020
Why You Should Join the league of Cocoa Powder Exporters?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Standard Chattered Bank Recruiting / Competent Hair Stylist Wanted / Those Who Write Ab Microfinance Bank Test 17/02/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.