Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! (1622 Views)

Paul Jumbo Of (pauljumbostore.com) Is A Scammer / Be Warned Against Sponsoredcash They Are Scam / Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by suprememoney(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hello Nlanders please beware of Codeinvent. He is a scammer. He promised to build a website for me which i paid him 10k for a start but the guy shown me his true color. He blocked my number from calling and he does open nor respond to my chat.

Codeinvent is one of his moniker name on nairaland.
His Real name is Abdulazeez Abdulrazak Olayinka.
His Whatsapp number....0812 369 6740, 0815 311 2529

Re: Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by suprememoney(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
Our chat

Re: Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by suprememoney(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
He's a scammer

Re: Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by suprememoney(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
These are his pictures

Re: Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sorry man.... but u can contact me for website designing..

WhatsApp 07066669835

Visit his bank with those information.. bank know what to do to get him for you. Remember collect police report
Re: Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by suprememoney(m): 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
Melodycomng:

WhatsApp 07066669835

Visit his bank with those information.. bank know what to do to get him for you. Remember collect police report

Thanks bro, I'm already on that. I will chat you up
Re: Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by suprememoney(m): 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
Melodycomng:

WhatsApp 07066669835

Re: Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
suprememoney:

Alright
Re: Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by HeWrites(m): 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
suprememoney:

Sorry about that bro..

What type of website do you want..

I'm into website design you can contact me on WhatsApp via my Signature or 0.8.1087450.3.2
Re: Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by TundeEdnot: 7:15am On Jan 05, 2019
suprememoney:

That boy is Naijatatafo the banned scammer , he his back with that new monika u better read thus thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4938721/scammer-naijatatafo-melodycomng-not-visit

Beware !! Seems you want virus on your site
Re: Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 05, 2019
TundeEdnot:

That boy is Naijatatafo the banned scammer , he his back with that new monika u better read thus thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4938721/scammer-naijatatafo-melodycomng-not-visit

Beware !! Seems you want virus on your site

Idiot..... your generation both born and unborn will not eat the fruit of this 2019.. as u dey try spoil me on NL so sha ur generation suffer IJN Amen...

Because i added u to my email list and send u new post notification, tell the world how “new post notification” take turn person to “scammer”.

Or you don’t even know d meaning of scammer..

It shall not be well with you and your household.. I use this early morning place curse on you.

Go with it......
Re: Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by TundeEdnot: 7:38am On Jan 05, 2019
[s]
Melodycomng:

Idiot..... your generation both born and unborn will not eat the fruit of this 2019.. as u dey try spoil me on NL so sha ur generation suffer IJN Amen...

Because i added u to my email list and send u new post notification, tell the world how “new post notification” take turn person to “scammer”.

Or you don’t even know d meaning of scammer..

It shall not be well with you and your household.. I use this early morning place curse on you.

Go with it......
[/s]

You this blo0dy devils incarnate after ruining my laptop with your virus, adding me to your list unwillingly and spamming me and other nairalanders with your spam virus links, now my laptop is ruined all my files deletes , I swear ibwill hunt you down no matter wat , I vow today I will hunt you down !! I got no time for foolish curses mine is physical and yiu will feel PAIN!!
Re: Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by Bizmagnet: 8:02am On Jan 05, 2019
suprememoney:
Hello Nlanders please beware of Codeinvent. He is a scammer. He promised to build a website for me which i paid him 10k for a start but the guy shown me his true color. He blocked my number from calling and he does open nor respond to my chat.

Codeinvent is one of his moniker name on nairaland.
His Real name is Abdulazeez Abdulrazak Olayinka.
His Whatsapp number....0812 369 6740, 0815 311 2529

You should have transfered the money into his account instead of paying via teller. The only thing you can do now is write efcc (don't say that money is small. He will do worse tomorrow to someone else). Next time, transfer the money with your mobile banking app. If anyone scams you, you just need to visit your bank with the evidence of the scam and inform them, His BVN will be flagged and that will be the end of his banking in Nigeria. I will also suggest that you put that picture on Google and search, that should bring all his faces out on his social media pages. From there, you can still track him. Never allow scammer go scot-free.
Re: Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by Arabs999: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2019
The Scammer legs for the second picture resemble the legs of a Kungfu master...
OP, if u are contemplating of meeting him face to face, I advise u to carry body guards..otherwise water go pass garrri..
Re: Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by kemkem303: 6:24am On Jan 14, 2019
I have gotten several Admob app from this guy. and he as never scammed me. I think you should wait a bit for him to show up. my suggestion though.
Re: Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by benjijosh(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2019
@op sorry you have to go through this unpleasant situation.

Firstly, I don't think he blocked you, from the WhatsApp images you posted, his profile picture and last seen still shows.

Anything could have gone wrong, don't assume he scammed you already. Someone testified to have worked with the developer before so give him time.

Please, take down his pictures. 10k + unconfirmed situation is not enough to take away someone's livelihood.
Re: Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by KingThreatzz: 11:32am On Jan 14, 2019
Build a website for 10k? I dont pity you.
If you like keep looking for cheap web developers. All you will get is either scam or incompetent work.
Stop underpaying web developers. You all think its just about putting pictures together. Mschewww
Re: Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by kryptochats: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2019
what kind of website is he building for you ? for 10k ? smh
Re: Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by KingThreatzz: 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
kryptochats:

Dont mind the clown
Re: Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by wwwmaster: 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
kryptochats:
Maybe a simple WordPress powered website with a nulled theme available freely online, few minutes 'job', hour top. That's the only thing I can think of in such situation.
Re: Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by KingThreatzz: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
wwwmaster:

Maybe a simple WordPress powered website with a nulled theme available freely online, few minutes 'job', hour top. That's the only thing I can think of in such situation.

Even a nulled theme needs to be customized. Customization still needs some html and css knowledge
Re: Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! by wwwmaster: 7:04am On Jan 15, 2019
KingThreatzz:

Even a nulled theme needs to be customized. Customization still needs some html and css knowledge
Needs not much customization if you get the exact theme that suites your test.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Verification / I Am Looking For A Webmaster Job / Unable To Upload A 6 Minutes Viral Video To Nairaland. I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.