Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Be Warned Against Sponsoredcash They Are Scam - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Be Warned Against Sponsoredcash They Are Scam (1247 Views)

Dominique123 Is A Big Scammm!!! Be Warned / Scamalert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : Don't' Say You Haven't' Been Warned / Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Warned Against Sponsoredcash They Are Scam by wpng: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Don't fall for Scam : Be warned against Sponsored Cash online money making Platform. please read my review

READ: https://blogsng.com/sponsoredcash-review-scam-legit/

:

:
Re: Be Warned Against Sponsoredcash They Are Scam by Cyberleets: 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
wpng:

Don't fall for Scam : Be warned against Sponsored Cash online money making Platform. please read my review

:

:

I read through ur post...and I can tell you that you are not a professional blogger...just look at the rubbish u wrote about a business without proof!
I thought they scammed u or I thought u knew someone that was scammed!!

If we were in a civilized country u would be cooling ur ignorant ass In jail.

Get a life bro

1 Like

Re: Be Warned Against Sponsoredcash They Are Scam by Julius2214(m): 2:49am On Dec 20, 2018
I was tempted to read it too. And this guy above me is right.
So because you think it's a scam, you decided to label it scam because of no tangible proof. You're a joker.
Re: Be Warned Against Sponsoredcash They Are Scam by Dzeimzb: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
I just had to comment and I must say your blog is a trash . Start first by getting a good proofreader for your blog and stop all the am am am mixeup . It is I'm or I am . By the way, you can't wake up one money and call someone bid a scam without proof .
Re: Be Warned Against Sponsoredcash They Are Scam by Mylove55(f): 4:32am On May 23, 2020
Cyberleets:

I read through ur post...and I can tell you that you are not a professional blogger...just look at the rubbish u wrote about a business without proof!
I thought they scammed u or I thought u knew someone that was scammed!!

If we were in a civilized country u would be cooling ur ignorant ass In jail.

Get a life bro
Dzeimzb:
I just had to comment and I must say your blog is a trash . Start first by getting a good proofreader for your blog and stop all the am am am mixeup . It is I'm or I am . By the way, you can't wake up one money and call someone bid a scam without proof .
Julius2214:
I was tempted to read it too. And this guy above me is right.
So because you think it's a scam, you decided to label it scam because of no tangible proof. You're a joker.
wpng:

:

:

cashlope is the biggest scam in the world.
Nobody has be paid,
I registered a year ago, till tomorrow no hope of getting my money,
The site has even close.
People like three of you that disputed OP make many to fall victim.
Maybe three of you were their agent here in nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Software Tester(s) Needed! / Boonex Dolphin Users: Round Table / Pls Help... Google Adsense Reject My Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.