Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight (56206 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan / RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by einsteine(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
On a percentage basis the average Nigerian spends more recklessly than Mayweather. We know people who earn 200k a month who spend three million on a wedding while also taking a car loan.

Let the man spend his money. Not everybody wants to be Buffett driving the same car for 20 years.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by postnobill705(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
I think its in the habit of black rich people (especially black americans)to show off their assets and cash when they are rich..I mean he's not the only one that loves showing off.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Uglymugg: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
Tedpgrass:

Didn't realise he had a cult following??

As if you need to be in a mayweather cult to buy mayweather's stuff. Lmao.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by handsomeyinka(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
kindnyce:
Dear Lord.
Help me, as I'm helpless. PICK MY CALL. OH LORD!
That number is switched Off....Call this line 1-800buhari...Someone will pick up.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by planetx: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
calmnquiet:

4.99%

It can come down, it depends on the loan.
Loan with no collateral no guarantor and no paperwork how is that possible.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by dollar124(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mikora:
Floyd mayweather looks like someone who will end up being broke and poor the way he just spends money lavishly instead of investing

the guy has got so much money so is better he enjoy it while still alive than to be inherited by a stranger
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by omonnakoda: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mike008:

LOL No comment.
The concept of need and want to apply to rich people? How profound.
Quoting you was good for one reason, I was sort of enjoying your stupidity.
Guy go and get an education and learn how to communicate properly.
Anyone can call the next person stupid, very easy to do a waste of time and energy.
Taake a read of what you have written and ask who is really stupid
Fact is you quoted me and I questioned your assertions which you cannot back up and you respond by name calling.
You have nothing to contribute so please make a note and never quote me again for the rest of your miserable life.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by omonnakoda: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
postnobill705:
I think its in the habit of black rich people (especially black americans)to show off their assets and cash when they are rich..I mean he's not the only one that loves showing off.
This is absolute nonsense.

Indian people, Arab people ,Chinese people all show off wealth .
In terms of car collection Mayweather is a learner compared to the likes of the Sultan of Brunei with over 7000 cars.

How many black people have yachts? private jets and so on
Go and find out what Kuwaitis and Saudis do in London.
Even in France they hae been known to close off a whole beach for exclusive use
If you are old enough yould remember Adnan Kashoggi or Imelda Marcos

I really do not know why when we hear stuff like this the next thing is black this black that.
When you see adverts for Patek Phillipe, Rolex and so on how many blacks do you see? Blacks are not the target market whether it be for expensive diamonds, cars ,yachts and so on. Most of the buyers are NOT black .
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Yian1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
kindnyce:
Dear Lord.
Help me, as I'm helpless. PICK MY CALL. OH LORD!

I could deduct from your comment that you would like to become financially stable. Well, there's a life-changing opportunity that guarantees that.

If you're interested in knowing more about it, you can contact me on whatsapp on this number : 08164269252
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by ledaman: 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ya Allaah answer my prayers.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by omonnakoda: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by ak22(m): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
obafemee80:

Last week ,unbeaten professional boxer, Floyd Mayweather ,was rewarded with $9,000,000 (₦3.3b) in his exhibition fight against the Japanese kickboxer, Tenshin Nasukawa .

And to celebrate his easiest victory ever, the big-spending superstar added brand new Rolls-Royce Cullinan and Mercedes-Benz G-wagon SUVs to his already amazing collection of cars.

He also showed-off some of the earnings in his new Rolls Royce Cullinan that is widely regarded as the most luxurious SUV in the market.

The two new acquisitions took his spending on cars in the past week to £2m (₦929m) after buying a £355k Rolls Royce Phantom, £368k Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé, £365k Rolls Royce Wraith,£264k Rolls Royce Dawn , £172k Mercedes-Maybach limousine and a £237,814 Ferrari 488 .

The money man topped  Forbes’ 2018 annual list of the world’s highest-paid athletes for the fourth time in seven years with ₦104b ($285 million).

Too much $money…

What Do You Think ?

https://autojosh.com/floyd-mayweather-buys-rolls-royce-cullinan-and-mercedes-g-wagon-suvs-after-earning-n3-3b-in-a-9-min-fight/

And after his retirement we go hear say he broke like remaining supperster bro try to In vest your money
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Elswift: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
3M in 9 min chain and no b say e get muscle like that undecided
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by modupeleke(f): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
Floyd please help me oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Horus(m): 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
ak22:

And after his retirement we go hear say he broke like remaining supperster bro try to In vest your money

Floyd Mayweather has invested heavily in commercial real estate, he is a smart businessman
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by FemiEddy(m): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
CuddleBear:
some have plenty while some don't have at all.
sad
Yeah, The Rich are getting richer, The poor are getting more poor, The little the poor gets, are obtained by the rich, That is the System of the world. At a point, The Rich Elite who are all occultist and controlling the world will come together and Ruin The Planet. It's just a matter of Time.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by robosky02(m): 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mikora:
Floyd mayweather looks like someone who will end up being broke and poor the way he just spends money lavishly instead of investing
before he getd broke he comes out of retirement

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by calmnquiet(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
planetx:
Loan with no collateral no guarantor and no paperwork how is that possible.

0 7 0 3 2 2 0 5 7 8 8
Call/whatsapp and I'll be glad to show you how.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by uncjay(m): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
philip0906:

No...he's very smart. He has a number of investments. He never touched his biggest paycheck (around $100 million) for over a year. His investments are turning out well according to some business sources.

And for the show off? Mayweather is in the "show biz", glitzy paparazzi kind of industry. Plus he makes tons of money off his "showing off".

People don't usually understand this fact... The guy has lots of investment and this show off is another investment... What if I tell you he has made more half of what he spend to purchase those toys just from show biz nko? Broke is far from that nigga...

Many did not even know his story, do they even know the school he sent his son? I still remember when he said he's doing his best to ensure his kids has the best education there ever is, because he was not fortunate enough to get the education he aspire to get. And a better life. Will a dumb extravagant spender flow with such a mindset?

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by ericmor: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
ak22:

He retired already but keeps coming back because promoters needs him to make some money for them and he also needs the money too
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by MarianaTrench: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
KingLennon:

That guy will never go broke...

That's what they said about Mike Tyson!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by melanch(m): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
winkmart:

Your signature is not showing

Ok click to chat /2347085013051
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by henrysolution(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
SaturnNick:
Haba bros, fear God na. Less than 1% kee u dia!

go to lekki, ikoyi and watch people stake your entire life worth plus all your inheritance on a bet.

am not kidding you.
Google GIONEE bankruptcy.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by omonnakoda: 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
MarianaTrench:

That's what they said about Mike Tyson!
There is a huge difference between the two.
Mike Tyson was very young and his earning career short.
Mayweather is over 40 now and has been earning for over 20 years

The other thing is Mike Tyson lost money on so many fronts not just because he was wasting it,
He had a very expensive divorce and other legal matters and no investments plus because he was inexperienced and had no family he surrounded himself witth a lot of people who ripped him off becoming millionaires overnight.
Mayweather has shown himself to be a businessman in his own right as a boxing promoter forming a boxing promotion company in 2007 whereas Tyson was promoted almost exclusiively by Don King and showed no business acumen
So here we have a fighter who has promoted or copromoted most of his fights for over 10 years and now proomotes several othe boxers

His company is Mayweather Promotions. So he was pocketing through his company money which in Tyson's time was going to Don King

Mike Tyson was damaged by his rape caseas that made it impossible for him to generate income from his image e.g through advertising or endorsements which is a huge source of revenue for sportsmmen. If he was not convicted of rape and managed his image better likely he would have made even more money outside the ring

He is only going higher

Wish him well
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Aldebaran(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
The money man grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by CuddleBear(f): 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
FemiEddy:

Yeah, The Rich are getting richer, The poor are getting more poor, The little the poor gets, are obtained by the rich, That is the System of the world. At a point, The Rich Elite who are all occultist and controlling the world will come together and Ruin The Planet. It's just a matter of Time.
You right

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by DozieInc(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
philip0906:

No...he's very smart. He has a number of investments. He never touched his biggest paycheck (around $100 million) for over a year. His investments are turning out well according to some business sources.

And for the show off? Mayweather is in the "show biz", glitzy paparazzi kind of industry. Plus he makes tons of money off his "showing off".
Totally agree.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by iamrealdeji(m): 1:47am On Jan 06, 2019
philip0906:

Then why did Nas,Tyson,Lindsay Logan,etc go broke upon all you mentioned above? are they not big names too?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Qssegun: 1:49am On Jan 06, 2019
How can I challenge him for a fight, 3millions dollars if I lose the fight.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by iamrealdeji(m): 1:50am On Jan 06, 2019
omonnakoda:
There is a huge difference between the two.
Mike Tyson was very young and his earning career short.
Mayweather is over 40 now and has been earning for over 20 years

The other thing is Mike Tyson lost money on so many fronts not just because he was wasting it,
He had a very expensive divorce and other legal matters and no investments plus because he was inexperienced and had no family he surrounded himself witth a lot of people who ripped him off becoming millionaires overnight.
Mayweather has shown himself to be a businessman in his own right as a boxing promoter forming a boxing promotion company in 2007 whereas Tyson was promoted almost exclusiively by Don King and showed no business acumen
So here we have a fighter who has promoted or copromoted most of his fights for over 10 years and now proomotes several othe boxers

His company is Mayweather Promotions. So he was pocketing through his company money which in Tyson's time was going to Don King

Mike Tyson was damaged by his rape caseas that made it impossible for him to generate income from his image e.g through advertising or endorsements which is a huge source of revenue for sportsmmen. If he was not convicted of rape and managed his image better likely he would have made even more money outside the ring

He is only going higher

Wish him well
then why did Michael Jackson go broke? was he not richer than May weather? and is May weather absolutely scandal free too?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by ak22(m): 7:35am On Jan 06, 2019
Horus:

Floyd Mayweather has invested heavily in commercial real estate, he is a smart businessman

Better
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Mike008(m): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2019
omonnakoda:

Guy go and get an education and learn how to communicate properly.
Anyone can call the next person stupid, very easy to do a waste of time and energy.
Taake a read of what you have written and ask who is really stupid
Fact is you quoted me and I questioned your assertions which you cannot back up and you respond by name calling.
You have nothing to contribute so please make a note and never quote me again for the rest of your miserable life.

OMG! Not again!
It's pointless talking to you anyways.
Have a nice day, cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic / Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina / Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.