Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Need Advice A Cousin Of Mine Has Been Kidnapped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Need Advice A Cousin Of Mine Has Been Kidnapped (510 Views)

My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! / My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place / Paulcy Nnamdi Has Been Kidnapped (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice A Cousin Of Mine Has Been Kidnapped by makurnini: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
A cousin of mine that visited us from the village was kidnapped yesterday and the kidnappers are asking for a fixed ransom of 4 million naira. He was kidnapped in his village home along with his two brothers, the two brothers have been released but they are holding him captive because they heard he just came back from abuja ( where I reside ) . I need help and advice because they are threatning to kill him if the money is not delivered by tomorrow.

PS. OUR ENTIRE EXTENDED FAMILY CAN NOT AFFORD EVEN TWO MILLION NAIRA AT THE MOMENT.
Re: I Need Advice A Cousin Of Mine Has Been Kidnapped by Heartbender: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
Heeeish. It's an inside job. Don't report to the local police. Go to the state or area command. And don't reveal this to anyone. Stall them
makurnini:
A cousin of mine that visited us from the village was kidnapped yesterday and the kidnappers are asking for a fixed ransom of 4 million naira. He was kidnapped in his village home along with his two brothers, the two brothers have been released but they are holding him captive because they heard he just came back from abuja ( where I reside ) . I need help and advice because they are threatning to kill him if the money is not delivered by tomorrow.

PS. OUR ENTIRE EXTENDED FAMILY CAN NOT AFFORD EVEN TWO MILLION NAIRA AT THE MOMENT.
Re: I Need Advice A Cousin Of Mine Has Been Kidnapped by Jonadull: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
makurnini:

When did Nairaland turn to police station?
Re: I Need Advice A Cousin Of Mine Has Been Kidnapped by LuciferKristi: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
makurnini:

Your cousin is sipping fresh palm wine & chilling with his homies in a remote Ebonyi jungle waiting for your credit alert you are here disturbing Nairaland.

mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice A Cousin Of Mine Has Been Kidnapped by makurnini: 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
Heartbender:
Heeeish. It's an inside job. Don't report to the local police. Go to the state or area command. And don't reveal this to anyone. Stall them
This is exactly why I am worried, I dont want to go to the police because the kidnappers warned me not too and they also said that information was provided by someone close to us so they'll know . We are just very confused right now.
Re: I Need Advice A Cousin Of Mine Has Been Kidnapped by makurnini: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jonathan:

When did Nairaland turn to police station?
I dont think going to the police is a good idea because they have eyes on us at the moment so as I said I just want advice
Re: I Need Advice A Cousin Of Mine Has Been Kidnapped by makurnini: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
LuciferKristi:

Your cousin is sipping fresh palm wine & chilling with his homies in a remote Ebonyi jungle waiting for your credit alert you are here disturbing Nairaland.

mtchewwww
North
Re: I Need Advice A Cousin Of Mine Has Been Kidnapped by Heartbender: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
They are quacks. They won't kill your cousin, maybe. They may even ask for 3m tomorrow and give a deadline again. Stall them. Asking you not to go to the police and what not is standard practice hogwash. GO TO THE POLICE and tell no one. Your vigilante would have been faster but it would generate much publicity. Go to police now. If you use truecaller, try to check their names
makurnini:
This is exactly why I am worried, I dont want to go to the police because the kidnappers warned me not too and they also said that information was provided by someone close to us so they'll know . We are just very confused right now.
Re: I Need Advice A Cousin Of Mine Has Been Kidnapped by makurnini: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
LuciferKristi:

shocked I thought it was our usual Osu potopotor brothers from the Land of the Rising Mudslides so I assumed they were scammers & just bluffing.

Ab0kis lack the required cognitive capability to scam.

If your cousin is with Ab0kis then know it is not a ruse.
They will kill him.

DM me so I can give you the contact details of a very reliable & affordable casketmaker I know.

Cheers.
ok
Re: I Need Advice A Cousin Of Mine Has Been Kidnapped by makurnini: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
Heartbender:
They are quacks. They won't kill your cousin, maybe. They may even ask for 3m tomorrow and give a deadline again. Stall them. Asking you not to go to the police and what not is standard practice hogwash. GO TO THE POLICE and tell no one. Your vigilante would have been faster but it would generate much publicity. Go to police now. If you use truecaller, try to check their names
ok thank you
Re: I Need Advice A Cousin Of Mine Has Been Kidnapped by Xisnin(m): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
makurnini:
Are you the target?
Re: I Need Advice A Cousin Of Mine Has Been Kidnapped by makurnini: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
Xisnin:

Are you the target?
not really no

(1) (Reply)

So Sad!!orphan Set Ablaze By His Friend’s Mother In Edo State (graphic Photo) / Generator Mysteriously Moved Near A Room Where 4 Girls Slept Killing All Of Them / Painter Nabbed For Selling Customer’s N9m SUV To Police Officer For N1.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.