Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

What's Your Favorite Restaurant? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's Your Favorite Restaurant? (5613 Views)

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) / Hilarious Restaurant Name! / Restaurant named Don't Mind Your Wife & Her Bad Cooking. Lol (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by ldollier(f): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2006
@seun again am a little new, so if this topic has been posted before(which i doubt) kindly delete this pls

ok people what is your favorite restaurant, and why?

as for me, my favorite restaurant is the chinese restaurant. why? because i love chinese food. and their shrimp(ooo am in heaven) anywho, whats yours?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by luvu567(f): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2006
I love me some chinese (shrimp and brocolli), Burger King (that whopper) not Mcdonalds, Popeyes (they biscuits is off the chain), and Chic-Fil-A
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by fadekemi(f): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2006
my favorite resturant is burger king, i love the burger
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by tamia(f): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2006
luvu567:

I love me some chinese (shrimp and brocolli), Burger King (that whopper) not Mcdonalds, Popeyes (they biscuits is off the chain), and Chic-Fil-A
i'm happy u luv Popeyes i use to work thurr. well i luv me some Chinese food n there's this restaurant downtown ATL i've never eaten in it but i've been inside. it rotates dats when u sit it's like it's going round y'all dun be scared u don't even notice it unless someone tells u. it's really slow. well i'm still waiting for the special someone to take me there
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by ldollier(f): 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2006
luvu567:

gosh, i tot i was the only one thats in love in chinese food. i dont really eat so much of fast food, but i do eat some mcdonalds(their dollar menu) cheesy

tamia:

i'm happy u love Popeyes i use to work thurr. well i love me some Chinese food n there's this restaurant downtown ATL i've never eaten in it but i've been inside. it rotates dats when u sit it's like it's going round y'all dun be scared u don't even notice it unless someone tells u. it's really slow. well i'm still waiting for the special someone to take me there

lol, yea some of them rotates, while some dont. smiley
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by hotangel2(f): 12:41am On Jan 11, 2006
I love love love love.. chinese restuarants. (i prefer the all you can eat buffet). Shrimps.... I love them. And they have good spahgetti, and rice and their chicken... WHoa! Chinese restuarants --- Really good.
I also love KFC, There's something with their chicken, buiscuit and cole slaw, something that makes me want to have more.
I like Taco bell (just because of their quesadilla, i prefer it with grilled chicken).
I went to this italian restaurant once.. and they had to cook everything we ate in front of us,.... that was good too. I don't know the names of the stuffs we ate, but they were good. Just seeing how the guy was cooking it, made me hungry.

To top it all, i like WAZOBIA restuarant (it's here in texas). They cook some really good nigerian meals. Her jollof rice with moi moi and dodo.. Off the chain, fence, hook! So good.
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by icingbaby(f): 6:55am On Jan 11, 2006
i love Denny's restaurant, any Chinese restaurant that is clean and knows how to cook good shrimps or chicken fried rice, ( the all you can eat buffet, my dad always takes all the family once in a month or me and my friends just go there sometimes) McDonald's their fries are really good, and i really love Red lobster because i can't live without sea foods, cat fish, shrimps e.t.c. smiley
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by ZuluNation(m): 7:01am On Jan 11, 2006
I love the lunch buffet at New York New York in Vegas it's cheap and the food is just breath taking.
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by ldollier(f): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2006
icingbaby:

i) McDonald's their fries are really good, and i really love Red lobster because i can't live without sea foods, cat fish, shrimps e.t.c. smiley

oh yes, i love mickey D's fries. my friends says that burger king fries is better. am like eww. oh yea dont you just hate it, when you go to a chinese buffet, there is always that greedy person that wanna finish all the shrimps

hot-angel:

I love love love love.. chinese restuarants. (i prefer the all you can eat buffet). Shrimps.... I love them. And they have good spahgetti, and rice and their chicken... WHoa! Chinese restuarants --- Really good.
I also love KFC, There's something with their chicken, buiscuit and cole slaw, something that makes me want to have more.
I like Taco bell (just because of their quesadilla, i prefer it with grilled chicken).
I went to this italian restaurant once.. and they had to cook everything we ate in front of us,.... that was good too. I don't know the names of the stuffs we ate, but they were good. Just seeing how the guy was cooking it, made me hungry.

To top it all, i like WAZOBIA restuarant (it's here in texas). They cook some really good nigerian meals. Her jollof rice with moi moi and dodo.. Off the chain, fence, hook! So good.

for some reasons i dislike kfc, popeyes( all those chicken restaurant). so you also like chinese food. hurrrrrrrrray. i told my bf, i was like "you know if you piss me off, you dont need to buy me flowers, just get me some chinese food, i will be allright" i was joking, but its true.

i would love to eat in that restuarant(WAZOBIA). although my mom dont really like the whole idea of going to an african restaurant. she will be like "well i cook those food at home, whats the point of going there to waste money"
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by IAH(f): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2006
Hmm, I looooooove KFC. I loooooooove Nando's. I love McDonald's a bit.
If you taste popcorn chicken from KFC or extra-hot chicken from Nando's, your life will never remain the same again. kiss kiss
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by ldollier(f): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2006
lol, i need to try some popcorn chicken then. but am sure they dont taste as good as my shrimps.. smiley
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by c0dec(m): 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2006
i've got a restaurant in my kitchen. u girls should try it some time. i'm the chef.
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by ldollier(f): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2006
lol what do you cook? or should i say what's the menu
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by c0dec(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2006
well...actually, everything's in the fridge...even the menu.
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by ldollier(f): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2006
lolol oh you are a joker cheesy
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by Advin(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2006
my favourite restaurant, hmmm.
I don't know about you, but I love the buka.. very nice meals they have there grin
annnnnnnnnd, I also love the waitresses. grin
but my best restaurant is my mums kitchen and our dinning hall.
It's the best in the world, have a taste of it and, mmmmmm!!!!!!!!. you are on top of the world.
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by icingbaby(f): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2006
ldollier:

oh yes, i love mickey D's fries. my friends says that burger king fries is better. am like eww. oh yea don't you just hate it, when you go to a chinese buffet, there is always that greedy person that want to finish all the shrimps

i know gurl there are always greedy person that want to finish all the shrimps, but i don't get worry you know they alway replace it when it finish.
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by adesodgi(m): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2006
king burgers grin
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by icingbaby(f): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by ldollier(f): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2006
icingbaby:

i know girl there are always greedy person that want to finish all the shrimps, but i don't get worry you know they alway replace it when it finish.

yea smiley
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by debanjee(m): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2006
Thought this tread was about fav restaurants and not fast food junk outlets (kfc, macd, b king etc) or the type of food we like (favourite cuisines - indian, thai, malay, cantonese, japanese etc)

I was hoping to see some brilliant reviews of restaurants i might want to try when i travel around.
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by ldollier(f): 4:46am On Jan 12, 2006
cheesy@debanje. but fast food restaurant are still helpful

but anywho my boyfriend took me to this restaurant, Golden Corrall by name, its an american restaurant. it really is a nice restaurant.
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by IAH(f): 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2006
Debanjee, Nando's is not a fast-food joint. It's a South African restaurant.
TGI Fridays is also good...but expensive. sad
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by Scorpio(f): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2006
I luvvvvvvvv Chinese food(Mandarin's one of my favs), dang! Swiss Chalet's not too bad tho, i luv their Ceasar salad(real reason y i go there), Jack Astor's is another favourite of mine, my list is endles..but these are my fav places to eat tho! as per fast food, Wendy's my first( i got mad luv for their Junior Bacon Cheese-burger n it's 99 cents now grin), I really don't like Mcdonalds(i only like d Chicken burger n their fries), Popeyes, Kfc, Subway n William's Pub(i think) are also cool with me!
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by lexyflexy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2006
MAMA PUT Resturant
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by kaylala(m): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2006
BIOBAKS --- ABJ[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by debanjee(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2006
[IAH][Debanjee, Nando's is not a fast-food joint. It's a South African restaurant.
TGI Fridays is also good...but expensive.]

Cheers. I know Nandos and TGIF too and I suppose you can call them restaurants but maybe not in the strictest sense. Not too many people know nandos is south african, often think its spanish or portugese.
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by hotangel2(f): 12:00am On Jan 13, 2006
I dunno if anyone has mentioned this. But I LOVE Golden Coral. Their 'bread'.. almost better than agege bread.. the butter.. it's like heaven, their salad.. 'fxcking delicious'. Dunno if it's in other states.. but it's deff in for those in texas.

Palominas is also a good restaurant -- They have really nice stuffs there. TACO cabana... I like it.. but not LOVE it.
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by AbbeyMarie(f): 12:01am On Jan 13, 2006
i LOVE Panera Bread and Portillios. They totally rock my sox grin
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by luvu567(f): 12:13am On Jan 13, 2006
Checkers is so gooooooooood.
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by WesleyanA(f): 12:15am On Jan 13, 2006
I don't eat out much but when i do. i prefer to go to a chinese restaurant (i love their rice and chicken. they're the best).

most of the time though i just go to the buger king right across from my school w/ my friends. we're too broke to get much so we just share a meal. it's really hilarious w/ people looking at us.

and yeah, i like smokey bones too.
Re: What's Your Favorite Restaurant? by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 13, 2006
i HATE burger king with a passion

i love McDonalds soo much haha ,
i love chinese buffet , basically buffet restaurants ,
steak and shake ,
wendys ,
IHOP (international house of pancakes) they don't just sell pancakes though the have other good stuff .

in nigeria i loved

Tastee Fried Chicked , i love that restaurant like crazy
Kas Chicken
Big Treat
Mr. Biggs

(1) (2) (3)

Five Fruits To Be Taken During Pregnancy / 5 Super Fertility-Foods For Boosting Male & Female Fertility / Please Is Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Sold In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.