Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Watch Sanchez Accidentally Sit In Solskjaer’s Seat And Driven Away - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watch Sanchez Accidentally Sit In Solskjaer’s Seat And Driven Away (734 Views)

Barca's Pique Accidentally Filmed Unclothed By Teammate Inside Dressing Room / Man Utd Vs Arsenal: Arteta Identifies Players In Solskjaer's Squad Who Are Threa / Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Sanchez Accidentally Sit In Solskjaer’s Seat And Driven Away by thomasina: 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
Sergio Romero kept a clean sheet, despite being tested at times by the Royals, while a first-half penalty given by the VAR system and confidently converted by Juan Mata, plus a second goal on the stroke of half-time by Romelu Lukaku, were enough for the Reds to win.

Here's what Solskjaer had to say in his post-match interviews with MUTV, BT Sport and other reporters after the game.

“I made it tough for my team. It was a tough game, but 2-0 and a clean sheet [is good].

“I made it tough for us because when you make nine changes it is never easy for a team that has never played together so I am delighted that we are in the next round.

We work together every single day and of course, we know we need some fitness work and some work on relationships, but today I put a team together that has never played together and we are through so that is good.

“Reading played well. We analysed them, we knew they were going to come and play and I have to say they played well.

“They have some quality players and they made us work hard to get possession and when we got the ball we were too wasteful, we know that.
“We have spoken about loads of things to improve on."

Watch the video clip here...

(1) (Reply)

Portugal Vs Switzerland, UEFA Nation League / This Is Why C. Ronaldo Is The Best / Meet The First Player To Provide An Assist In The New EPL Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.