Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

How To Get A Job In Ilorin. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get A Job In Ilorin. (368 Views)

In Need Of A Job In Ilorin Na Beg I Dey Beg / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Job In Ilorin. by ZeroShenanigan(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
If I see a surest and easy means of getting low interest capital without ambiguous collateral, I can do some business, but no one yet.
Please, don't tell me to learn a handwork, because I'm a very good barber with no means to have a shop of my own in a good location. Applying to work for shop owners but no vacancy.
Also, don't tell me to do anything I see, because I'm doing one already. I'm a teacher in a school with very low salary, not even up to NYSC allowance, and the salary is just for 9 months in a year. I have tried to manage this for 3 years now.
I'm a graduate with degree in economics, done with NYSC. I'm ready to do any kind of job in Ilorin that will increase my income and improve my standard of living.
Pls ask for my email, if you have something for me.

(1) (Reply)

Executive Driver / Cool Headed Driver With Driving Licence Need Good Driving Job With Accommodation / Admin Secretary/customer Support Urgently Needed In Akowonjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.