Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" (45389 Views)

Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics / Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue / Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by jaxxy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
Before u blame anything. Remember u decided on ur free will to stop thinking with ur head like a human-being bt with ur whatever like an animal in the jungle.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Necksonnel: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by shegra58: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
Is the 4wives given to them and 7virgins promised to them in heaven by Allah not enough?? undecided

Yoruba Muslims are our problem in this country!!
you're your problem cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by kay4kay: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
Is the 4wives given to them and 7virgins promised to them in heaven by Allah not enough?? undecided

Have you been digged by one of them before? Please share more experience
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Lihyunpark(m): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
dokyOloye:
Islam and underage pant sef.
He's just following the footsteps of their prophet who married Aisha at 6 and started kpanshing her at 9

and you catholic pastor that fvcks young boys are following who's footstep?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by KingSango(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
Death penalty for pedophiles child rapists.

The woman is sacred

www.undergroundriseup..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Charles4075(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
kennosklint:
Dirty muslims, wasteful religion
Are you okay

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by AngelicBeing: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
gabazin080:
As I was growing up,sleeping naked at night was fun until a mouse gave me a Mouth Gig.
Hian shocked
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
All Nigerian men and beasts roaming the streets.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Vulcanheph(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
Reasons like these is why I gave up on religion a long time ago...

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Lihyunpark(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:

You have to think when you are commenting don't just comment because you know how to write.
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
Shamsointegrity:
..... And where in his statement is Muslim supporting these trash he did.... He can be killed as uve Said but dats not what Islam preaches.. Guess u know the Muslim u don't know Islam

Are you trying to defend the man and his evil religion??

Muslims are the problem we have on earth and in Nigeria and I know you are aware of this fact

7 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by tola9jaa: 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Nobody should touch that man.

Buhari did samething to aisha.

1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Sequencez247(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
People just do evil stuff hiding under religion..so sad.

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by avdul(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Oweku:
Stupid man angry undecided
Remove his testis and barbecue it for him to eat.. angry
hahah u Funny I swear, in a time when no one want to laf
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by avdul(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Oweku:
Stupid man angry undecided
Remove his testis and barbecue it for him to eat.. angry
hahah u Funny I swear, in a time when no one want to laf
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Tizu(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
kennosklint:
Dirty muslims, wasteful religion

Why this rubbish comment from you?
Are there no dirty individuals professing to be Christians?
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by sanmtiago(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
Castrate that man without hesitation paedophiles disgust me

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by firstolalekan(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:

Some retárds can't use their brains...

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by melanch(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
Once upon a time, we had a gateman who likes sharing free biscuits to little kids that come to his kiosk. One day, my neighbours caught him red-handed at the backyard with his dick all out while he was playing with a little school girl and he received the beating of his life. Paedophiles are real, it's not spiritual or devil's work. It is intentional. Don't be a paedophile!

7 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Tonimordred(m): 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Dis is more dan awusubilie bt awusubitrue....waayoo allah

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by doggedfighter(f): 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
This blogger so you can come up with a better title except how I removed her pant ?

Back to the story
Why should a mother send a five year old to a man for Islamic studies. Is this not the height of care less ness?. These men are paedphiles.
This man should jailed forever please

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Akhere1: 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Oga go to CHOSEN church let God deliver you

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by yrex01(m): 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:

not north n herdsmen again ? U guys r confused really !!!
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by enemyofprogress: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
Shamuless man. He wanted to enjoy my favourite style with a baby
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by yrex01(m): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
firstolalekan:
Some retárds can't use their brains...
don't mind em, dey r hypocrite
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Awesomefred32(m): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
cool
Konji na bastard
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by doggedfighter(f): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Shamsointegrity:
..... And where in his statement is Muslim supporting these trash he did.... He can be killed as uve Said but dats not what Islam preaches.. Guess u know the Muslim u don't know Islam
I hope you don't send your daughters for Islamic studies with this bull crap you are saying here. You are busy defending Islam. You have not made any attempt to condemn his abominable act. Nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by IsaAbubakar: 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
this is the category of Muslims that supports Buhari

no real right thinking Muslim will ever vote buhari because
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth

Assalamualaikum my people
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Jabioro: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ironically! What a fantastic excuses.. he presented hell bound reasons like his mentor did..just hang him and it would erase his traces forever...

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by AnanseK(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
dokyOloye:
Islam and underage pant sef.
He's just following the footsteps of their prophet who married Aisha at 6 and started kpanshing her at 9

Whose footsteps are your Pastors following , raping your wives, daughters and mothers daily in the name of prayer and you pay them for it as tithe.
Re: Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" by Fraust40(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
HeWrites:
The 43-year-old Islamic cleric, Abdulsalam Salaudeen, who was arrested by the Lagos state police command for allegedly raping a five-year-old Arabic schoolgirl, says his enemies made him commit the crime, IgbereTv News reports.

Recall that Salaudeen was on December 28th 2018, caught on camera having anal sex with a 5-year-old girl that was attending his Arabic classes on Awoyemi Street, Igando Road.

Speaking to newsmen, Saludeen who is a father of five, buried his head in shame as he recounted how he fought with the devil before sexually assaulting the little girl

“It is the work of the devil. I have been living in Lagos for 25 years. I have a wife and five children. My wife and three of the children live with me. My wife does not deny me of sex. The girl was brought for Arabic class about five months ago. On that day, I asked her to go and sweep a section of the class. The place was separated by a wall and I followed her. I asked her to stand on a bench and face the wall. I rolled up her skirts and removed her panties. As I wanted to penetrate her from the anus, I said ‘aausubillahi, aausubillahi (God forbid)’. It was the devil that pushed me to it. My penis only grazed her private parts.

“While I was living in Ikotun, I was accused of raping one of the children attending my class. But I did not rape the girl. She needed a uniform we used in the class and I took her to a tailor to take her measurements. I have been battling with spiritual wars since then. My enemies are many and they have been casting spells on me. I relocated to Igando and started a new Arabic class.” he said

Salaudeen would be charged to court soon, IgbereTv News report.

http://igberetvnews.com/513745/i-was-under-enemies-spell-cleric-who-rp3d-5-year-old-girl-in-lagos-says/

See as his brothers have rushed to occupy front page, so we cannot shout AFONJA!!

I'll still shout it - AFONJA!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Late Kendra Onyeabor: Security Challenges In Enugu State (Graphic Photos) / Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.