Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,974 members, 7,848,922 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 Live Updates - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 Live Updates (3245 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Gucci Outfit At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) / Funny Reactions on twitter trails Soundcity MVP Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 Live Updates by lyriclekidd(m): 2:56am On Jan 06, 2019
Burna night!!!
Re: Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 Live Updates by adaksbullet: 2:58am On Jan 06, 2019
buna boy his an good song singer sha
Re: Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 Live Updates by artsol: 2:59am On Jan 06, 2019
neyur:

like i said, is voting...
Nigerian shouldnt be d only people bagging most of award all the time...
other countries should also be encouraged.
i so much seconded with the way the award were dispatched...

Guy nothing like voting here. Soundcity fall hand die. Totally useless award. Poorly attended, stage just dey like Miss Unilag waka. The performances just average except for may Niniola. Soundcity una yab......

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 Live Updates by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 06, 2019
artsol:
Guy nothing like voting here. Soundcity fall hand die. Totally useless award. Poorly attended, stage just dey like Miss Unilag waka. The performances just average except for may Niniola. Soundcity una yab......
guy God bless u. the award was too boring I felt like I wasted my time. most of the award winners were not even in attendance. I am now even starting to feel like burnaboy is over rated. most of the award were won by nigerians. it was just too boring. I'll prefer watching headies awards or mama award to this

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 Live Updates by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 06, 2019
artsol:
Guy u are totally correct. Soundcity just dey share the awards, how can that South African lady win Female MVP when Tiwa,Yemi and Simi. A lot of the awards are whack. Wetin AKA sing sing to win award or even Wande Coal. Last year was for Davido, Burna boy, Tiwa Savage and may be Wizkid.
I'll definitely give wizzy the artiste of the year. bro was just selling out concerts breaking records his pop hop shop was sold out before he even started selling. and he was the most viewed Nigerian artist on YouTube.

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 Live Updates by ChristoBam: 3:21am On Jan 06, 2019
michaelandre:
I'll definitely give wizzy the artiste of the year. bro was just selling out concerts breaking records his pop hop shop was sold out before he even started selling. and he was the most viewed Nigerian artist on YouTube.
Are those the criteria for artiste of the year??
How many hit singles did he drop compared to burna boy??
Don't let your love for wizkid blind you.
Re: Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 Live Updates by artsol: 3:22am On Jan 06, 2019
michaelandre:
guy God bless u. the award was too boring I felt like I wasted my time. most of the award winners were not even in attendance. I am now even starting to feel like burnaboy is over rated. most of the award were won by nigerians. it was just too boring. I'll prefer watching headies awards or mama award to this
Totally messed up award. Artiste of the year should have been either Davido or Wizkid cuz the had the biggest bangers of 2018. Burna should have just won digital artiste of the year. But all in all, the Soundcity awards no be am at all. Headies is by far better not to talk of MTV own..... Abegi make I sleep joor

1 Like

Re: Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 Live Updates by lablonclacla: 3:44am On Jan 06, 2019
ChristoBam:
Are those the criteria for artiste of the year?? How many hit singles did he drop compared to burna boy?? Don't let your love for wizkid blind you.
soco fake love fever lagos vibes
should i continue?

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 Live Updates by DesChyko: 5:30am On Jan 06, 2019
adaksbullet:
buna boy his an good song singer sha

bullet nwa nna, happy new year o

Re: Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 Live Updates by adaksbullet: 8:43am On Jan 06, 2019
DesChyko:

bullet nwa nna, happy new year o
i im whiched u same

1 Like

Re: Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 Live Updates by ChristoBam: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
lablonclacla:

soco fake love fever lagos vibes
should i continue?
Compared to burna boy's ye or gbona?? You're joking What's Lagos vibes sef?? I've never heard of that song.
Re: Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 Live Updates by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
ChristoBam:

Are those the criteria for artiste of the year??
How many hit singles did he drop compared to burna boy??
Don't let your love for wizkid blind you.
what the hell are u saying. hw many hits did Burna boy made in 2018 wizkid and davido had way more hit than him. u can't even argue that because they are facts to bck up my claim. wizkid had more than 8 hit tracks both features and his own singles. same has davido . and they both sold out concerts in many countries overseas and in africa. most expecially wizkid Hardly stayed in one country for 48hours . he was working every day. so what's d criteria for the artiste of the year if not what I mentioned
Re: Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 Live Updates by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
ChristoBam:

Compared to burna boy's ye or gbona??
You're joking
What's Lagos vibes sef??
I've never heard of that song.
u are very high. ye is very overrated even assurance and amaka are bigger than ye. burna boy only had 3 hits last year. and they went to give him artist of the year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Returns To Instagram, Says “delay Is Not Denial / Disturbing Video Of A Tiger Nuts Seller In lagos / Davido's Father's House In Lagos Gutted By Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.