Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures (32358 Views)

Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola White Wedding Pictures / Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter / Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by GISTBL0GGER: 5:19am On Jan 06, 2019
On Saturday January 5th, the wedding introduction of Temidayo, the daughter of media mogul, Mo Abudu, to her fiance, Debola, took place in Abeokuta, Ogun state. Temidayo got engaged to Debola in August 2018.

Here are more photos from the introduction below!

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/photos-from-the-wedding-introduction-of-mo-abudus-daughter-temidayo

1 Like

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by GISTBL0GGER: 5:19am On Jan 06, 2019

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by pyyxxaro: 5:21am On Jan 06, 2019
GISTBL0GGER:
sad

Goooo sleep

Day never break finish tongue
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by itspzpics(m): 5:28am On Jan 06, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by faithfull18(f): 5:31am On Jan 06, 2019
OK.
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by hisexcellency34: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lucky girl. She eventually marry this her sugar daddy..congrats Temidayo

13 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by Bizmagnet: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nice looking couple. May your home be blessed.
Check my siggy if you need a website/blog/software.

1 Like

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by chloride6: 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
What is wedding introduction?
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by Pidginwhisper: 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
[i][/i]
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by Shikini: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2019

She looks pregnant

23 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by FisifunKododada: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
cool
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by Emmy9ite(m): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
The mum is looking younger and more beautiful. Mo' of life. I hope she is not like Mo'rinho.. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by Cutefergieee: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Congratulobia
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by Chrysz(m): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
which one is the daughter? these old women no go go rest. them dey follow small girls drag youngee

3 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by Liveair: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Where is her father?
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Lucky girl. She eventually marry this her sugar daddy..congrats Temidayo
How you take know?
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by king1234: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Why she hiding her pregnancy

9 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by Shortyy(f): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Well at least she's breastful
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by oochi123(f): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Congratulations.. Nice combination..
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by COMPAQ(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
king1234:
Why she hiding her pregnancy

You be sharp guy?

2 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by Tedpgrass: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Shikini:

She looks pregnant

My thoughts
Explains the "" atmosphere""..
HML

3 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by Samakus(m): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Frequency77:
Visit my signature if you bet on football.

Your signature is fraud. You, my gee, are a scammer. And your maga no go pay again. Not on Nairaland
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by Okoyebos: 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
NLTerrorisT:
smh.....imagine, kissing paint on your wedding day. Deeperlife marriage is the best.

Chosen church marriage is the best. Just sew China white and wear apron. You'll be looking like Lastma on your wedding day.

7 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Does anyone know the name of the white material in the last picture ?
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by deepwater(f): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
What about the ikoyi flat money?
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
aonag:
which one is the daughter? these old women no go go rest. them dey follow small girls drag youngee

She set pass her daughter
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Addie Mak Wedding Introduction Pictures by obowunmi(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
The guy looks so elderly and old.

I guess he's rich.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boma Akpore Signs Deal With Africa International Film Festival (Photo) / Ricky Rick Dead, Renowned S.A. Rapper Ricky Ricky Has Passed Away / Korede Bello With King Sunny Ade [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.