Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Vegetable Chinese Chicken Curry Sauce [event Recipe] - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Vegetable Chinese Chicken Curry Sauce [event Recipe] (1067 Views)

My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) / Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vegetable Chinese Chicken Curry Sauce [event Recipe] by biyiwyle(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2019
Hello guys, Today I have one question for you. "

Are you not tired of the constant pepper stew and the different soups you grew up eating?"

If you are like me and you want to experience something new, join me as I take you through the simplest sweet sauce you can do yourself.

Don't mind whoever told you it is hard to do.

(By the way, I'm an active street chef and culinary instructor in various culinary schools and have many culinary mentors and teachers in the best culinary schools in Nigeria like red dish chronicles. So inbox me for anything food or get to me here. I will reply)

Vegetable Chicken Curry Sauce

Although, it is not a new discovery, however, this sauce is on its own lane. It can also be called chicken gravy or vegetable chicken gravy depending on whether you decide to add some veggies.

It is very sweet and goes for almost any carbs dishes like potato rice etc you want to prepare.

INGREDIENTS

I promise to keep it simple and original

* Ground curry

* Bell pepper- Green,yellow, red °optional (added if you want to make it a vegetable)

* Carrots

* Seasonings

* Groundnut Oil

* Salt

* Cornflour

* Chicken stock

* Chicken

* Hotdogs/Chicken Franks

* Ground black pepper

* Chopped Garlic

* Chopped Ginger

PREPARATION

Prepping (15mins)

Before the cooking starts, there are a few things you have to have to do.

1. Slice the bell peppers in strips.

2. Marinate the chicken with some of the garlic, ginger and cook the chicken. Add your seasoning cubes ( It gives you chicken stock and get your chicken done)

3. Mix corn flour with water. Make it watery and set aside.

Okay! Let the cooking start! Really all @

http://www.caterbakes.com/2018/05/how-to-make-simplest-chicken-curry.html?m=1

Re: Vegetable Chinese Chicken Curry Sauce [event Recipe] by Adiza23(f): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
Thanks am going to try this
biyiwyle:
Hello guys, Today I have one question for you. "

Are you not tired of the constant pepper stew and the different soups you grew up eating?"

If you are like me and you want to experience something new, join me as I take you through the simplest sweet sauce you can do yourself.

Don't mind whoever told you it is hard to do.

(By the way, I'm an active street chef and culinary instructor in various culinary schools and have many culinary mentors and teachers in the best culinary schools in Nigeria like red dish chronicles. So inbox me for anything food or get to me here. I will reply)

Vegetable Chicken Curry Sauce

Although, it is not a new discovery, however, this sauce is on its own lane. It can also be called chicken gravy or vegetable chicken gravy depending on whether you decide to add some veggies.

It is very sweet and goes for almost any carbs dishes like potato rice etc you want to prepare.

INGREDIENTS

I promise to keep it simple and original

* Ground curry

* Bell pepper- Green,yellow, red °optional (added if you want to make it a vegetable)

* Carrots

* Seasonings

* Groundnut Oil

* Salt

* Cornflour

* Chicken stock

* Chicken

* Hotdogs/Chicken Franks

* Ground black pepper

* Chopped Garlic

* Chopped Ginger

PREPARATION

Prepping (15mins)

Before the cooking starts, there are a few things you have to have to do.

1. Slice the bell peppers in strips.

2. Marinate the chicken with some of the garlic, ginger and cook the chicken. Add your seasoning cubes ( It gives you chicken stock and get your chicken done)

3. Mix corn flour with water. Make it watery and set aside.

Okay! Let the cooking start! Really all @

http://www.caterbakes.com/2018/05/how-to-make-simplest-chicken-curry.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Semo With Salt And Oil To Make Sure It's Not Lumpy. / Free Community Cookout - July 30th / Wedding And Events Planner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.